Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

A well made sturdy harness that keeps our energetic dog in check.
Many thanks for the review
Happy with this dog harness as it is a good improvement on my dog’s old one . Adjusts well to fit and my dog has so far not managed to get out of it when out for walks .Recommend t
Fantastic news, thank you for your review,
Excellent delivery time.
Product is slightly heavier and larger than anticipated but does the job.
Thanks for the constructive feedback David, we will check out our description and make sure we represent it better for others.
Arrived in good time. The instructions on the website were very useful.
Fab, so glad it worked out for you
Very comfortable, soft and easy ! Our 4 month old puppy loves it!!
Fab! Thanks for the kind review.
Great company and products
Great website.
T H A N K. Y O U
Other than the product taking a few days longer to be delivered than expected, which could have been a result of the COVID-19 situation, I have no negative comments.
Thank you for your honest review. We have just upgraded our delivery service so hopefully no more delays like you describe. We have done very well in terms of on-time shipments during Covid but the odd delivery office has delayed arrival, hopefully next time no Covid / no service delay - thank you again
Service good. Harness too small by which time I’d taken off all the labels so couldn’t return it. Also she hated it! Not the fault of the company.
We're sorry to hear about that, thank you for understanding.
Online ordering easy and straight forward with delivery quite prompt. Will order from them again.
Mountain Dog 4 star review on 18th April 2020
Thank you for sharing that great pic and your kind review.
I think the harnesses are sturdy and well made and fit well.. very pleased.
Delivery was a little on the slow side, especially as the product was in the UK. That Harness is amazing, I have three now (for my Lab).
Thanks for the comments John. Delivery times are very important to us but to keep costs down we do use Tracked 48 natively which is a 2-3 day service ; Tracked 24 does bring that to 1-2 days. So pleased the product worked out well :-)
Excellent service good range of guality product. Courteous and customer focused staff. Will use again and would recommended to others.
Thanks Sandy, thank you choosing us, it is appreciated :-)
Easy to order from, good selection and prompt delivery
Thank you for the kind review.
The coats are brilliant and really good quality. There was a delay on delivery due to lack of stock as I purchased 2. I was promised a free gift if I went ahead with the order, sadly nothing was sent but it’s the coats I wanted and can be purchased at several outlets so no harm done, just slightly miffed at the service.
Oh no you should have dropped us an email. The free gift was an absolute oversight, so sorry. We've never forgot before - so sorry. I've emailed you to remedy as you were so kind to work with us. Thanks for your custom.
Love the coat a little on the big side but happy I got it
I see did recommend to a freeing who bought one too
Mountain Dog 4 star review on 15th December 2019
Thanks for passing our name across, we appreciate you and your friend's business. Doggo looks fab!
Great choice and arrived quickly - our retriever loves the new harness and running lead. 😊
Thanks so much for your custom and the review :-)
Can't really remember it was ages ago, but I don't remember any problems.
:-) Thanks for leaving a review though, new system still asking some of our older orders for a review, can't blame us for trying right?
Great item speedy delivery. Many thanks.
You are very welcome, thank you for the review!
Bought the Ruff wear front range harness. Lots of colours available in all sizes and quick delivery.
Thank you for your review!
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 695 reviews