Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Delivery is quick and the products are good. The only problem is that they are always out of stock. We choose to buy the superior sauvignon blanc and have only found it in stock twice.
Disapointed no part grain kits available!
The kits and other products are well priced but the delivery time was poor. It was clear the courier had not received my parcel yet Love Brewing said they had. Took well over a week to be delivered and may dissuade me from ordering again.
Reasonable - but why send stout when draught is ordered? Don't really want to go to the effort of returning it.
The products are great but customer service is non-existent. Very disappointing.
Inget fel på produkterna men kundservicen är obefintlig.
Delivery good, but most tins arrive dented.Regards Rob
haven’t used the kit yet; will complete the survey when I do
Disappointed with packaging, could have been better, the outer packaging was damaged if it wasn't for the tough plastic of the liqueur bases it would have been useless.
Damage to one of the boxes resulting in one of the bags been split it was split at the top so only lost 5 to 6 bottles but it was down to the courier
I have literally started it today, and saw some issues when doing it: the guy in the video says you can use your bare hands, but the sterile solution says you shouldn’t. No mention on the amount of bubbles that it forms, no tips on how to control the temperature to reach 22C (I had to throw ice in the last 3 letres), and not how to fill and how the airlock (had to google it). There’s no mention on the time I should let my beer now rest (I got the southern gold digger) as the video generalises for the uncle teddy or something. I also now have to buy a seringe to fill the bottles the last process,
And finally and most annoying, I do not have another bucket to pour the 23 letres when adding the hops. I have the syphon but now no idea on where to do it.
Software fell short of setting expectations on delivery. Cans of wherry had been used to play football.
I have always found service very good. The current biocrisis seems to have confused everybody, me included, and an order appeared to be lost.
Today, 11 April, it arrived by 1st class mail though the dispatch date shows 23 March. ref. 237783/01
beerworks love brewing
Your order has been received.
Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 100106121.
Still waiting for this order or for an explanation-I know its a tricky time
Wine boxes were damaged on arrival but plastic containers were luckily still intact. This was due to no insulation under wine box in its larger container
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry about the state of these boxes. These kits are really heavy as you know, and sometimes they take a few knocks on transit. Hopefully, this was just the two kits pictured and not your entire order, and I am glad that the kit boxes at least did their job of protecting the precious contents!

I'll speak to our dispatch team to remind them that these kits require extra protection from knocks to ensure they arrive in excellent condition.

Thanks

Ian
When my local Brew Shop in Stockport closed I found Love Brewing on line.
They hve a good range of stock compared to others and have all the material I need. Delivery is quick, but they continue to make avoidable mistakes, such as wrong size fermenting bins sent, or wrong pricing leading to order cancellation, or poor method of packaging leading to damaged outer box on a 30 litre Wine Kit. However, I continue to use them in spite of these errors!!
Wonder why paying by PayPal does seem an option
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 1,865 reviews