Love Brewing Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Love Brewing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

99.34%
Industry Average
Great price, very fast delivery over the Christmas period which was not expected and a step by step video link which means you can't go wrong. Don't normally leave reviews but would highly recommend.
- Shaun Battista
Great service, quick delivery and the wine works and beer works products are really fantastic, very superior for a reasonable price
- Anonymous
We have used Love Brewing at least 4 times now. Price is good, customer service excellent, delivery is extremely quick and there is a large selection of beer kits available. We cannot fault anything and will certainly be using them again
- Linda Greenhalgh
A

Delivery - Fast

97.17%
Industry Average
Have used Love Brewing for quite a while. All premium wine kits I have used were excellent quality and the delivery service is as it says, what more can you ask.
- Bill, Blackpool.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and the online tutorials are easy to understand and follow
- Anonymous
Because of the lockdowns my 2 local Brew shops were unable to replenish stocks of the Magnum range, a kit in my view makes great wine. Found Lovebrewing online and initially ordered 2 kits, they arrived undamaged - because of the excellent wat they were packaged and before the given delivery date. Have ordered more and are merrily fermenting the one. I cannot fault Lovebrewing and highly recommend them.
- Tim Drew
B-
66.67%
Industry Average
I am a regular customer in the chesterfield shop and will be again when normality returns. In the meantime the excellent on line service is helping enormously.
- Andy Mcelvaney
I am a regular customer in the Chesterfield shop and will be again when normality returns, in the meantime the excellent on line service is helping enormously.
- Andy Mcelvaney
I am a regular customer in store in chesterfield and will be again when life returns to normal the service is always excellent
- Andrew Mcelvaney
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
Ordered a week ago. No emails after confirmation until a full refund given. Zero explanation. Zero toss given; many thanks! 😪would not use again.
- Andy Ellis
The item was fine the delivery was the problem. I paid for it and yet it kept going to a collection point rather than my house. As I don’t drive you can see how that is a problem. I asked for a refund on the carriage as I didn’t get what I asked for and then never heard back from anyone until I got this survey a month later
- Sharon Willis
Order was incomplete missing 2 items. I sent an email to report the shortage and have not received any response. Still waiting for either the 2 items or a refund.
98.67%
- Bill, Blackpool.
Brilliant service, top products and v helpful with advice.
- Laurence