Love Brewing Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Love Brewing have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process.

Price - Excellent

99.35%
Industry Average
Excellent service, wide range and good quality products at sensible prices. Kept informed of progress of order and would highly recommend,
- John Dickinson
Easy to use site and the order arrived really promptly, very reasonable prices. My Elderflower Champagne is ready to be bottled tomorrow 😀
- Cathy Moir
The kits and other products are well priced but the delivery time was poor. It was clear the courier had not received my parcel yet Love Brewing said they had. Took well over a week to be delivered and may dissuade me from ordering again.
- Craig Jenkinson

Delivery - Fast

97.82%
Industry Average
First class service, prompt delivery and excellent products.
- Andrew McQuillan
Despite lockdown delivery was fairly quick. Videos are very helpful, and when I have made queries I have received a response extremely quickly. Thanks Rich!
- Anonymous
My order arrived today Brilliant delivery
- Peter Salt
B-
66.67%
Industry Average
I am a regular customer in the Chesterfield shop and will be again when normality returns, in the meantime the excellent on line service is helping enormously.
- Andy Mcelvaney
I am a regular customer in the chesterfield shop and will be again when normality returns. In the meantime the excellent on line service is helping enormously.
- Andy Mcelvaney
I am a regular customer in store in chesterfield and will be again when life returns to normal the service is always excellent
- Andrew Mcelvaney
99.13%
Industry Average
First class service, prompt delivery and excellent products.
- Andrew McQuillan
- John Dickinson
Great products and service including offering advice - which was very helpful and reassuring being new to brewing beer.
- Steven Lambert