Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Dean Stephen
john Herbert
Connor Pelham
Connor Pelham
Have used lovebrewing a couple of times now. I find the website easy to navigate and particularly like the videos that, for a novice like myself, I find very informative.
LoveBrewing has a great choice of kits, including their excellent in-house BeerWorks range, at very competitive prices and with speedy delivery. Will definitely order from them again.
I'm a complete novice at home brewing, but following all the guides and videos on the site I have managed to turn out some great brews, now experimenting with different % proof levels and blends. Ordering online is easy and delivery is acceptable given the current climate, cant wait for the shop in Liverpool to reopen
Always top service from Richard and the team. Any minor issues always quickly dealt with.
Easy to deal with, great stuff, prompt delivery
I was a somewhat nervous first-time brewer and found that LoveBrewing not only provided everything needed, but sent them with clear instructions and contact details for if help was needed.
I did email through for advice before starting and the communication was great, a little bit of encouragement was thrown my way and it looks like my first batch went without a hitch.
Much appreciated! Will be coming back for all future purchases.
nor to bad, delivery expensive. in all for company's today so far nor to bad.
John O'Connell
I have now had a number of orders from Lovebrewing and cannot fault them. The deliveries are fast and efficient from DPD. The packaging is perfect and the bubble wrap comes in very handy to keep the brews nice and cosy in the garage!. The Wineworks superior wine kits are excellent value for money. I would recommend investing in all the right equipment which will repay you in no time with quality wines.
I found the product I needed from there useful website paid for it and it came a day earlier than expected. I would recommend them to my friends
Great products, good delivery, reasonable prices.
Easy to deal with and prompt delivery. The wine was very nice as well.
Awful customer service
Very disappointed, wrote a letter of complaint explaining about the new tap that I had just bought, explaining about it leaking and wasting my beer, and had no response. I understand goods can be faulty.
Easy to use website, prompt delivery of my order
Great service. Great products.
Good range of products competitively priced. Delivery reliable well informed and no issues.
Great service great communication delivered when described and products spot on Thanks
Good informative site, competitive prices and the order I had was quickly and competently dispatched - will definitely be using again
good service even in lock down
Very knowledgeable staff, very helpful, very polite.
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 2,881 reviews