Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

Clare A
Clare A
Sarah P
Rebecca S
Excellent customer service and delivery. Website is easy to use.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th December 2021
This harness is brilliant . The fit is great and doesn’t slip round and our 9 month old Labrador is perfectly happy to have it on and wear it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Super quick delivery, excellent website making choosing correct sizes very easy.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th December 2021
Really love this coat looks lovely on him fits perfect.
This coat is lovely and just what I wanted. But… I measured carefully, used a Ruffwear calculator and ordered a size S. When it arrived it was huge (around 3” too long). I exchanged it for an XS which has arrived but is around 3-4” too short! I can’t believe there would be 6-7” difference between these two sizes. I’m now wondering if the original was incorrectly labelled and was in fact a M. I’m reluctant to try another exchange and am very disappointed.
They are very helpful and polite, fast delivery excellent service
Excellent service and price
Have purchased several items from MD, harnesses and fleece jackets. Excellent service, friendly staff in store and prompt delivery when ordering online. Would certainly recommend and use again in the future.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Excellent product-Kurgo Harness. Good fit and feel happy with the secure fit on my 8 month Gordon setter. Excellent service from Mountain dog- will absolutely use again. Thank you so much. Jan and Murphy.
I love mountain dog. Most of my Derry’s important kit comes from here as it’s a shop I trust and their service is superb. They also introduced my Derry to Oscar the Owl (Suri Snow Owl from snow friends range) - his best friend forever!! (I think we are on owl number 5 now but he literally pubes for him when he’s in the washing machine or on the line!) the kit is great and very well priced. Now Willow is joining us today guess where we got her kit from!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Efficient professional service.
Good response time
Super quick delivery and overall good service!
Excellent service, super fast delivery. Thank you.
Very quick delivery, will definitely use again
Mega service, ordered 1 size as my dog was between the 2. Obviously the size we went for was wrong but they swapped it quickly and easily.
My harness arrived well packed snd on time. Very pleased
Excellent service . Quality product. Dispatch was immediate.
Great company to deal with - have a Frenchie-Patt so difficult to gauge size, first coat was too large, no fuss exchange and we are thrilled with the perfect fit replacement. Also the coat is made fully from recycled materials a huge plus !
Brilliant purchase. Our golden retriever who is riddled with arthritis is very happy with her new ramp. Her old one was flimsy and she needed a lot of encouragement to use it, but as you can see from the video, thanks to pet safe and Mountain dog she can now walk along it on her own. It’s easy to use, lightweight and easy to transport. We thoroughly recommend this ramp
Mountain Dog is rated 4.92 based on 3,035 reviews