Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

This company was very helpful with my issues but unfortunately after trying a number of doggie shoes and losing then each time,, I have now given up.
We are so sorry to hear this, you have indeed tried a few shoes from a few brands with the same result which is not a usual occurrence at all. Mountain Dog offer a try-on period where you can check the fit in the home and as long as the item is returned as new we will exchange for free. It is important to ensure boots are tightly secured and not loose before trying them outside - perhaps you can visit us and we can help with a fitting?
Sizing of Harness wasn’t as advertised, tried twice to speak with company to look to alternative and prior to placing review, but no communication back & just got refund. Shame as product seemed good quality but waist size not as advertised, was 20 cm’s shorter, neck size was accurate. No idea if I got faulty one or if generally sizing wrong.
Hi Jo, we are not sure why you couldnt speak to our customer service team we are always here to help - apologies this happened to you. So pleased you were at least able to review the harness and I note that this was duly returned and refunded. I hope we can get something for doggo that is more suitable.
Decent website but in my opinion over priced for items of similar quality on other well known websites.
Hi Garry, you bought the Front Range Harness by Ruffwear for £39.95 (RRP 44.95) - a product that isn't often cheaper elsewhere on the web and carriage is free from us, so not sure if you are referring to the value of the harness compared to other brands or indeed Mountain Dog's offer around this. We are so sorry you think this, we believe we price fairly, do of course reach our to us if you would like to return - we want our customers to be delighted.
dog coats were of good quality but none of the 4 coats fitted our cookapoos so had to send them all back at oue expense
Hi John, thank you for your review. I'm glad you think the coats you ordered were of good quality, and I'm so sorry you couldn't find the right fit for your cockapoos. We do ask that returned items are posted at the customer's expense, however, we do offer free postage for exchanges in the first instance. I hope this issues don't put you off ordering with us again in the future - if you do ever have any questions surrounding ordering with us, please get in touch via email - bark@mountaindog.uk
Excellent price and service. Originally ordered the same harness from Monster Pet Supplies only to be let down after a two week wait with no clear explanation. Re-ordered through Mountain Dog and received my order within two days. Recommended
Thank you for the recommendation, we are assuming the 2* review was an error given your kind comments - we appreciate your custom.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.92 based on 3,082 reviews