Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Does the job ,keeps feet clean
Fab!
Happy with service & product, although I was less happy to have to pay the postage to return an item when it didn’t fit my dog well. In future i will buy from another seller who does provide a free return.
Hi Lindsay, sorry to hear you didn't get the best fit for your doggo, although we offer free postage on an exchange we are unable to extend this free postage on returns. We do however value your feedback and will take this on board.
Great lead but I would recommend the larger one if you intend on running… this one is a little short of going around your waist and then to dogs harness.
Great looking harness, unfortunately the sizing guide they give you is way off and we have had to adjust it to the max and as our boy is only 6 months old it’s probably going to last a month and will need replacing for a bigger one, take note do the measurements then buy the next size up or you will waste £35 too!
Hi Rodger, so sorry to see you didn't get the best fit for your pup. We understand that not all dogs are the same shape and size. If there is anything we can help with please feel free contact us via bark@mountaindog.uk
Delivered on time. But Royal Mail so nothing to do with them really. No contact yet with customer services. Website fine to use though you don’t get much of a clear idea about the products, being American.. shame there aren’t more British made products sold.
Thank you for your purchase. We'd love to stock more British made products but the main brands are from outside of our shores and wherever they are based production is usually in the far east. We look for quality first and I hope the products you purchased at doing a great job for you.
Short on description of the functioning of all the attachments.
We have reviewed our listing of the harness you purchased and we cant see an obvious omission but would be delighted to hear more from you as we are keen we communicate product capabilities accurately
I ordered this very nice small size collar for my new small rescue dog. It was miles too big. It fitted my pointer instead. !!!
Aha! Well thats one way to do it! We do keep our sizing charts accurate and in-line with manufacturers guidance - so pleased you got the solution to the issue - one delighted pointer for sure!
Good fast service and customer care from Mountain Dog. I would recommend the seller.
The lead is very pretty and a good length. It’s a shame the pattern isn’t on both sides of the lead.
Good service but we purchased a harness which has proved to be unsatisfactory as it has cause blisters after 2 wears. How mountain dog deals with our complaint will be proof of how good a service they actually have.
Hi Emily, We are very sorry to hear that you have had issues with the fitting of your product. Our customer service team are always on hand to help with any concerns that you have regarding your purchase. If you have not yet done so, please do email us at bark@mountaindog.uk so that we can help get this resolved. All the best Team Mountain Dog
I have a weirmaraner, really hoped this would be a winner .... it lasted about 20 minutes before all the stuffing was over the floor and in the bin. She enjoyed it though 😀
Simple easy and arrived quickly.
The harness isn't suitable as no matter how much adjusting it doesn't fit my Staffies shape. It looked well made and as described. I was disappointed I had to pay £5 to return the item but my fault I suppose for not reading the return policy! I won't order again due to this as difficult buying online. Luckily I purchased a lead which is fine so at least had something. I haven't 'received my refund as yet as only just posted it due to not being an essential journey until i meeded food so cannot comment on that process yet
Hi Claire, I'm so sorry you've had such difficulty with the Ruffwear Front Range harness, and the following returns process. I can only apologise that you had such difficulty with our website and the ordering process - I do hope we can turn it around in the future and offer you the level of service you were expecting.
Hurrta outback boots came really quickly
Thank you for the feedback Jane! I'm pleased you were happy with the speed of our service :)
The lead is pretty good with the correct harness utilising both the front ‘no pull’ point and the one on the back, it works well for training no pull in the park, but I only gave it 3 stars as you can’t then go into town and keep the dog on a shorter lead as you can’t adjust the length and the lead is too narrow to hold on to without it hurting your hand. It needs a way of shortening it or adding a second ‘traffic’ handle.
Thank you for the review Andy! We appreciate your feedback and have passed it on to Petsafe.
The sizing on this item is way out .one to two sizes to big .a bit disappointed had to return due to this
Good product but photo of product shown with towel which is NOT included
Hi David, thank you for letting us know. We have passed this on to our web development team who have made a change to the listing accordingly. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you will return soon.
Collar is nice enough however the buckle is heavy cumbersome and difficult to remove
Sorry to hear that it wasn't right for your pooch Barry, if you are looking for an exchange please get in touch on bark@mountaindog.uk
They are waterproof which is good however with both golden retrievers they are too short in the body and come way down the neck onto shoulders. Fit round girth but not good for really wet weather as it’s not snug round neck and chest.
Size too small, Mountain Dog wouldn't pay for international post for bigger size to be sent to Ireland waiting on Refund. Disappointed losing cost of postal in supplying and returning
Sorry to hear you are disappointed Monica. We are a tiny company and paying carriage to Ireland twice would mean we would make a significant loss on the sale - it simply isn't possible to subsidise this. Our terms & conditions highlight this for international customers but on a £30 item, £18 worth of carriage just doesn't cost in - sorry!
Mountain Dog is rated 4.92 based on 3,082 reviews