REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Fast Delivery
Reasonably high quality products
Reasonable Pricing
Packaging for one product was a bit lacking (just in a wrapper, no box)

Overall good experience
Posted 1 hour ago
Everyone need a little diversion in their lives, especially in this very strange time we find ourselves in. So should there be that little [or big] unfulfilled something in your life that you want,need,or simply desire, Go ahead and order it, there is a box that pops up for you to ask a question, or discus a problem [with purchase] or a size or make,, anything really,
Regulation makes your wishes come true, they can be secret or with partner or any other aspect, but , i have found this company to be extremely helpful, and their products have been really good quality..i just wish i could buy the lot.
Great fit - nice and tight!!

And great service from the team! Had an issie with delivery which they resolved in a matrer of minutes!!
Top notch service as usual
Regulation has the best rubber gear. If you need something, just ask them. Brilliant customer service
There's nothing to say except absolutely amazing.

Customer service is second to none. I made a stupid mistake during my order and they went above and beyond to help rectify the issue despite it being of my own making.

Aside from that everything is reasonably priced, high quality and packaging is discrete. Amazing stuff.
Quick and great service!
Regulation have provided me with several quality products over the years and delivery is prompt. I once had to return an item and their customer service people are easy to deal with.
Products are expensive but also of premium quality.
Fast delivery, well packaged and overall great service! :)
Quick and speedy service products arrived within days of order
Excellent quality products, good communication, and fast delivery, thumbs up all round.
Super fast delivery.
Website easy to use.
Great customer service. Well done Pete.
Really Amazing service, and fats to email answer, I just recommend for rubber, toys, restrein ... I mean everything that you need ... Regulation have it and the team is just amazing ! thanks you guys !
Great selection of gear and toys. Nice friendly staff that are willing to help with any question or advice.
Great selection of kink gear
I love shopping with Regulation. Mail Order is always fast and efficient and I’ve had some great experience in store.
It was great!
A part from the ordered item was sold out. I was contacted quickly and options for replacement were given. I appreciated that a lot. Also to follow-up questions were answered quickly. The delivery was quick.

Job well done! :)
Fast delivery and great products! Thank you!
Superb company, bit expensive but good
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 782 reviews