REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
I now won’t use any other company for kink related gear! Perfect people, updates on delivery are great, repairs awesome. Can’t fault them!
Brilliant supplier and always delivers new and interesting products
Ordered by night and shipped the next morning. A day later it was already in The Netherlands. What a quick service! The courier in The Netherlands took more time than Regulation to pack and ship the products. Big compliments. I will be ordering again in the future!
Great page. Easy search. Good looking. Simple buying process
I just a few min. ago sent notice of exchanging product I ordered. So soon send biker jeans back maybe this afternoon. Thanks!
Great products, good customer support but much longer delivery time than advertised.
Excellent quality products and fast delivery
Always quick and amazing service. Keep coming back as they always have new items many of which are not available from other sellers in the UK
Attatched gloves and feet where so incredibly small they didnt even fit my boyfriend (whos three sizes smaller then me) i had to cut them off just to wear the suit
Really good service. Things arrived in a very good time and you get nicely packaged items.
Always great service.
Jason and Arya have been amazing to work with. Having to exchange a pair of chaps for custom fit and they’ve made the process so easy, with constant communication.
Great quick service item as described will be definitely using them again really soon.
New toy, nice! Took some 2-3 days through customs - unexpected. Anyway I'm certainly buying again! Thx and greets from Bavaria. Martin
I wish I was able to review the product itself, but as I still haven't received it more than 10 days later, it's not quite possible for me. Shopping with Regulation was an ok experience, however I would suggest *anyone* who shops from outside the UK to pay for UPS instead of Royal Mail. My item has been stuck on "Item Leaving the UK" since may 1st, and even if that is no fault of Regulation's, I wish I'd been better informed. I had a swift reply when I asked Regulation if they could inform me about the whereabouts of my item, which is fine, but it was not so satisfactory to find out Royal Mail doesn't consider a package lost until 25 working days have passed. Again, this is not Regulation's fault, and I would not hesitate to order something else there, but I would certainly avoid Royal Mail.
Very helpful when I had an issue with an item from Mr S, definitely recommend
Wonderful service.
Amazing quality!
Great quality gear and great service too.
Very prompt delivery, well packed in plain packaging. The tail feels great and will get plenty of use. WAGS
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,416 reviews