Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

I am a professional pet carer and totally support Mountain Dogs' balls. We have been really putting their balls through their paces and can not fault the quality. I am giving regular updates on my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/One2OnePetCareServices/?ref=bookmarks
Posted 54 minutes ago
Excellent service and a beautiful coat! I ordered something with a longer delivery than expected and was contacted immediately to explain and offer alternatives. In the end we ordered two sizes - unfortunately one turned out to be too small and one was too large (she’s scared of the measuring tape 😄), so we will keep the large one for our Collie pup to grow into as she actually really liked it and it looked pretty smart - I was worried she wouldn’t want to wear a jacket even though she won’t go out in the rain and the weather can be grim over the winter months in scotland.
Definitely the nicest rain coat I have seen, and I love that the neck provides some cover for her face in worse weather. It’s well made, lightweight but seems well insulated, has practical elements like reflective detailing and a place to attach the lead to a harness. Now we just need her to keep growing!
Posted 1 hour ago
Best harness we have ever purchased we can take ella our lurcher out now knowing she is as safe as she could possibly be thankyou moutain dog
Extremely quick turnaround. Got notice of dispatch 2 hours after ordering!
These harnesses are great and well worth the money.. size guide is spot on and quality is high also.
Great customer service! I ordered the wrong colour and they replied very fast and had the matter dealt within 5 minutes.
I love the harness I have had others that have rubbed and I bought this to prevent that happening again and it has worked thank you
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Great pricing, good communication, quick dispatch and accurate description of item. Very pleased with the service and the product.
Thanks Anon! We hope you enjoy your new harness for years to come.
Excellent product.
Lightweight just we what we wanted for our Cockerpoo
We're glad to hear you think so, the Ruffwear Hi and Light is great for smaller dogs who prefer a lighter harness. Thanks for your custom!
Excellent service and speedy delivery.
Glad to hear it!
Excellent service and excellent quality harness,really pleased with it.Thank you.
Thanks Gareth, we're really pleased with your feedback! We hope it serves you well.
This was the 3rd Ruffwear harness our 2yr old Border Terrier has had, which makes it sound as though they don’t wear well but they really do, which is why we keep coming back. As for Mountain Dog, well, superb service for which I am very grateful.
Lovely to hear that Ruffwear have made the same impression on you as they have on us! Their harnesses are a definite favourite here at Mountain Dog, I hope your little terrier feels the same.

Thanks for shopping with us and for your feedback.
Great fast service and a good price for this harness. It's perfect for our dog adventures and makes it easy to spot the hound when he is off exploring in the woods or the long grasses by the beach.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Hi Lorna,

Lovely to see your four legged friend out in the grass doing what they love. We hope it helps you to spot the hound for walks and walks to come.
Love this harness, arrived within a couple of days and fits perfectly. We got a small for our whippet.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th August 2020
We love that harness on your whippet too, a gorgeous pup! Thanks so much for your purchase and for your review.
Great company who products for dogs is second to none , great range, great prices
Such high praise, thanks so much - it is very appreciated.
Great service, great products, good prices - item arrived sooner than promised and we’re very happy with it. Thanks
Thanks Andy that is great to hear! I very much hope your pooch enjoys your purchase.
First class service
Thank you kindly, we're glad we could help :)
Quick delivery, competitive price, brilliant product!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th August 2020
What a brave seafaring pup! Thanks for the fantastic picture and glowing review.
Thank you so much for your excellent service and really fast delivery. Will definitely order again. We bought a Ruffwear collar and harness for our 6 month old Bernadoodle pup Alfie (pic attached)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 9th August 2020
Alfie looks so at home in his new gear, it's really great to see. Thank you so much for choosing us here at Mountain Dog.
Fantastic postal time and great website
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy your purchase.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 705 reviews