Mountain Dog Reviews

4.9
Based on 4,594 reviews
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th August 2022
David J
Rhian J
Excellent Service I needed help on sizing of Rex Specs, very good advise and a perfect fit when they arrived. Now to get my Westie used to them after an operation on both eyes.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Thanks so much for sharing this fantastic photo of your pup! Seeing delighted dogs is one of the best parts of the job 😊 Keep an eye out on our social media – your pup will be making a guest appearance 😉
Brilliant transaction arrived on time👍
Very happy I don’t have to lift my 6 month old Labrador puppy in and out of the car. She took to it with tasty liver treats!
Fast delivery, great product 👌
We ordered a hurta waterproof coat for our spaniel, which turned out to be the wrong size, returning by post was super easy but as we’re local decided to visit the shop. What a find, loads to tempt me. Super helpful staff, thank you. Definitely ordering again and will be paying you a visit when we pass.
Delivery was very quick and this was handy as my pup loves the squeeze liver paste and ideal for serving meds in as well. Website had lots of advice and options. Definitely buying from again.
quick delivery
Really flexible and adaptive lead.
I had a small problem with my order which was swiftly resolved. Overall good products and excellent customer service.
Great quality product fitting superb
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th August 2022
Always a great experience with Mountain Dog & Also really quick delivery A+++++
Great sturdy harness padded where needed, This is our second, one the handle on the back is also great, and handy to have we bought one that our puppy will grow into, love the colour better in person. Mountain dog has always had our custom over the years and never failed to deliver good quality products well packaged on time, good customer service polite and take the time to listen if need to call. would recomend.
Great service and delivery
Always great customer service and quick delivery from Mountain Dog. My go-to for Ruffwear products.
Excellent Quality item received and helpful customer service. My dog loves it!
Very impressed with my purchase of a orange training lead! Excellent A+++++
Excellent range offered, no problems with the service thank you.
Ordered a Ruiwear front range harness for my Springer spaniel online. It arrived three days later and was a perfect fit. Excellent quality product and first class service. Thank you
I brought the ball as a present.
Very fast service.. Delivered on time
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th August 2022
I had to return my dog's coat twice as it didn't fit and this was with no quibbles at all, free postage to return and they refunded the difference. Would highly recommend.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.9 based on 4,594 reviews