Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

The service was good, only moderately happy with the products. I returned a collar because I was unhappy with the design, and kept a harness that was ok (a little expensive for what it was). The collar price was refunded fine, but I had to pay return postage which under consumer regs I really should not have had to pay. I couldn't be bothered to argue though. Was a little annoying I had to log on for a "returns permission" - the detail should have been in the order really.
Thank you for your review Heather. We are very pleased you exercised your rights to return this collar with our 30 day return policy as the design was not to your taste and we dont want you keeping a collar you don't like. Our system for returns is not to seek permission but to quickly advise what we will accept back and then give you steps on how to return it. The item was not faulty and as such our policy was that you pay for the return carriage, which contrary to your comments, is the accepted and lawful practice for on-line sales, had it been faulty in some way this wouldn't have been the case. Equally had you chosen to replace rather than refund it we would have sent that replacement at our cost. We are a small business and will always do this until you are satisfied. Good luck with the collar hunt.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 662 reviews