Love Brewing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Brewing
Read Love Brewing Reviews

About Love Brewing:

Whether you are making, wine, beer, cider, or spirits & liqueurs, we have everything you need to get the best possible results. From our top-rated Wineworks, Beerworks and Ciderworks Kits, to the full range of Still Spirits flavourings, yeasts and equipment, we have the right kits and equipment for you, whatever your interest and experience.

First class service, prompt delivery and excellent products.
Excellent service, wide range and good quality products at sensible prices. Kept informed of progress of order and would highly recommend,
Great products and service including offering advice - which was very helpful and reassuring being new to brewing beer.
Great piece of kit.
Good website. Happy with all the products I have bought from you. Very extensive range and good stock levels. Some very useful guides including videos. I will definitely keep shopping with you.
The service from Love Brewing was great, all the equipment first class. Unfortunately, the beer was terrible because I was unable to keep it cool enough. My fault entirely. I will try again later in the year.
Despite lockdown delivery was fairly quick. Videos are very helpful, and when I have made queries I have received a response extremely quickly. Thanks Rich!
i have used cantina wine kits for nearly 20 years after using your wine works kit i will not be going back to cantina so much better
Great service. Order was received within the time stated. Very good selection of stock. I will certainly use your services again.
My order arrived today Brilliant delivery
Everything came when it was supposed to it was all there, instructions easy to follow, couldn’t be happier.
Will definitely use again.👍
Found the still and process very easy to use and make. Full marks.
I bought the spirit gin starter kit. I followed the superb instructions. the reason I say superb instructions because the key to it all is patience. The the time for the wash to ferment took 11 days not 7 but i think its because I didnt keep the brew at about 25 centigrade. The key was using the hydrometer. I was worried about contamination from bacteria but after distilling and filtering, what came out was a superb smooth alcohol. I used the mixing sachet for Bourbon and gave to my discerning daughter in law. It was polished of very quickly. The Brandy and one of the cappuccino cream mixes are also superb. I also invested in the granular filter because I could see the advantage straight away (filter 7 litres in one go). I cant wait to try the gin botanicals
Excellent service. Thank you.
Easy ordering and first class quick delivery.
excellent service , prompt delivery , 1st batch of Riesling faultless
looking forward to trying the merlot...
Excellent. Would use this site again
First time of using Lovebrewing and could not be more happy, have used another local brewing site but not been happy with there service, so lovebrewing comes out tops for me.
Excellent from start to delivery.

Excellent first time, will be back soon.
Love Brewing is rated 4.89 based on 1,865 reviews