Mountain Dog Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,151 reviews
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

I bought Chewie's first harness in 2018, still going strong. However, hd was recently in the final of the Hero Dog Awards at Crufts and I wanted him to look super handsome. New harness bought, ordering was easy and delivered so quickly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Hello Loretta, Thank you for the review. Chewie is looking fantastic, especially in the Orange. Really suits him! Thank you for choosing us to shop with, we hope to see you again soon! And many congratulations from all the team on your successes at Crufts 2022!
Exceptional customer care. Exchanged within days with no quibble, just a friendly phone call.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Excellent kit. Use for trail running with my Spaniel. Even suitable for racing!
I purchased a safety life vest for my dog. The quality is really good and the service was really quick. Will definitely use again!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 6th May 2022
That is fantastic to see, so glad you got a good fit on your pooch!
I love Mountain Dog and will keep coming back. It's the only UK retailer that seems to live by the mantra of quality over quantity. Trying to trawl through other retailers sites and judge which of the 10,000 identical harnesses or beds is good value or thoughtfully designed can be a nightmare, especially as none of them usually are.
Thank you for the lovely review Harvey. We are so glad to hear that you will be coming back. We look forward to seeing you.
Great service, quick delivery, good instructional videos, have already recommended to friends.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Thank you Mary, your pooch looks fantastic!
Great service, quick delivery. Very fast at replying to any questions. Thank you
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th April 2022
This is the 3rd collar we have purchased as our pup is growing. Cannot fault the delivery, the quality and especially the durability of the Ruffwear products. We are just about to purchase a new harness in the next few weeks. Mountain Dog is the our one stop dog shop
Hello Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you are impressed with the service. Thank you for shopping with us. We hope to see you again soon!
I have struggled over the years with harnesses, we settled for julius K9 for many years having Greek rescues to find the right one I have two hounds left and can’t let them off the leads and suddenly found these lovely harnesses which are secure and comfy for them.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd March 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Hello Valerie, What fantastic photo's of your doggo's! They are looking awesome in their switchbak harnesses. They are fantastic! We are so glad you like them. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Great products and fabulous service. Special call out for Katie who helped out with my most recent order. When I made an error, she’d fixed it even before I asked for help!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Hello Ali, May I just say how fantastic your dogs are looking in their new coats! So glad to hear that our team were able to help resolve any issues with your ordering. We will personally make sure Katie is told about this lovely review. Thank you, Ali and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.
Good service, quick delivery
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th December 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Hi Gary, your doggo is looking fabulous! Thanks so much for the review.
I love mountain dog. Most of my Derry’s important kit comes from here as it’s a shop I trust and their service is superb. They also introduced my Derry to Oscar the Owl (Suri Snow Owl from snow friends range) - his best friend forever!! (I think we are on owl number 5 now but he literally pubes for him when he’s in the washing machine or on the line!) the kit is great and very well priced. Now Willow is joining us today guess where we got her kit from!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Thanks for that lovely review, Claire! We are so glad to hear that you are coming back to us for your new furbaby, Willow. I must say these photos are fantastic!
Very easy to return the dog coats that didn't fit. Finally found the perfect warm and weatherproof coat for a skinny, shivery, aging, minature schnauzer: Hurtta expedition parka. No more shivering misery out in the cold and damp. Liz
Pleased to find that the Large size really is as roomy as it should be - when laid out on the floor it is just a little larger than Fred’s previous bed and gives him plenty of comfy space to stretch out. After initially ignoring his new bed, by the second night he was relaxed and deeply asleep on it. Success. Thankyou!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th November 2021
I'm so happy that I found this shop! I buy all of my heavy duty dog harnesses and dog clothing from here. Really good prices, great communication and speedy delivery. Will be buying more stuff from here and I have recommended this shop to dog owners that I have met on walks when they have commented on Mango's nice looking coats. Thank you very much from Shora (happy dog Mum) and Mango the rommie. :)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Very good quality, she can move very comfortably in it and was completely dry after her walk when the rest of us are soaked. Very impressed and the sizing guide was spot on.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 9th October 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Great all round service. Having purchased a few items recently, I have found them to be helpful and knowledgeable. Prices are competitive and I have no hesitation in using them again or recommending.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Thank you Mountain Dog for an amazing harness 🐶 Finn
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Very good quality, fairly easy to get on and zips right along the back from neck to tail. I like how the collar / hood can be tightened or loosened easily with a toggle and the reflective piping is a good idea. Sizing is accurate- the 65 fits our year old Afghan well and gives good leg coverage. Very pleased with it!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Excellent service. Well packaged and fast delivery.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 27th September 2021