Mountain Dog Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,152 reviews
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Can’t comment on the goods are still not received them. Order placed 10 days with 48 hour delivery from dispatch. They have been in the sorting office in Bham for days. Have had to buy products elsewhere as a result. Contacted Company twice and been told they tend to turn up sooner or later and as the order had been shipped I couldn’t cancel it. Not much use when I picked my puppy up last Saturday. It’s a shame when Companies are let down by poor delivery but I think more could have been done to chase my parcel up. I run a £10 million turnover mail order business so I know what can and can’t be done when an item is shipped and goes missing or gets delayed. If it does turn up will I be expected to pay for the return and I’ve been sent a form to claim directly from the post office myself if it doesn’t arrive. Not a happy customer won’t use again
Hi Kate, Unfortunately, if there are any errors on the address when placing your order, it can take Royal Mail a little longer for delivery - they need to reroute this to the correct address. I'm glad to see this has now been resolved and your items have arrived safely! Many thanks, Mountain Dog Team
Still trying to gey a replacement for dog carrier that arrived broken
Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to see this is currently being dealt with, pending an image of the damage. Many thanks, Mountain Dog Team
Bought Hurtta weekend warrior harness, very dissapointed, even though it was slightly tight, she could back out of it. £3.99 for p&p, £3.99 to send it back.
Hello Garth, Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your order. Whilst the Hurtta Weekend Warrior harnesses are great, they are not for dogs who like to escape. We do offer a small range of Houdini proof harnesses which can be found on our website. You may find something that is more suited to your dogs needs than the Weekend Warrior can offer. You can find the harnesses here by following the link below: https://www.mountaindog.uk/collections/houdini-harnesses.
Disappointed that mountain dog customer services haven’t bothered to reply to my email. The product itself is excellent, but the size is not right for my dog. I wanted to return for a smaller size, but haven’t heard a thing. Shame really.
Hi Jack, I'm so sorry to hear you received no response. We did implement a new system at the beginning of the year, and it appears your email got lost in the switchover period. The Customer Service Team will reach out to you right away to get this resolved. We cannot apologise enough for this error, and if we can do anything else to rectify this, please do let us know. Many thanks, Mountain Dog Team
I wait one month for my package arrive to me, because I trusted on the website and I was very happy and anxious I would have a good cat litter for my cats. And after a long wait, my product never arrive to me, yes I had my refund , but you guys did not worry to send me again to test or to start using your products…
Hello Vitoria, We are sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Unfortunately once it was shipped from Mountain Dog Warehouse, it was stuck in customs at the border. It ended up coming back to our warehouse which we were informed that it wasn't able to get through customs due to a unforseen error. It has left us with the unfortunate decision that we are not doing international shipping due to the inconvience that the EU Brexit has caused with getting parcels through the border. We completely understand the frustration that you have towards this and unfortunately, we were not able to fufill your order due to these circumstances. We have refunded your whole order included your shipping. We appologise again for the inconvience this may have caused you. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon.
The website says expert advice, I rang customer services and spoke to a woman who had little knowledge of the dog coats and was hopeless on advice. Prices even on Black Friday not really competitive. Website description of items not really helpful information. Not keen to order again from Mountain Dog.
Hi Sarah Many thanks for the comments - we appreciate you buying 10 of our Black Friday Specials from us and note we are exchanging a coat you purchase from us for you so I'd love for you to contact the team to understand your sentiment as it doesn't balance with what we can see this side. We strive for the best customer service and any feedback you can provide will help improve future service. Our reviews shown herein demonstrate a great level of service but if we've gone wrong somewhere do let us know.
Ordered a head harness on 13/11, as of 23/11 I still haven’t received it so can’t write an actual review this is more covering the service so far.
Hi Stuart, So sorry to hear you have had this issue, if you would like to contact us bark@mountaindog.uk we would be more than happy to help.
I returned a dog harness which was too small and asked for a larger size, still waiting to hear from Mountain Dog a week later, very disappointed, unfortunately im not computer savvy and asking me to drag files,upload photos etc means nothing to me!
Hi Anne, the only reason our team would ask for photos is to help you get a fitting or to understand if there was a product issue. Visual cues help us help you, thats all. We didn't receive the harness back, we have reached out to you but no response - we are always happy to help.
Harness is very robust but unfortunately my staffie can escape from it. Not a good staffie harness. Very disappointed.
We are sorry to hear that. You purchased one of our best harnesses, The Ruffwear Front Range, however if your doggo is an escapologist it is always worth looking at harnesses with double belly belts as that makes escape somewhat difficult for even the most committed pooch. Do get in touch with us at bark@mountaindog.uk and we will see what we can do.
Why don't you publish negative reviews?
All verified reviews are published. We are not sure why you reviewed our company 1 out of 5, we always want to help just contact us at bark@mountaindog.uk
Hi. I have not received my order at all yet. Appreciate if you could let me know when I can receive pls. Thanks
Thank you for your order, we did ship straight away but given your address is in Malaysia it seems our review request got to you first - we've fixed this but be assured was sent on time.
Hi, I have not recieved my order yet! Krisztina
The item was dispatched on time but unfortunately was sent out at a time when Royal Mail were struggling with service levels due to Covid and in the aftermath of hugh traffic Black Friday - we are so pleased it got to you very soon after this review.
Still haven't received my order! Dispatched on 27 October apparently but no sign
Item was resent by Mountain Dog at our cost due to first package not arriving despite being sent on time. Sorry for your inconvenience we rely on our partners do stand up to their delivery commitments.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.91 based on 4,152 reviews