Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil R
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier F
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Why cant we get in touch by PHONE stock missing from order very BAD to just EMAIL Don Thynne
very little seriousness in the delivery of the order. many times it delays and other times it does not even deliver.
always been good to order from
Top of the range products and service at a reasonable price. No worries about damage to goods in transit since mine have always arrived dent and breakage free. All in all I've found it is the best company from which to buy all my brewing products
I have made numerous wineworks superior kits always with excellent results, after having Love Brewing recommended by a friend. Initially I had some questions ( even though the videos are very helpful ) and I was answered promptly, even at weekends. Delivery is often faster than promised. Try the Piesporter!
Online p&p are horrendous!! Brew2Bottle are half the price shipping and cheaper for same beer kits!!! Sort it out LoveBrewing. £7.95 delivery for a kit takes the p***. They offer £3.95 standard or 5.95 next day.. still cheaper than your standard £8 They got my order this time around.
Hi Thanks for the information regarding on how other home brew shops ship and the prices of the Kits. We do not make any money on our shipments, £3.95 is the same as what you have quoted and £5.95 is a very cheap loss making price that I am afraid we couldn't lower to. Regarding the beer prices, whilst most competitors like to slash prices, we like to feel that our prices are reflective of the market and that we offer the best variety and home brew knowledge. Very sorry you are disappointed in the prices of the P&P and the cost of some of the kits.
Made my first order to Lovebrewing recently, couldn't fault the service and e-mail advice. The equipment I ordered came in double quick time and was well packed, not that I was in any particular rush. Already formulating my next order of ingredients.
easy fast and greate. I am looking for Grappa Flavouring.....help me, please.
Great suppliers of all types of brewing products I give them top marks for every order
Wineworks Superior Syrah Rosé Just finished bottling off the Wineworks Superior Syrah Rosé 30 bottle kit and I know the instructions say to wait but that is going to be hard. My quality controller (the wife) has already asked me to open a bottle as in her words "My god that is excellent". Lots of people have already said how helpful the staff are and I echo that. I have been brewing now for just over 5 months and have whittled down my choice of kits to the Wneworks and one other. This kit is realistically priced and with the other bits and pieces a bottle seems to be working out at about £1.50 (ignoring the cost of equipment as this is reused). Thank you for a great product.
A pain to ship. A pain to order from. I'd be more satisfied growing my own grain on my roof
My partner & Janine bought me a supreme lager kit from Love Brewing for me last Christmas. I had never made home brew before. I really thoroughly enjoyed making it from start to finish. I’ve now decided to order a wine making kit and hopefully have the same excellent results
Once again superior service from Love Brewing. I ordered a Chinook IPA kit at 10.16 yesterday and it arrived at 8.10 this morning in perfect condition. By the way the Dockers Merseyside IPA I brewed last time is a pretty good pint and worth a try if you haven’t already.
My first kit and loving it. The process is so straightforward thanks for giving me a new hobby ....
You need to sort your web site out I’ve been trying to order beer kits for 2 days and can’t get past reset password. I’ve entered my email address over a dozen times. Frank
Hi Frank, I have just seen your customer email enquiry regarding this and our IT will be in contact shortly.
Placed my first order of wine making equipment and three six bottle Beaverdale wine kits on Friday, delivery was made Sunday afternoon. Can't expect more than that. Will certainly be using Love Brewing for future orders.
Just slurping my 1st batch of Merlot red which is very drinkable i ordered the superior kit which gives you everything you need to produce quality wine
So good to see a company doing so well, in these difficult times, so well infact that they have no need to try and retain their loyal customers. I have bought 30+ beer and wine kits from Love Brewing over the past 3 or more years. My last order was for two premium wine kits, a cider and a beer kit. Order arrived in 2 parts, first was the wine expert eclipse kit. It looked like it had been lying arround and occasionally kicked about the depot over the past year. A half hearted attempt had been made to try and tape the box together. Best before date was only a few months off. The second parcel delivered by DPD had been dropped, the cider kit was intact but the second wine kit and the Russian imperial stout (most expensive beer kit available) were a mess. I contacted love brewing and asked them to take everything back and replace them with the same kits in an acceptable condition. The best they were willing to offer was £10 off my next order. I explained that there would not be a next order if that was their best solution. Long story short I have returned the items for a refund and purchased what I needed from a compeditor. I have no intention of using love brewing again.
Love Brewing 1 star review on 16th March 2021
Hi Mark for full transparency what you sate actually wasn't how it went. You didn't mention that date issue nor did you ask for us to take them back and replace- below is what was discussed: M -Please see the pictures attached showing the way my delivery arrived, I find this completely unacceptable and would like to get suitable replacements sent and this mess collected. LB - Mark I can understand your frustration and we certainly haven’t sent them out like this. I will be letting DPD see the pictures. Whilst it’s a mess is anything actually damaged? and can’t be used, if not then happy to provide. £10 credit for next order M-My disappointment started when the, on Sat 06/03, winexpert eclipse Zinfandel arrived.A premium kit that looked like someone had a game of football with then half heartedly fixed with a bit of tape. This was then packaged and posted at full selling price with no mention of how damaged it was. Please note this damage was not from DPD as the outer shipping box was intact and undamaged. Then the rest of the order was mysteriously missing from the 06/03 delivery. A half heartedly attempt was apparently made to deliver this on Mon 08/03 (as I have mentioned door bell at gate was not used to alert us to the delivery) When it's finally delivered on Tues 09/03 it looks like it's been dropped off a two story building. The white powder on the pictures is the glucose powder, part of the most expensive premium beer kit, that has burst ( fortunately the liquid pouched seem to be intact. I don't think a £10 voucher on my next order is much of a solution, because as things stand it is highly unlikely there would be a next order. LB - Hi Mark I can assure you we didn't send the Zinfandel out like this, looking at the pictures I dare say DPD have dropped this and re boxed using normal packing tape rather than there own DPD tape which they have clearly used on the 2nd parcel after damaging it. Can i ask what box the Zinfandel was sent in please? was it a branded love brewing box? I can send you out the Glucose powder replacement is it 1kg you are needing? and i can refunded you £10 off the order for the damaged boxes. M-Fortunately I took a photo of the undamaged packing box the Zinfandel arrived in. I do find it hard to believe that DPD would take the Zinfandel wine kit out of the undamaged box, have a game of football with it before repacking it in the undamaged love brewing packing box and delivering it to me. LB-Hi Mark I’m not sure what more I can do for you? I’ve offered a refund if £10 and to replace the sugar. Let me know. M-I have no confidence that these wine and beer kits are complete and that they have not been tampered with. The premium Zinfandel kit was obviously sent from Love Brewing in the state I received it which is appalling. Even more concerning is you lack of willingness to apportion any blame to yourselves. The second parcel was clearly damaged by DPD, accidents happen, but I feel this should have been returned to yourselves to be rectified. I would like you to arrange to have all of these items collected and I would like to be refunded in full. I will buy my wine and beer kits from elsewhere from now on. Yes the damage was good at all and i have raised this with DPD, however during our conversation, no mention of date issue and no mention of you wanting anything replaced. We offered to replace the Brewing sugar and £10 off, if you would have come back saying please replace we could have explored that route but that wasn't mentioned to us. Yes maybe we should have handle this better, however your above review does not reflect what was discussed.
Been using this company for year, one of the best out there
Ordered a Docker’s Merseyside IPA brewing kit at 11.51 yesterday (Sunday) and it arrived at 8.00 this morning. If that’s not 5 star service I don’t know what is. Can’t possibly comment on the beer itself but if it’s anything like their other products I’ve brewed it will be excellent.
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 3,383 reviews