Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

I have a weirmaraner, really hoped this would be a winner .... it lasted about 20 minutes before all the stuffing was over the floor and in the bin. She enjoyed it though 😀
Simple easy and arrived quickly.
The harness isn't suitable as no matter how much adjusting it doesn't fit my Staffies shape. It looked well made and as described. I was disappointed I had to pay £5 to return the item but my fault I suppose for not reading the return policy! I won't order again due to this as difficult buying online. Luckily I purchased a lead which is fine so at least had something. I haven't 'received my refund as yet as only just posted it due to not being an essential journey until i meeded food so cannot comment on that process yet
Hi Claire, I'm so sorry you've had such difficulty with the Ruffwear Front Range harness, and the following returns process. I can only apologise that you had such difficulty with our website and the ordering process - I do hope we can turn it around in the future and offer you the level of service you were expecting.
Hurrta outback boots came really quickly
Thank you for the feedback Jane! I'm pleased you were happy with the speed of our service :)
The lead is pretty good with the correct harness utilising both the front ‘no pull’ point and the one on the back, it works well for training no pull in the park, but I only gave it 3 stars as you can’t then go into town and keep the dog on a shorter lead as you can’t adjust the length and the lead is too narrow to hold on to without it hurting your hand. It needs a way of shortening it or adding a second ‘traffic’ handle.
Thank you for the review Andy! We appreciate your feedback and have passed it on to Petsafe.
The sizing on this item is way out .one to two sizes to big .a bit disappointed had to return due to this
Good product but photo of product shown with towel which is NOT included
Hi David, thank you for letting us know. We have passed this on to our web development team who have made a change to the listing accordingly. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you will return soon.
Collar is nice enough however the buckle is heavy cumbersome and difficult to remove
Sorry to hear that it wasn't right for your pooch Barry, if you are looking for an exchange please get in touch on bark@mountaindog.uk
They are waterproof which is good however with both golden retrievers they are too short in the body and come way down the neck onto shoulders. Fit round girth but not good for really wet weather as it’s not snug round neck and chest.
The service was good, only moderately happy with the products. I returned a collar because I was unhappy with the design, and kept a harness that was ok (a little expensive for what it was). The collar price was refunded fine, but I had to pay return postage which under consumer regs I really should not have had to pay. I couldn't be bothered to argue though. Was a little annoying I had to log on for a "returns permission" - the detail should have been in the order really.
Thank you for your review Heather. We are very pleased you exercised your rights to return this collar with our 30 day return policy as the design was not to your taste and we dont want you keeping a collar you don't like. Our system for returns is not to seek permission but to quickly advise what we will accept back and then give you steps on how to return it. The item was not faulty and as such our policy was that you pay for the return carriage, which contrary to your comments, is the accepted and lawful practice for on-line sales, had it been faulty in some way this wouldn't have been the case. Equally had you chosen to replace rather than refund it we would have sent that replacement at our cost. We are a small business and will always do this until you are satisfied. Good luck with the collar hunt.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 2,016 reviews