REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Fast delivery!
Great at responding to questions about gear sizes. Quick and friendly
Great gear that is great quality. Ships usually quickly. Great customer service.
The product is really high quality. Well made and fits extremely well, which is usually hard for me to find because I'm really small. I'll be buying plenty more from here in the future.
Communication was very fast and firedenly. Thanks a lot for the repair!
The team is very responsive and take care of you and needs. I am coming back for sure
The suit looks great
I love it!
REGULATION 5 star review on 6th August 2020 REGULATION 5 star review on 6th August 2020
In my experience good quality 'kit' and great service, thank you.
Great front buckling leather tongue gag. Regulation made a custom one for me in tan leather so it has a lovely institutional look.
Staff is so friendly. If I needed any information on a product they are there to help
Purchacing from Regulation has been excellent customer service, fast and discrete delivery. The return service was also excellent with refund asap. Summed up in one word QUALITY!
All items required were in stock. Ordered on-line and items arrived within 2 days (in plain packaging). That's Service!!
Excellent gear. Everything that I've ordered from there has been the best quality. The leather is simply beautiful and smells amazing! Made to feel like a VIP. One of the better kink stores in London. Top customer service 👍
I love Regulation because you know their products are of a high quality. Having bought both sex toys and bespoke rubber gear, they always have been excellent products. I would especially trust their workshop making really great rubber wear. They always arrive in good time, and in discrete packaging. Always a top quality service!
great service, quick shipping
Really great lube. Lasts ages and perfect for rubber clothes.
Very kind and patient customer service. I will come back here!
Very kind and patient customer service and i will come back here ;)
Regulation always have a quick delivery and always discreet, couldn't ask for anything better
Awesome products ... just as I expected and stayed in touch throughout my custom order letting me know the status. Great customer service !!!
REGULATION is rated 4.75 based on 408 reviews