Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Graham S
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Vanessa S
Really pleased with my purchase. Arrived very quickly and was exactly as described. Thank you Mountain Dog.
Fantastic price , very fast delivery . Couldn’t be happier
Fantastic service , quick delivery and well packaged.
Good communication and price , I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again .
Ruff wear collars I purchased are great , well designed and made , plus really good colour choices.
I'm afraid the boots were not meant for a Jack Russell, they just didn't work, but I returned them and on receipt I was refunded my purchase price immediately. The matter was dealt with very professionally.
Love the collar and great speedy service.
Super easy website to navigate. Regular updates about our order and it arrived when expected - excellent service!
Great service, and superb product. Kurgo - Journey Air harness is a good fit for our Collie, aluminium clip on point are essential if the dog is often in water.Great fit allows free running. All at a good price.
Fab quick delivery in time for a week in the Peak District
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Great service, speedy delivery and excellent item! Couldn't believe how neat this folding dog bowl was. Bought as a gift and recipients are very pleased with it.
Great advice over the phone regards sizing, dispatched and received quickly.
great item for my dog and quick delivery
Quick service with no problems
Would definitely recommend and no fear of escape out of it.
Lovely, robust collar. Lead connector stays at the top making it easier to find in a long haired dog.
Great fit, great colour great service.
Well worth the looking about although it wasn't the cheapest I definitely chose the right backpack. I have a 10 year old minature Jack Russell she loves to walk but after walking for a while she gets tired. She goes in the backpack no bother and sits very well the only problem we have with her is she doesn't want to get out as you will see on the photos
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Product as described, fast delivery
Great service and order arrived quickly
Fairly quick service and no trouble at all with the whole transaction. I would recommend. Even though I had purchased the items cheaper elsewhere first, the other shop failed to fulfil my order and after waiting what seemed forever, I cancelled that order and placed it with the Mountain Dog. It was a good move for sure. I was not disappointed.
Great service, quick delivery.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 1,881 reviews