Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Great service.
Really helpful E-mail help.
Definitely reccomend!
Have used Love Brewing for quite a while. All premium wine kits I have used were excellent quality and the delivery service is as it says, what more can you ask.
Brilliant service, top products and v helpful with advice.
Bardzo sprawnie .Super
Szybka realizacja.Polecam
dzięki za recenzję :)
Excellent service, prompt delivery and the online tutorials are easy to understand and follow
Company with serious work and quality products. With brexit, it is very possible to stop buying here.
Arrived on time and a very good product. Just about to do my second IPA brew. Lovely jubbly lovebrewing
At last unpacked the T500 very happy with all the items, well packed and with a lock down arrived sooner than expected well done to all you lot at Love Brewing, hope to order again if the wife lets me....
Good prices, very good service. Arrived well packed. All top quality stuff.
Great customer service.
Excellent, video guides are very good and the wine kits are fool proof. The only problem is, it's very, very drinkable.
Excellent service and very good quality product. I am so happy I have found this company as they really have a very good selection of products. Would highly recommend for any one is already a professional brewer or somebody who just starting of on they brewing journey:)
Out of stock on some of my order so I was sent an upgrade at no extra cost, thank you. Not tried the beer yet, will be ready in a few days. Thanks again
Have used Love Brewing several times and have nothing but praise for them.
Because of the lockdowns my 2 local Brew shops were unable to replenish stocks of the Magnum range, a kit in my view makes great wine. Found Lovebrewing online and initially ordered 2 kits, they arrived undamaged - because of the excellent wat they were packaged and before the given delivery date. Have ordered more and are merrily fermenting the one. I cannot fault Lovebrewing and highly recommend them.
I ordered some hops for my next batch of beer, and they arrived the next day. They seem in perfect condition and I will certainly be using love brewing again.

Dave Potts Congleton, Cheshire.
I recently purchased a Airstill,which has produced great clear spirt with very little effort.
Also a good and quick service from Love Brewing
Excellent service. Instruction videos very informative, and good to listen to.
Kind regards.
Victor Hodgson
Staff are always very knowledgeable and very helpful.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 3,359 reviews