Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Great support in this challenging time
Posted 24 minutes ago
Excellent service. Wide range of products at the right price. Quick delivery. On line payment options are available. Free deliveries would be nice and also discount vouchers to valid customers might be a good idea.
Nice easy to use web site and two hour delivery slot.
Really impressed.
Excellent. Love the DVD. Very useful.
Even when things were grinding to a halt with coronavirus, my order was delivered quickly and efficiently. Dropped one star because the heavy beer kits pushed my keg and bin together and could have broken the delicate glass parts of my brew kit. luckily only a bit of cosmetic damage to the packaging, everything else was fine. IPA now brewing as we speak...
Always help full, great guides. Great communication Reasonable prices 👍🏼
Excellent service Would strongly recommend
Excellent prompt service despite obvious reasons regarding the virus holdup.
Despite this virus hitting everything, the team took my order, let me know that nextday was running late and still fullfilled my order within four days. Now that is what I call service, and their wine kits do make some really superb wine to see you through the lockdown.
Excellent products at a good price
Many thanks for your latest delivery. I can quite understand the reason for some delay but I knew , having had excellent service over the past several years, it would be delivered ASAP. I therefore did not bother ringing you, which would have delayed matters further. You have built a trust between yourself and us customers which is quite rare nowadays. Well done, and keep going. I will review The following kits when they have been brewed - and drunk!! Regards Mike Vinnicombe
Great service, quick delivery. Thanks!
Really impressed. I haven't home brewed for over 30 years. Very extensive catalogue. Ordering was easy. Delivery bang on. Videos and instructions are excellent. Got first batch bubbling away. Only regret is I didn't order two kegs / beer kits before order processing closed :-( please open again soon ! One very happy customer who will definitely be back for more.
Great products at great prices
Ordered a World Vinyard Nebiolo and something small which gave me free delivery. Usually next day by DPD. Due to the current situation my delivery would be a few days late. Lovebrewing sent me an email to let me know. Happy with this as was informed.
very quick delivery easy to order and great products. Would highly recommend.
Prompt efficient service
Never had any problem from Love Brewing, good Customer Service.
Great communication, superb service, i will return again and again. Many thanks, Vic
Love Brewing is rated 4.90 based on 377 reviews