Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Norma Burr
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very friendly and helpful advice, excellent service, item was package while I was on the phone and delivered the following day. Highly recommend.
Competitive price, quick delivery and well packaged
Quality product, great service and price.
Very comfortable, soft and easy ! Our 4 month old puppy loves it!!
Very happy with this purchase, I've got a very large Rottweiler and have been struggling to find a harness to fit him. This is a good fit and really strong without causing him any discomfort, would highly recommend.
A very adjustable harness. We have a large border terrier so the small just fits him. Seems high quality.
I bought the Ruffwear Flagline harness for my dog and it arrived quickly. I'm really pleased with the product - it's well made and fits my dog perfectly as there are enough straps to allow for a good adjustment.
Very helpful gentleman who gave some good advise. Dispatch and delivery was very speedy.
Great, fast service. We ordered incorrectly but it was no problem, we were in receipt of and exchanged product within 3 days. Hassle free internet shopping, a rare thing these days.
I was recommended to Mountain Dog by a friend and was very glad that I was. They provided amazingly quick delivery and a great range of products. I will be using them again for my four legged friend's needs.
A good purchase made. Have so much more control of my bully with this on
Excellent prices and service on top quality dog essentials.
Arrived in good time. Product matched description.
Service excellent and collar very cool and looks great. I wish we'd bought the bigger one though as despite me measuring the dog's neck and old collar and following fitting guide it needs to be at it's longest to fit (which is a shame as it looks better when the ropes are double back on themselves). I'd already thrown away all the packaging when I realised. Ah well, you live and learn!! We've got a bearded collie to help others judge
Brilliant collar very strong and well designed and has plenty of adjustment. Very good service from Mountain Dog with quick delivery.
T H A N K. Y O U
Great company and products
Excellent service! Came in good time once ordered and fitted lovely after following the measuring guide on site. Seems really well made and very comfortable for my dog whilst walking/running!!
So glad you got the fit Graham, we appreciate your custom and the comments.
A good dog lead that is well made and I would recommend to friends.
T H A N K. Y O U
Brilliant product just what we needed
We love the harness, our whippet was always escaping out of others that we had but not this one, we feel much safer when out walking now. Arrived on time and would use this company again.
Houdini is tamed - so pleased to hear this - thank you
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 527 reviews