Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

Kier Fox-Mayr
Love Brewing 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Dean Stephen
john Herbert
Connor Pelham
Connor Pelham
Depends on where the Buttscotch cream liqueur flavouring is from last order, that was marked "to follow".......
Order arrived promptly- very happy with quality of items purchased - you pay for what you get - will shop again
A wells stocked shop, with all the ingredients and equipment I need !
Very helpful ,quality goods, be in touch
Amazing company 1st class service
Order was incomplete missing 2 items. I sent an email to report the shortage and have not received any response. Still waiting for either the 2 items or a refund.
always got what i need and these trying times do their best to deliver as soon as they can
Excellent service, never an issue.
Excellent friendly and helpful company and their Cider Works kits are the best home brew kits I have used!
Bought lots of equipment I needed for Gin distilling. All came very fast. Will definately use again. The only gripe I had was my cheese cloths didn't arrive with the order.
great products. great prices A++
Excellent product, great price and quick delivery at a very reasonable cost. I will use them again 👍
Everything I needed in one place and great help and instructions. Couldn't be happier
Excellent service, very quick delivery
Very good quality products and professional approach, exactly what I want and please keep up that standard, do not fall for the cheep rubbish
5 star service and products. I have enjoyed my Pinot Grigio brew and I have had a taste and it is really great.
Great beer !!
Fantastic service will definitely use love brewing again
Good choice of beers, good prices and swift delivery.
very good delivery p;ease let me know when you have courage best in stock
Love Brewing is rated 4.88 based on 2,879 reviews