Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Dean Stephen
john Herbert
Connor Pelham
Connor Pelham
Order was incomplete missing 2 items. I sent an email to report the shortage and have not received any response. Still waiting for either the 2 items or a refund.
In my last transaction with you, I had great trouble with you getting my post code correct. I have twice been in contact with you to inform you that my PC is DL85PD and not M130 AE and yet I have just been on your website and you still have my PC as M130AE how on earth and why you have managed to give me a manchester PC when I live in north yorks only you will know. MY POST CODE IS DL85PD
I was happy with my first few orders but I've got to say that I've had trouble with the last order. No yeast in two Belgian beer kits. LB did send me one packet in the past but it was British ale yeast so not suitable. Contacted again. Sent correct yeast but it was by now a week late and my beer was sitting waiting. As I feared, the end result is not good and has a twang to it. LB said they had no idea my beer has a special yeast. I thought they were supposed to be experts? Poor service all round. Also, for the same order I was phoned to say one of my cans was dented. I accepted only to discover that the other four cans were also dented. LB not apologetic and blamed the courier. I can't recommend them. Better service from Love 2 Brew.
Brought the Premium pack Malbec
But it was delivered without all ingredients??
No yeast , finnings
We were in when DPD knocked, unfortunately they knocked next door (by their own photographic evidence), we had to collect the parcel from a local drop-off point a couple of days later
I paid for some King Keg cap seals and was sent the wrong seals. I was told I would get them by first class post but it took a week. Probably the mail but it was annoying and not what you expect from a company specialising in mail order.
Would liked to have rated excellent, but like so many other outfits these days, they love to push you to their Facebook only to ignore you when you actually use it.

For fairness it's also possible to ignore customers on Twitter.

It's hardly like you can lose the message is it ?
Keg leaked patio got most of the beer which was very nice shame David
The delivery of equipment did not contain as advertised and ordered, thermometer or hydrometer, I have had to order these items frpm a different source
Hi Noel,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review.

This very much sounds like a packing error (probably not helped by current working conditions due to the COVID-19 pandemic).

We are always happy to replace missing items if you let us know, but I can't see any record of this on our system.

Please drop me an email directly (ian@lovebrewing.co.uk) and I will be more than happy to organise something for you to offset the cost of you having replaced these items yourself.

Stay well,

Ian
hi brought a mini buon vino around three weeks ago , did some wine with it that went ok but second time of using on beer absolute rubbish used pre filter pads but beer leaked everywhere even normal water was pouring out the machine was used as directed on your video very disappointed
Hi Alan,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review.

We would never expect a customer to suffer issues with a product without doing our best to remedy the situation and would always encourage customers to get in touch when they face such issues.

I can't see any record of this on our support system, but I would like to resolve this for you all the same. I will email you directly to discuss.

Thanks for your review,

Ian
Incredibly fast delivery and first rate customer service
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for the delay in following up. If you have any direct feedback as to how we could make your experience better, please let us know directly by emailing info@lovebrewing.co.uk.

Stay well,

Ian
I have given the review a poor rating not because of any issues with love brewing they have always been helpful with good stock and fair pricing, the problem lies with DPD their chosen delivery service who have twice now lost the packages somewhere in their delivery system.
The last order an email was sent to say it was on its way and then no further contact was made, the DPD website proved inafective in any way they eventual said it was lost and love brewing refunded my payment. I have since moved to a competitor because of this.
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 2,877 reviews