REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
First class service
Great communication as always and delivers the goods :)
Great store. I'm always satisfied with the products!
Quelle rapidité et qualité. Super.
Always fast shipping and quality products, one of my favorite places to shop for kinky products!
Always the best quality items. I’ve never been able to fault any products I’ve bought from Regulation. The best of the best.
Excellent service and quick response/updates to orders
Very good product, second one I’ve bought. Very pleased with the materials used both leather and the clips! Whilst the online picture may need updating given its new manufacturing I’ve got both versions and can’t complain on either. Probably the newer version is better, than the previous.
Lovely fit. And great quality.
Had a few enquiries as a new customer and had extremely helpful and quick responses from Aryn. Will definitely be buying from here in the future
I love my new collar. Feels great to be collared as Master want me to be.
Fantastic Service quick and brilliant support from customer services
REGULATION 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
All the products arrived quickly and were as good as I hoped they would be. Love the range of toys that regulation offers so it’s my first stop for adult fun
Quick, efficient, friendly. Will definitely use again.
Great BDSM shop that caters to all types of fetish. Their customer service team is friendly and knowledgeable and always help make the best choices
I had to return an item for the next size up. I was amazed at how easy and quick it was. I posted the item on the Monday I received the parcel on the Friday. No questions asked no quibble
Amazing service
Such a reliable fetish supplier - always top quality stuff and a great range you don’t see in many other places. Never been disappointed!
Excellent service
Discrete delivery securely packed
The customer service was very quick to respond to all of my emails. The shipping took very long but the products are good quality.
Regulation hit it out of the park for my first suit. It was one of the easier ways to order a suit and they have a great selection to choose from.

I just wish they had a first-time buyer guide or drop down to select so I could be a more informed buyer -- other than that, i HIGHLY recommend them as a rubber vendor.
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,125 reviews