Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Dean Stephen
john Herbert
Connor Pelham
Connor Pelham
Awful customer service
Very disappointed, wrote a letter of complaint explaining about the new tap that I had just bought, explaining about it leaking and wasting my beer, and had no response. I understand goods can be faulty.
Depends on where the Buttscotch cream liqueur flavouring is from last order, that was marked "to follow".......
Ordered numerous items, all of which arrived in good time. However one of the hop packets was punctured and therefore potentially contaminated. Love brewing refused to replace or refund the item and displayed a very defensive attitude in all of their correspondence. Customer service is not something they seem to care much about. I won’t be using them again.
OK first of all my first order had a broken fermenting bucket.
I sent an email and it was never replied to or replaced.
My second order had an item missing that they said they would send but never did so I had to chase this.
My third order was completely cancelled as they never had one of the items on the order.
Why not send all the other items and credit me for the missing item?
Poor show
You did not send me the stuff I ordered
Ordered over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. Have had to order elsewhere and I don't think the cider I'm making will be any good now as it's taken so long. V. disappointed :(
A+++++++++++
Great home brew stores. Found what I required.every were else failed. Fast delivery
this item has not been delivered when can I expect delivery

Qty Item name SKU Item net Total net Row total
3 Pure Turbo Yeast, Carbon and Turbo Clear (Triple Pack) ss50164 £5.8200 £17.46 £20.94
1 Shipping: Shipping Option - Royal Mail 1st Class Untracked £3.2900 £3.29 £3.95

Subtotal £20.75

Standard VAT @ 20% £4.14

Total £24.89
Paid to date £24.89
E-mailed you rep because I was yet again sent the wrong order, got the most disgusting reply, he needs a course in customer relations. I was a loyal long serving customer but not anymore taking my custom elsewhere.
Ordered hops in 2020 and those that arrived were packaged in 2015
Excellent service considering these hard times
How can I review a product as requested when I have not received confirmation of dispatch and tracking. Membership confirmation says next working day.Not!
I really struggled to get a reply from the support team about the delivery, my questions were totally ignored and I received an irrelevant reply which didn't even come close to answering my questions.

Also, I ordered the set with bottles but they are extremely cheap looking and I don't think we will be using them as they are a flimsy plastic material
TRY SUPPLYING THE RIGHT THING , WHAT PEOPLE ASK FOR AND NOT OLD RUBBISH
SENT THE WRONG KIT OF LOWER VOLUME AND COST, THEY WILL NOT CONTACT ME TO SORT IT OUT. SO MUCH FOR THERE CLAIMS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Order number 100107771 (07/04/20) still not arrived by 15/04/20
Still haven't got the order and despite asking for help it seems it's down to me to chase to Post Office
You sent the incorrect item and would not replace it. I will not order from you again. Please reply if you are genuinely interested in you performance. Why if you made a mistake should the onus be placed on your customer?
Hi Mr Buckingham,

Thanks for your review. Having looked at your order history, I have to agree that we have not handled this very well. I'll contact you directly in the hope that we can resolve this to your satisfaction. It's immediately clear to me that we shipped the wrong item, so this should have been sorted right away.

Ian (Commercial Director)