Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil R
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier F
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
So good to see a company doing so well, in these difficult times, so well infact that they have no need to try and retain their loyal customers.
I have bought 30+ beer and wine kits from Love Brewing over the past 3 or more years.
My last order was for two premium wine kits, a cider and a beer kit.
Order arrived in 2 parts, first was the wine expert eclipse kit.
It looked like it had been lying arround and occasionally kicked about the depot over the past year. A half hearted attempt had been made to try and tape the box together. Best before date was only a few months off.
The second parcel delivered by DPD had been dropped, the cider kit was intact but the second wine kit and the Russian imperial stout (most expensive beer kit available) were a mess.
I contacted love brewing and asked them to take everything back and replace them with the same kits in an acceptable condition.
The best they were willing to offer was £10 off my next order.
I explained that there would not be a next order if that was their best solution.
Long story short I have returned the items for a refund and purchased what I needed from a compeditor. I have no intention of using love brewing again.
Love Brewing 1 star review on 16th March 2021
Hi Mark for full transparency what you sate actually wasn't how it went. You didn't mention that date issue nor did you ask for us to take them back and replace- below is what was discussed:

M -Please see the pictures attached showing the way my delivery arrived, I find this completely unacceptable and would like to get suitable replacements sent and this mess collected.

LB - Mark I can understand your frustration and we certainly haven’t sent them out like this. I will be letting DPD see the pictures. Whilst it’s a mess is anything actually damaged? and can’t be used, if not then happy to provide. £10 credit for next order

M-My disappointment started when the, on Sat 06/03, winexpert eclipse Zinfandel arrived.A premium kit that looked like someone had a game of football with then half heartedly fixed with a bit of tape.
This was then packaged and posted at full selling price with no mention of how damaged it was.
Please note this damage was not from DPD as the outer shipping box was intact and undamaged.
Then the rest of the order was mysteriously missing from the 06/03 delivery.
A half heartedly attempt was apparently made to deliver this on Mon 08/03 (as I have mentioned door bell at gate was not used to alert us to the delivery)
When it's finally delivered on Tues 09/03 it looks like it's been dropped off a two story building.
The white powder on the pictures is the glucose powder, part of the most expensive premium beer kit, that has burst ( fortunately the liquid pouched seem to be intact.
I don't think a £10 voucher on my next order is much of a solution, because as things stand it is highly unlikely there would be a next order.

LB - Hi Mark

I can assure you we didn't send the Zinfandel out like this, looking at the pictures I dare say DPD have dropped this and re boxed using normal packing tape rather than there own DPD tape which they have clearly used on the 2nd parcel after damaging it. Can i ask what box the Zinfandel was sent in please? was it a branded love brewing box?

I can send you out the Glucose powder replacement is it 1kg you are needing? and i can refunded you £10 off the order for the damaged boxes.

M-Fortunately I took a photo of the undamaged packing box the Zinfandel arrived in.
I do find it hard to believe that DPD would take the Zinfandel wine kit out of the undamaged box, have a game of football with it before repacking it in the undamaged love brewing packing box and delivering it to me.

LB-Hi Mark

I’m not sure what more I can do for you? I’ve offered a refund if £10 and to replace the sugar. Let me know.

M-I have no confidence that these wine and beer kits are complete and that they have not been tampered with.
The premium Zinfandel kit was obviously sent from Love Brewing in the state I received it which is appalling. Even more concerning is you lack of willingness to apportion any blame to yourselves.
The second parcel was clearly damaged by DPD, accidents happen, but I feel this should have been returned to yourselves to be rectified.
I would like you to arrange to have all of these items collected and I would like to be refunded in full.
I will buy my wine and beer kits from elsewhere from now on.

Yes the damage was good at all and i have raised this with DPD, however during our conversation, no mention of date issue and no mention of you wanting anything replaced. We offered to replace the Brewing sugar and £10 off, if you would have come back saying please replace we could have explored that route but that wasn't mentioned to us.

Yes maybe we should have handle this better, however your above review does not reflect what was discussed.
Fantastic company and in this state of climate its good to know you can always get good service and delivery
Ordered an air still yesterday lunch time came today 2.30 ish .that is what I call 1st class great job guys 10/10
top quality company always ready to help...…….
Good
I have been using Love Brewing for years and always found them fast, affordable, knowledgeable and with an amazing product range. At the time of my last order we were stuck abroad and I really thought it would be difficult to order what we needed! But despite the crisis causing reduced working hours for them, they fulfilled the order extremely fast and it got to me safely - even though I was staying on a remote campsite!
Well done and thank you Love Brewing!
Absolute legends, always fairly priced always a speedy delivery and YouTube explanations and guides to help.
The 25L wooden coopered barrel is a well made quality product and was delivered promptly. The pre-use instructions were easily available online so we pre-soaked the barrel for 48hrs then emptied, swilled through thoroughly and it is now filled with a nice brew!
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 3,367 reviews