REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Bought padded collar but Some other collars are prettier to wear
Super tevreden ,past perfect
Very speedy delivery cannot fault one bit
Very good quality!
Great selection, staff online and in store are always very helpful.
Bought a SquarePeg egg and although it took a little while to arrive (I believe they come via the US), it wasn't a ridiculous amount of time. The product itself is perfect - the usual SquarePeg quality - and is my new favourite toy. It was packed nicely for delivery too.
Good service
As always fantastic range of products, package arrived on time
Always a great service and selection of products .
Perfect service, thank you.
Great fit and fast delivery
Fantastic build quality and feel to the collar.
Definitely a great addition to my gear collection.
Perfect item and excellent delivery
Excellent shop with a good range of all types of items. I have bought gear from them for years... and I'm always extremely happy with their product quality and service.
Best place for kinky stuff
Really easy ordering and delivery process. The waistcoat came properly packed and protected and arrived on time.
As always I cannot fault the speed and efficiency of the online ordering service.
I've placed a few orders now, all have arrived quickly, and have been well packaged. Everything I've purchased from Regulation has been of excellent quality, and on occasions where I've had to ask for advice, their staff have been really informative and helpful.
Call me a naughty boy if you like, but I have been a serial Online Store shopper with Regulation during the Lockdown; 'Idle Hands' and all that.....

Have to say that my customer experience has been great. The odd occasional delay with delivery cannot be blamed on Regulation themselves - I've been Cheap and selected Free Delivery - ...OR maybe it's just me being impatient for the merchandise to cum (sorry, what was I thinking..... I meant COME of course !).

Thank you Regulation warehouse guys.
Hi Simon,
Thanks for your kind feedback.

All the best,
Pete
Brilliant as always. Never a complaint!
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,151 reviews