Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

Fantastic quality coats. Great selection to choose from. Absolutely wonderful customer service. I unreservedly recommend to all. Thank you
Jane we loved dealing with you - thanks so much for the very kind review :-)
Fast delivery. Great product
Thank you for the review!
Really fast service even over the weekend. Thanks guys!
Thanks for those great comments Hannah!
Excellent website, expedient delivery and brilliant product! I was looking for a suitable harness to attach a safety light as we are spending Christmas walking in the Lake District and will probably end up getting back in the dark! The Ruffwear Front Range harness appears to be very strong and well made but not too bulky; with the information on the website it was simple to buy the correct size, first time around. I didn't opt for next day delivery although that's when it arrived. So I would definitely recommend Mountain Dig website and their products.
Thank you for the lovely review. Doggo looks all sorted for your adventures now. That fire looks cosy too!!
The Ruffwear Harness is a good fit and quality product. My dog had twice slipped out of her previous harness but there's no chance of this happening again. Mountain Dog are good to deal with and quick to despatch.
Thanks so much for the lovely review :-)
Usual excellent service from Mountain Dog with item arriving earlier than expected!
Can't really remember it was ages ago, but I don't remember any problems.
:-) Thanks for leaving a review though, new system still asking some of our older orders for a review, can't blame us for trying right?
Order was delivered quickly
Thanks for the review
Lovely small company who we first met at crufts 2019. Have since ordered a few different items from them. Very well priced, quick deceivers and friendly service.
Thank you for the kind review. We wonder where you got that very smart T-Shirt from? Thanks for being a great customer.
Excellent customer service! Ordered the wrong size harnesses and Mountain Dog was quick to exchange them for the right sizes.
Always here to help, thanks so much for the review.
Excellent products and I have been particularly impressed with the customer service - which I can only describe as exemplary.
You flatter us! Thank you for the kind comments they are really appreciated.
Great Ruffwear products at good prices and with prompt delivery.
Thanks for the great comments - we really appreciate your custom!
I would like to thank Mountain Dog for their excellent service. I Ordered one day and it arrived the next. Very good strong quality item. I ordered the harness for my elderly dog and I have to say its the best thing ever! I can help him up with when he is having difficulty. Thank you
Fabulous, we love it when it works out - thanks for your custom and so glad your dog is getting the support he needs now :-)
Great item speedy delivery. Many thanks.
You are very welcome, thank you for the review!
Quick delivery.
Thank you, if we can get it out quick we always will :-)
Great service, arrived very quickly. Really pleased with product.
Thanks su much for your custom and the review - so glad it worked out :-)
I've bought a few items from Mountain Dog in the past, always been pleased with the service. Latest purchase was Ruffwear's new Flagline harness, which has been the best buy to date.
What a stunning picture and thank you very much for your kind comments
Excellent quality. Brilliant service. Thank you
Thanks for the kind review, we appreciate you buying from us :-)
Competitively priced and super fast delivery
Thanks for the great comments - appreciate you buying from us
Happy with this order Delivered promptly
Thank you for your custom and taking the time to review.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 163 reviews