Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil R
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier F
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Some items were damaged ie DME & glucose packets spilt. Others damaged but usable. Had to purchase a new bung for FV separate which wasn’t clear in description (could be argued I should have investigated more). But order was quick enough the date were fresh and product range was good.
The kit seemed fine. I was disappointed with the amount of plastic bubble wrap packaging, and would have preferred paper packaging or some other biodegradable/recyclable material.
Ordered was not complete and one product was not in stock after I ordered
I bought the premium Cabernet Sauvignon kit wine. The wine produced is very acidic (ph 2.8) and too tart to be drinkable. Perhaps I should have been more vigilant and made my own adjustments and measurement though I thought these premium kits were already balanced? Disappointed for the price.
Ordered piers porter ,sent reisling!
delivery, sent details of safe place to leave but driver didn't leave items took them back not best service this is the second order I have placed.first one was smooth,
Disappointed that I have been unable to obtain pinot origin for some time.
The products did arrive quickly but unfortunately it was the wrong product, A simple picking error but quite inconvenient
good delivery for items when in stock but too many times items are out of stock with no indication of re-supply date. This has occurred to Beaverdale large wine kits (Chardonnay Semillon) and chemicals and yeast sachets. currently Finings are out of stock, before pectolase, corks & bottle caps, all pretty necessay ingredients for regular home winemaking
Bought a kit a found 2items broken most of kit fine and wine kit fine but 2 items broken would not recommend will buy elsewhere
Your not the most pro active outfit in this market, but again you are not the worst.
Having to order online goods not available in shop.this should be made clear on the site to me another wasted journey.
Delivery is quick and the products are good. The only problem is that they are always out of stock. We choose to buy the superior sauvignon blanc and have only found it in stock twice.
Disapointed no part grain kits available!
The kits and other products are well priced but the delivery time was poor. It was clear the courier had not received my parcel yet Love Brewing said they had. Took well over a week to be delivered and may dissuade me from ordering again.
Reasonable - but why send stout when draught is ordered? Don't really want to go to the effort of returning it.
The products are great but customer service is non-existent. Very disappointing.
Inget fel på produkterna men kundservicen är obefintlig.
Delivery good, but most tins arrive dented.Regards Rob
haven’t used the kit yet; will complete the survey when I do
Disappointed with packaging, could have been better, the outer packaging was damaged if it wasn't for the tough plastic of the liqueur bases it would have been useless.
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 3,367 reviews