Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Great customer service.
Excellent, video guides are very good and the wine kits are fool proof. The only problem is, it's very, very drinkable.
Excellent service and very good quality product. I am so happy I have found this company as they really have a very good selection of products. Would highly recommend for any one is already a professional brewer or somebody who just starting of on they brewing journey:)
They accepted my order and no despatching for a week.
When I asked what is happening they replied as delivery issue (Brexit) but promised to send the same day.
Next day didn't sent. When asked they promised to send by end of week, didn't send.
Returned money without explanation.
I lost exchange fee (about 10%)
When I asked for a reason, no reply.
Ordered a week ago. No emails after confirmation until a full refund given. Zero explanation. Zero toss given; many thanks! 😪would not use again.
Out of stock on some of my order so I was sent an upgrade at no extra cost, thank you. Not tried the beer yet, will be ready in a few days. Thanks again
Have used Love Brewing several times and have nothing but praise for them.
Because of the lockdowns my 2 local Brew shops were unable to replenish stocks of the Magnum range, a kit in my view makes great wine. Found Lovebrewing online and initially ordered 2 kits, they arrived undamaged - because of the excellent wat they were packaged and before the given delivery date. Have ordered more and are merrily fermenting the one. I cannot fault Lovebrewing and highly recommend them.
I ordered some hops for my next batch of beer, and they arrived the next day. They seem in perfect condition and I will certainly be using love brewing again.

Dave Potts Congleton, Cheshire.
I recently purchased a Airstill,which has produced great clear spirt with very little effort.
Also a good and quick service from Love Brewing
Excellent service. Instruction videos very informative, and good to listen to.
Kind regards.
Victor Hodgson
Staff are always very knowledgeable and very helpful.
Great selection for products.... top service
Fast and friendly service and very easy to follow videos so you cant go wrong. Love brewing make you feel part of the home brewing family. Very happy with their service.
Prompt delivery. Items well packaged. Competitive prices.
Quick service- helpful video content on website. Rapid response to email enquiries
Awesome quality!

Best buy for sure! :)

Satisfied customer from Sweden! :)
Everyone should be making their own wine. Its so easy and you will save thousands of pounds if you are a regular wine drinker. Just tried WineWorks and it is delicious. And, you don't even have to add sugar! The service is excellent and very quick too. Don't hesitate!
I have used this company and its partners for some time and had very good service from them,solving a problem very quickly. Highly rated, Mick l.
Excellent company to deal with. The products produce exceptionally good quality wines and spirits. Keep up the good work and sure this will keep our spirits up in these serious times cheers.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 3,348 reviews