Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

Very good service. Hurrta best dog coat around.
Superb, knowledgeable, informative and super service High quality, cutting edge products that are competitively priced! Highly recommended!
We are positively blushing with your review - thank you! Really appreciate your custom.
Excellent range of products and great service
Excellent service, bought 2 coats, returned one as too small, refunded on receipt. Will use again
Great pic - thanks for the kind review!
Brilliant service so pleased with the dog harness I bought and cheaper than Amazon
Thanks for leaving a review Colin - we love to beat Amazon, not always possible but we will give it a try :-) We appreciate your business.
Everything was brilliant I even email for advice and they were great getting back to me with what I needed . I tok my dogs iit up moel hebog in their fleeces and they were nice and warm. They fitted perfectly. The dogs didn't do the statue stance so they were happy in them to.
Thanks for the great review the dog's look great in their fleeces :-) We appreciate your business and the kind review.
Really helpful and first rate service. It took us three goes to get the right size for My dog and Lee was patient, helpful and prompt in replacing the ones that didn't fit. Good price too so happy to recommend
Yay! Miss Pippin is on our review pages :-) Thanks for working with us we are so happy she finally has a fitting coat.
Excellent service and product.
Thanks for the lovely review Julie
excellent service and a great product.
We ordered an expedition parka for our golden retriever and when it arrived we saw we had ordered the wrong size, Lee at Mountain Dog was brilliant even though he was out of the office with his own dog at the time, he arranged for another coat to be sent out and the refund and collection of the original. And the best bit of his aftercare service he called and made sure we were happy with the replacement. Buddy, the golden, will be very proudly wearing his coat when he’s off on a photographic workshop next week, and we will send some pics over to lee to show him the coat being worn. The coat is excellently made, durable and looks fabulous, great fit! Really really pleased
Lucy thanks for the very kind review. Fitting jackets over the Internet can be tough to get right first time, thanks for working with us to get the right fit for your doggo. We really look forward to seeing those pics. Enjoy your coat Buddy!
Very pleased with Ruffwear collar and harness purchased at clearance prices my very large Yorkshire terrier looks very smart in his new gear
So glad we could help - we really appreciate your business
Fantastic customer service as usual. Although I couldn’t get a coat to fit my sight hound Lee was really helpful in his suggestions with regards to what might fit. It’s my go to place for our door doggie stuff!
Thanks Clare, we really appreciate your kind comments. Hopefully we can be of more help in the future!
Prompt service and item as expected
Fab, thank you for the kind review.
Great service, easy to use website, quick responses and returns. Very much recommended.
Thanks for the purchase and the review. It's not always easy getting a fit first time, just glad we could get everything sorted in the end :-)
Fast delivery of a high quality product at a reasonable price.
Thanks for the purchase and taking the time to review us :-)
Very prompt and helpful service both originally and with the return and replacement with a smaller size (my fault)!
We love your hoody dog, a size down might just do the trick. Thanks for the kind words.
Excellent knowledge and service Will definitely use again. Thanks Dave
Thanks Dave, we really appreciate your comments. Thank you so much for choosing us to buy your Float Coat's from :-)
Very happy with my purchase of Ruffwear. Great service and communication from Mountain Dog
Thanks for the kind words Jean. We are real Ruffwear fans here and Im so pleased you chose us to buy from. Thank you!
I could not believe the efficiency with my order particularly over the holiday season fantastic service and the digs were thrilled too
Thanks for the kind words Mark and what a great picture. We are a small business so downing tools over the festive season isn't an option - we are so happy you are pleased :-) Thank you.
Exceptional service from Lee. Nothing was too much trouble and I would definitely recommend this company again. The quality of the product I ordered was fantastic which was the Hurtta Expedition Parka but they come on the big size so order one or two sizes down.
Many thanks for the very kind review. We really appreciate your custom :-)
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 210 reviews