Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Dean Stephen
john Herbert
Connor Pelham
Connor Pelham
I have been using Love Brewing for years and always found them fast, affordable, knowledgeable and with an amazing product range. At the time of my last order we were stuck abroad and I really thought it would be difficult to order what we needed! But despite the crisis causing reduced working hours for them, they fulfilled the order extremely fast and it got to me safely - even though I was staying on a remote campsite!
Well done and thank you Love Brewing!
Absolute legends, always fairly priced always a speedy delivery and YouTube explanations and guides to help.
The 25L wooden coopered barrel is a well made quality product and was delivered promptly. The pre-use instructions were easily available online so we pre-soaked the barrel for 48hrs then emptied, swilled through thoroughly and it is now filled with a nice brew!
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 2,881 reviews