Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

Great price and quick delivery!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I have recently purchased a Ruffwear Float Coat Life Jacket and Orbiloc safety light. We booked a last minute boating holiday and wanted the life jacket as our dog hasn’t boated before. I wanted this jacket which was out of stock everywhere. I called Mountain Dog who were so helpful and advised they would be getting stock in and could despatch on the same day to ensure I got it in time. They were even better than their word as the jacket arrived a week early and their speedy delivery worked as promoted and we had it within 24 hours of despatch. It is a perfect fit for our dog and we are very pleased with the quality of this product. Her approval to wear it also shows it is comfortable as she’s not one to get dressed up! We have fitted the light to the handle. Thank you to Mountain Dog for your knowledge, help and super efficient service. We will definitely be returning for other items!
Excellent service. Received email notifications as the order progressed and the order only took a few days to arrive. Would highly recommend and use them again in the future.
Thank you so much for your kind review - we look forward to receiving an order from you in the future :)
I ordered the Ruffwear boots, boot liners and a pack of treats. All items arrived promptly and very well packaged. Excellent Customer Service from start to finish. I really appreciated the product knowledge that was given to me as I was unsure of sizes for footwear. Wod absolutely recommend Mountain Dog and I will definitely order from them again in the future. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review Beth!
Delighted with our dog harness. We have a small working cocker spaniel and the small size fits her perfectly, I would go the the larger size if your dog is on the borderline of sizes. We go up Munros and the harnesses handle is perfect for lifting her up over obstacles if required, it is extremely well made, hard-wearing yet lightweight. Mountain dog is a fantastic company who help you in every way. Highly recommend the company and dog harness.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Thank you so much for your review Jan! I'm thrilled that our service was acceptable to you and that your new harness fits your spaniel so nicely, and works so well on your walks! :)
Een fantastische firma. Mijn probleem is met veel empathie opgelost. Ik kan ze zeker aanraden.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2020