Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Keg leaked patio got most of the beer which was very nice shame David
The delivery of equipment did not contain as advertised and ordered, thermometer or hydrometer, I have had to order these items frpm a different source
Hi Noel,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review.

This very much sounds like a packing error (probably not helped by current working conditions due to the COVID-19 pandemic).

We are always happy to replace missing items if you let us know, but I can't see any record of this on our system.

Please drop me an email directly (ian@lovebrewing.co.uk) and I will be more than happy to organise something for you to offset the cost of you having replaced these items yourself.

Stay well,

Ian
hi brought a mini buon vino around three weeks ago , did some wine with it that went ok but second time of using on beer absolute rubbish used pre filter pads but beer leaked everywhere even normal water was pouring out the machine was used as directed on your video very disappointed
Hi Alan,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your review.

We would never expect a customer to suffer issues with a product without doing our best to remedy the situation and would always encourage customers to get in touch when they face such issues.

I can't see any record of this on our support system, but I would like to resolve this for you all the same. I will email you directly to discuss.

Thanks for your review,

Ian
Incredibly fast delivery and first rate customer service
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for the delay in following up. If you have any direct feedback as to how we could make your experience better, please let us know directly by emailing info@lovebrewing.co.uk.

Stay well,

Ian
I have given the review a poor rating not because of any issues with love brewing they have always been helpful with good stock and fair pricing, the problem lies with DPD their chosen delivery service who have twice now lost the packages somewhere in their delivery system.
The last order an email was sent to say it was on its way and then no further contact was made, the DPD website proved inafective in any way they eventual said it was lost and love brewing refunded my payment. I have since moved to a competitor because of this.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 1,865 reviews