Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil Robertson
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Ordered a week ago. No emails after confirmation until a full refund given. Zero explanation. Zero toss given; many thanks! 😪would not use again.
Out of stock on some of my order so I was sent an upgrade at no extra cost, thank you. Not tried the beer yet, will be ready in a few days. Thanks again
Have used Love Brewing several times and have nothing but praise for them.
Because of the lockdowns my 2 local Brew shops were unable to replenish stocks of the Magnum range, a kit in my view makes great wine. Found Lovebrewing online and initially ordered 2 kits, they arrived undamaged - because of the excellent wat they were packaged and before the given delivery date. Have ordered more and are merrily fermenting the one. I cannot fault Lovebrewing and highly recommend them.
I ordered some hops for my next batch of beer, and they arrived the next day. They seem in perfect condition and I will certainly be using love brewing again.

Dave Potts Congleton, Cheshire.
I recently purchased a Airstill,which has produced great clear spirt with very little effort.
Also a good and quick service from Love Brewing
Excellent service. Instruction videos very informative, and good to listen to.
Kind regards.
Victor Hodgson
Staff are always very knowledgeable and very helpful.
Great selection for products.... top service
Fast and friendly service and very easy to follow videos so you cant go wrong. Love brewing make you feel part of the home brewing family. Very happy with their service.
Prompt delivery. Items well packaged. Competitive prices.
Quick service- helpful video content on website. Rapid response to email enquiries
Awesome quality!

Best buy for sure! :)

Satisfied customer from Sweden! :)
I ordered a few days before Christmas and didn't expect to get it, it came before C, delighted. We have tried the Wine Works brand and it is delicious. We got the cabernet and it was so easy to make because there is no need to put sugar in, easy peasy! Will try the white next. Susan Elliott
I have used this company and its partners for some time and had very good service from them,solving a problem very quickly. Highly rated, Mick l.
Excellent company to deal with. The products produce exceptionally good quality wines and spirits. Keep up the good work and sure this will keep our spirits up in these serious times cheers.
Very good value products, quick delivery and an excellent help line if you have any queries.
Very easy to order plus delivery is prompt. Any request to customer service is answered quickly and staff are very helpful and friendly. Had slight leakage in parcel but all sorted within 2 hrs.
Great price, very fast delivery over the Christmas period which was not expected and a step by step video link which means you can't go wrong. Don't normally leave reviews but would highly recommend.
Just an awesome service - every time I order - excellent prices, great products, always delivered on time - every time..... also the videos on "how to" are just superb - really helping you do what you need to - with plenty of tips to remove the trial and error.

Love Brewing is my first choice for all my brewing needs - strange also that for 20 years I lived in Chesterfield where they are based (at the time I did not do any brewing) its only in the last years since I moved 'down south to London' that I have started brewing and ended up using Love Brewing back in Chesterfield....

Superb Company - highly recommend to all