Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Tell us how Love Brewing made you happy
Neil Robertson
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 18th November 2020
They accepted my order and no despatching for a week.
When I asked what is happening they replied as delivery issue (Brexit) but promised to send the same day.
Next day didn't sent. When asked they promised to send by end of week, didn't send.
Returned money without explanation.
I lost exchange fee (about 10%)
When I asked for a reason, no reply.
Ordered a week ago. No emails after confirmation until a full refund given. Zero explanation. Zero toss given; many thanks! 😪would not use again.
The item was fine the delivery was the problem. I paid for it and yet it kept going to a collection point rather than my house. As I don’t drive you can see how that is a problem. I asked for a refund on the carriage as I didn’t get what I asked for and then never heard back from anyone until I got this survey a month later
Awful customer service
Very disappointed, wrote a letter of complaint explaining about the new tap that I had just bought, explaining about it leaking and wasting my beer, and had no response. I understand goods can be faulty.
Depends on where the Buttscotch cream liqueur flavouring is from last order, that was marked "to follow".......
Ordered numerous items, all of which arrived in good time. However one of the hop packets was punctured and therefore potentially contaminated. Love brewing refused to replace or refund the item and displayed a very defensive attitude in all of their correspondence. Customer service is not something they seem to care much about. I won’t be using them again.
OK first of all my first order had a broken fermenting bucket.
I sent an email and it was never replied to or replaced.
My second order had an item missing that they said they would send but never did so I had to chase this.
My third order was completely cancelled as they never had one of the items on the order.
Why not send all the other items and credit me for the missing item?
Poor show
You did not send me the stuff I ordered
Ordered over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. Have had to order elsewhere and I don't think the cider I'm making will be any good now as it's taken so long. V. disappointed :(
A+++++++++++
Great home brew stores. Found what I required.every were else failed. Fast delivery
this item has not been delivered when can I expect delivery

Qty Item name SKU Item net Total net Row total
3 Pure Turbo Yeast, Carbon and Turbo Clear (Triple Pack) ss50164 £5.8200 £17.46 £20.94
1 Shipping: Shipping Option - Royal Mail 1st Class Untracked £3.2900 £3.29 £3.95

Subtotal £20.75

Standard VAT @ 20% £4.14

Total £24.89
Paid to date £24.89
E-mailed you rep because I was yet again sent the wrong order, got the most disgusting reply, he needs a course in customer relations. I was a loyal long serving customer but not anymore taking my custom elsewhere.
Ordered hops in 2020 and those that arrived were packaged in 2015
Excellent service considering these hard times
How can I review a product as requested when I have not received confirmation of dispatch and tracking. Membership confirmation says next working day.Not!
I really struggled to get a reply from the support team about the delivery, my questions were totally ignored and I received an irrelevant reply which didn't even come close to answering my questions.

Also, I ordered the set with bottles but they are extremely cheap looking and I don't think we will be using them as they are a flimsy plastic material
TRY SUPPLYING THE RIGHT THING , WHAT PEOPLE ASK FOR AND NOT OLD RUBBISH
SENT THE WRONG KIT OF LOWER VOLUME AND COST, THEY WILL NOT CONTACT ME TO SORT IT OUT. SO MUCH FOR THERE CLAIMS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 3,359 reviews