Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

A+++++++++++
Great home brew stores. Found what I required.every were else failed. Fast delivery
this item has not been delivered when can I expect delivery

Qty Item name SKU Item net Total net Row total
3 Pure Turbo Yeast, Carbon and Turbo Clear (Triple Pack) ss50164 £5.8200 £17.46 £20.94
1 Shipping: Shipping Option - Royal Mail 1st Class Untracked £3.2900 £3.29 £3.95

Subtotal £20.75

Standard VAT @ 20% £4.14

Total £24.89
Paid to date £24.89
E-mailed you rep because I was yet again sent the wrong order, got the most disgusting reply, he needs a course in customer relations. I was a loyal long serving customer but not anymore taking my custom elsewhere.
Ordered hops in 2020 and those that arrived were packaged in 2015
Excellent service considering these hard times
How can I review a product as requested when I have not received confirmation of dispatch and tracking. Membership confirmation says next working day.Not!
I really struggled to get a reply from the support team about the delivery, my questions were totally ignored and I received an irrelevant reply which didn't even come close to answering my questions.

Also, I ordered the set with bottles but they are extremely cheap looking and I don't think we will be using them as they are a flimsy plastic material
TRY SUPPLYING THE RIGHT THING , WHAT PEOPLE ASK FOR AND NOT OLD RUBBISH
SENT THE WRONG KIT OF LOWER VOLUME AND COST, THEY WILL NOT CONTACT ME TO SORT IT OUT. SO MUCH FOR THERE CLAIMS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Order number 100107771 (07/04/20) still not arrived by 15/04/20
Still haven't got the order and despite asking for help it seems it's down to me to chase to Post Office
You sent the incorrect item and would not replace it. I will not order from you again. Please reply if you are genuinely interested in you performance. Why if you made a mistake should the onus be placed on your customer?
Hi Mr Buckingham,

Thanks for your review. Having looked at your order history, I have to agree that we have not handled this very well. I'll contact you directly in the hope that we can resolve this to your satisfaction. It's immediately clear to me that we shipped the wrong item, so this should have been sorted right away.

Ian (Commercial Director)