Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

Very easy to purchase and good quality
Really can’t wait to try this for real, hurry up broken shoulder 😫 Such a nice jacket great quality and fit. What price on such a priceless boy. Would recommend. Good communication from Mountain Dog about delivery times and fulfilled expectations.
well made and comfortable looking to wear but difficult to work out how to adjust the size to fit. I am still working on it.
Great service and a prompt reply to my query about sizing
Quality was great but I had to return as no handle and I feel better having one to keep secure grip.
Bought Ruffwear front range harness (medium). Best price online at time of purchase. No complaints with product or Mountain Dog. Quick delivery via Royal Mail and all in order.
Too early to tell if it's working but delivery was quick will keep updated
Fantastic product, very well made and durable. I have a pointer whose size is hard to fit in standard sizes due to his large chest but this product is fully adjustable to fit all shapes and sizes.
Easy to order, quick delivery.
Nice, lightweight harness but sturdy enough for long days out in rough terrain. Would recommend. My only suggestion for improvement would be to give greater scope for adjustment of the neck straps.
Happy with both the pup tent and sleeping bag quality. Not had chance to use them in the field so to speak but Pip thought they were spot on.
Mountain Dog 4 star review on 6th April 2021
Love this coat for my elderly lurcher. She feels the cold so this is toasty and warm for her. Well made and a good fit
This is our second harness, they’re very good! The grommet at the chest broke on the first one, but we use everyday for a year and our dog has gone in sea water with it on, on the odd occasion, which may have caused rust/rot..
Ordering was a breeze and delivery was quick.
Thank you for your review! :)
Items bought in anticipation of new dog in a few weeks. Appears top quality but can’t comment on use at the moment therefore just 4 stars
Thank you for your review Ian! I can't wait to hear your thoughts once you start using your new products with your pup! :)
The merchandise is attractively and clearly described and displayed. The pricing is comparable to other brands. Many dog owners in my area use this brand which is why I chose it.
Thank you for your review Cindy.
So far efficient service and quality products..........
Thanks for your review :)
Excellent service & range of products available.
Fast delivery and great selection of harnesses and other practical doggie items.
Thank you for your review Chloe - I'm happy to hear you got what you needed!
Competitive prices and good delivery timescales.
Thanks for your review Chris :)
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 2,016 reviews