Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

It is quite a tight fitting garment and I would have liked it to be a bit longer in the body.

There isn't as much room for toys etc as you need either.

On the whole I am quite disappointed.

I should have stuck with the Gappay dog training jacket but I will keep it for use in the summer where is's tight fitting style won't be as much as an issue.
I won't purchase again.
I love this collar it’s the best one I’ve had for my large dog. Arrived quickly too. I will be buying more the rest of my gang.
Great service - quick, efficient and high quality products. I really trust them!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Excellent service cream perfect
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Cheapest price I could find for excellent quality product. Arrived quickly, well packaged.
Very good service. Item arrived earlier than expected.
Before settling on a 60cm coat we tried three sizes, Mountain Dog were helpful and without question refunded us promptly within 24hrs of returning the coats that were not the correct size.
Very good service, and the product was in perfect condition.
Good communication, fast delivery, reasonable prices, for great quality items, thankyou. Returning customer
We were always worried that are whippet Eddie would slip his collar so we looked around at the local pet supplies the harnesses we seen were very amateur so we looked online and found mountain dog the harness we bought of them the build quality is second to none there is no way he is getting out of it when on are walks gives me great confidence best purchase you could buy for your dog
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Good range of products and good value too
Very pleased fits well
Very easy transaction with fast delivery. Product was exactly as described. Will be back!
Light, small in your pocket and comfortable on your hand.
The coat arrived very quickly but had to be returned as it was too big. However, I had no problem returning the coat for a replacement. I was informed when the returned coat had been received and the replacement was despatched very quickly and received within a couple of days. Can’t fault the service
Delighted with the coats I ordered. Seller kept me updated about delivery.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Needed to order s as smaller size, which was handled perfectly by Mountain dog. Good job!
The Hurrta dog coats were of excellent quality and a reasonable price. The staff were very helpful in assisting with the sizes of the coats and the coats were posted out super quickly. Excellent service.
Perfect fit for my dog 🐕
And quick delivery,
Very impressed with service.
Thank you for the review Daiva!
Website was easy to use and delivery was prompt - excellent service thank you.
Thank you for the review! :)
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 1,447 reviews