Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil Robertson
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Phoned my order Tuesday at 2 pm delivered Thursday at 11 am Brill service Gayle I
Posted 1 hour ago
Great selection for products.... top service
Good communications with LoveBrewing, had 1 or 2 questions before i bought some products answered the same day and kept me informed when delivery was arriving.
Good quality , easy to make, clear instruction and really good results , better than supermarket wines . Love the melbec
Very quick delivery and very helpful, I will definitely be using them again (and again)
Just that sometimes your out of stock on different things. or this would be a 5
Very good service thankyou ron
order complete and early delivery
Always very helpful. Hygene and temperature control are the essentials for good results.
IPA currently brewing. Will let you know the outcome. Thanks.
I bought some brewing kit for Christmas and my first brew (uncle Teddy) is now in the keg, going through second fermentation (hopefully) before conditioning. The kit and instructions have been clear and easy to follow, fingers crossed for a great tasting beer in 2-3 weeks
Easy to follow instructions, they do differ slightly to Richard's online ones. Fame for him after being on Radio X
Great choice and very good beer produced so far.Dewis da iawn a chwrw bendigedig wedi eu wneud mor belled.
I am very pleased with the service. Easy to order and fast delivery. In those times when you don't want to go near any shop, online order becomes a must. Also great products for good prices.
Quite happy with the order. It was delivered quickly with no problem.

Previously I had an order carelessly delivered by dropping the boxes on unloading where the cardboard boxes were split open but luckily the plastic bag was not breached. Maybe a note to delivery men?
Good quick delivery
I like the service and deliveries are generally quick. Sometimes there are some grains that aren't available (had a recent problem with melanoidin malt) but usually have the standard items. Being as you are asking for feedback I had a problem with a picnic line when the black disconnect fell apart on the first time of asking. However, I have recently bought a corny key which is fab and I also bought my grainfather from the Liverpool branch. Both have been excellent.
the only reason I gave a 4 star & not a 5 was that when ordering I could only obtain 1 pack of Simply gluten free beer when I wanted 2 packs. Maybe a little harsh as everything was delivered promptly & correctly. I will certainly use them again & hope I can obtain 2 packs of beer next time????
Very good prompt and efficient service.
Everything in stock
as always the service was excellent, friendly and helpful. I am really pleased that I have found this company that does what it says and more. Thank you.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 3,359 reviews