Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Carol Goddard
Angela Wells
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Kim Johnson
By far the best harness and love having the lead attachment on the front.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Very happy with harness. Our Dog seems to like it too! Even holds his GPS tracker in the pocket.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Great products and these people have the customer support that all companies could learn from👍
Excellent delivery service.Suit is great.My dog and walks are already less muddy!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Excellent product, arrived on time would not hesitate to reorder from this company
Really quick delivery and an easy-to-use website - we’ll be using Mountain Dog again!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Oscar sits in the car with his harness, good as gold, what a change, he was a pain in the butt, would not sit still whether on my wife’s knee or in the back of the car, once you figure out how it fits to your dog and connects to the seat belt, it’s easy really.
The easy release buckles seemed illogical for the harness, once used they are real easy to use.
Would recommend.
Brilliant harness and lead - easy to fit and also lovely colour - teal for my red setter !
Good service, product arrived when it was promised - thanks I would buy from here again.
A good website with attractive prices and excellent service.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Excellent quick service
quick and easy to order, delivery quick pleasant shopping experience
Brilliant product. Does what it says on the tin. I use it regularly to avoid cracking and dry paws.
Quick service and competitive pricing.
Speedy processing and very good web site
Replacing lead bought in Colorado about 14 years ago.Speedy delivery,thank you.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I was introduced to Mount dog items whilst on holiday in Stratford upon Avon in Sept, my staffy puppies were just out growing their harnesses and I was looking for something strong and safe whilst training them, these were wonderful, I
can't believe what a difference they have made whilst walking them, I can see that they are comfortable supported and safe, just ordered another one for my boy, he is growing so quickly, photos attached, and I would strongly recommend these harnesses they are perfect.
Excellent service. I was kept up to date with the order and it arrived well packaged and promptly
Been using this harness on my Daisy for a week now. Thrilled to bits with it. She’s v awkward to fit as she’s a total mixed breed and an unusual shape. This fits perfectly and she now stands to have it put on which she hasn’t with the others I have bought and the colour is fab !!!
Has great customer service and lovely product
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 18th October 2020