Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

I ordered a harness over a week later I was sent an email advising it wasn't I stock. I emailed back to cancel my order but I'm still waiting for my refund. I'm really not impressed at all
Hi Emma, I am very sorry to hear this. I have checked our system and according to the tracking information provided by Royal Mail your item was delivered on 29-04-2021. We have no record of any correspondence from you from the email address you provided on your order regarding a refund request. Please do get in contact with us at bark@mountaindog.uk so that we can get to the bottom of this. We pride ourselves on exemplary service and your feedback doesn't reflect the information we have on file regarding your order.
I returned a dog harness which was too small and asked for a larger size, still waiting to hear from Mountain Dog a week later, very disappointed, unfortunately im not computer savvy and asking me to drag files,upload photos etc means nothing to me!
Why don't you publish negative reviews?
All verified reviews are published. We are not sure why you reviewed our company 1 out of 5, we always want to help just contact us at bark@mountaindog.uk
Still haven't received my order! Dispatched on 27 October apparently but no sign
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 2,015 reviews