Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Bought a dessies indian red ale mix, beer took a bit longer to settle than thought. We halved the hops as recommended for those who dont like overly hoppy beer. Came out smooth and a lighter taste than i thought but very good. Looking forward to my next batch

Instructions could be a bit clearer as they are made for all kits, i would suggest a everything mix and a simpler form for those with little ingredients.
Love brewing ok but DPD deliverd my order to the wrong address ie the avenue instead of close was very lucky to obtain same
Really enjoy making wine from your wine expert selection brand. A shame it is no longer available because of the corona virus, I assume.
Hope it soon becomes available again.
Very helpful information and a great selection of beers.
My experience with Lovebrewing has and always is a good one. Stocks are generally very good but under the COVID period things have got a bit short stocked …. hops and bulk LME especially. Delivery is quick and always well packed. I'll be back …..
Takes bit long to deliver
Good value and quick delivery, especially in this Covid I9 situation .
I would definitely recommend and buy from this seller again.
as my local brew shop is closed lovebrewing has filled the gap nicely not sure about gas cylinder exchanges though
Slight issues with the click and collect system, aside from that no complaints.
Always excellent service even in these difficult times.
One of the most efficient journeys from wanting to getting, via good website and crisp service thereafter. Lockdown and brewing are not good partners, but we managed to get most things we wanted! Will definitely be coming back!
Great service and selection of beer and cider kits, in particular the craft beer kits
Very good service did everything I could have asked
Good selection of products, can't comment on the individual item I bought as it was a gift and hasn't been used yet but it arrived quickly and well packaged. Only downside was the price for delivery.
Delivered on time, would use again
Really quick dispatch of an order (covid 19 time so a lot of companies running late). Products arrived not damaged and every item from my order was present.
I can’t give 5 stars, as I have not yet tried the product, however the service was excellent, ordering and delivery, very efficient. The website is probably the most informative that I have encountered.
Purchase as described, prompt delivery.
It’s the first time we’ve ordered from you. Unfortunately none of the sachets were in the box when it arrived but I emailed and got a quick response and the sachets did come albeit a week later but that could be due to the postal service at the moment but will definitely order again from you
good products