Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2021
MRS FELICITY S
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Emily L
Ordered this collar from mountain dog after after previously ordering and paying for the same collar from 'not in the dog house' which didn't arrive and from the reviews probably won't. From mountain dog it was here and in use within 24hrs of ordering. Excellent service just wish I'd ordered from them first.
Well made, great fit, beautiful fuchsia color for our Samoyed Tula!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Mountain Dog are excellent. They are that rare thing in on line Pet Stores, they actually have the products and they deliver them promptly. You can speak with them on the phone if you have a query as well. I fully recommend them.
I love buying from you guys! Great products to choose from, amazing customer service and a decent delivery service makes it pleasurable to buy from you.
I have the Houdini of scared dogs . She can invert her collar bones and slip out of harnessses backward like an eel. No probs. Well , that’s fixed. She’s really angry with Mountain Dog, but I’m really happy. Despite trying very hard , she’s not succeeded. “Buy from Mountain Dog, keep your dog “. Easy as. Thankyou. Bought Ruffwear Flagline Harness. Proper kit.
Hi Patrick, Thank you for your review on the Ruffwear Flagline Harness. We are pleased to hear that this harness has been successful for keeping your furry friend secure and unable to escape. It is great to hear that you are pleased with this product. Thank you for shopping here with us at Mountain Dog.
Great service fantastic prices.
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to see that you are satisfied with the service you have received from us as a team and the prices of our business. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
First time ordering from Mountain Dog and process was very easy. Had to exchange the harness for a smaller size, this was again no problem and very simple. Would recommend this website. The harness is the front wear Ruffwear harness and now having the right size, is proving to be a great harness for our active toy poodle. Very secure and easy to get on and off.
Hi Mari, Thank you for your review. We are glad that that you were able to exchange your product with no problem and was solved right away for you. We are pleased that the Ruffwear Harness is working great for your toy poodle, and is easy to place on and off your furry friend. Thank you for shopping here with us at Mountain Dog.
We have ordered from mountain dog several times and find the service to be first class. Items stocked are good quality and are dispatched and delivered quickly.
Hi Holly, Thanks for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our quality of services and the quality of all of our items. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
A good harness that feels secure.
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are pleased that this harness was a successful purchase for you and your furry friend! Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Really neat lightweight harness perfect for my young sheepdog who does not pull and is v quick and light on her feet.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Hi Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased that the Lightweight Harness is great for you beautiful sheepdog! I hope she continues to enjoy this harness and is comfortable in it. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Delighted with prompt service and good price
Hi, Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. I am pleased that you are happy with our service as a business and the product we have to offer. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Impressed with my first order. Price was lower than anywhere else and delivery was quick and efficient.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your furry friend looks great in the Ruffwear Front Range Teal Harness and the Seafom Ruffwear collar! I am pleased that you are happy with your item. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
We ordered two items which were delivered very quickly
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear that your items got with you very quickly. I hope that you and your furry friends enjoy your purchases. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Great quality products. I will be buying more!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Hi Teresa, Thank you for this lovely positive review. I am glad to see you furry friend looking great in the Ruffwear Web Master Harness! Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Ordered same harness as before in different colour. First one lasted 4.5 years! Tried and tested, comfortable fit on my labrador.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear that our harnesses have been an extremely good purchase for your Labrador. I hope that your pooch is also happy with the harness like you are. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Great fit, perfect for purpose.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased that you are happy with your items that you have purchased from us. Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain dog.
Excellent service, shipped out the order quickly. No hassle with anything. Love the free postage for over £35 it's a reasonable amount one can spent easily and not to pay for ridiculous shipping charges. I would rather spent few more £ on dog treats to get over the threshold than pay that in postage :). Like the selection of goods. Purchased Rukka life jacket and went back for the drying robe. Overall very positive experience :)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Hi Marketa, thank you for leaving this lovely positive review here for us. I am pleased that you have had the best experience from shopping with us. Thank you for the picture of your pooch in the Rukka Safety Life Vest, he looks likes great! Thank you for shopping with us here at Mountain Dog.
Great price and quick delivery!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I have recently purchased a Ruffwear Float Coat Life Jacket and Orbiloc safety light. We booked a last minute boating holiday and wanted the life jacket as our dog hasn’t boated before. I wanted this jacket which was out of stock everywhere. I called Mountain Dog who were so helpful and advised they would be getting stock in and could despatch on the same day to ensure I got it in time. They were even better than their word as the jacket arrived a week early and their speedy delivery worked as promoted and we had it within 24 hours of despatch. It is a perfect fit for our dog and we are very pleased with the quality of this product. Her approval to wear it also shows it is comfortable as she’s not one to get dressed up! We have fitted the light to the handle. Thank you to Mountain Dog for your knowledge, help and super efficient service. We will definitely be returning for other items!
Excellent service. Received email notifications as the order progressed and the order only took a few days to arrive. Would highly recommend and use them again in the future.
Thank you so much for your kind review - we look forward to receiving an order from you in the future :)
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,380 reviews