REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
One of my favourite places to shop for fetish gear and accessories. Nice and friendly staff.
I always love a visit to the Regulation store in Bateman Street. It is an Aladdin's cave of fetish great. Staff are really friendly and attentive. One of my favourite places to shop for accessories.
Excellent quality and quick delivery
The adjustable nipple clamps are surprisingly comfortable and feel sturdy, even if they are pretty light. I wonder how they may look all black. It's my first time buying the weights and I can't get enough of it. I will probably get heavier ones pretty soon. It's just feel so good playing with them.
Excellent service and product as usual. Love my Regulation Rubber!
Amazing. Fits so well!
Very impressed with the quality, sizing range is great. Shipping was super quick!
Great products with a huge range.
Excellent service as always. Very happy with the the products that Regulation produce - will definitely keep returning for more!
Excellent service, item arrived day after purchase - great quality. Highly recommended retailer - packaging is always discreet and well secured.
Perfect fit and very sexy
They've got what you need.
Send the wrong size boots and although I was self isolating, was expected to go to the post office and return them
fair quality, good prices and great customer service highly recommend
Always great service. Newsletter with flash sales always has stuff I want and always adding more things I want to buy
I LOVE that the product was less expensive than what the manufacturers website was selling for, but the shipping time was kinda slow. Big picture overview, I saved $130, so I can’t be too upset.
Friendly and helpful staff. Calm atmosphere and plenty of quality goods to check out.
Great service and products, happy with my first order and will be sure to look for more in the future !
Loved it! Fits like a glove.
I’ve always had excellent and fast customer service from Regulation. It’s my preferred shop for gear and accessories :)
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,649 reviews