International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Wish ids would have more time for us, retail shops , we used to get a small discount . This no longer applies Shops should sell and teachers should teach!!!!!! In this current climate the high street shops are fighting for survival L J Littel
This is a situation that is currently under review as we want to be there for all our customers and help where we can
IDS provides a great service but the pandemic has definitely slowed the process and stock levels are often affected.
Thank you for the great review about our service. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
Very helpful, knoweldgeable and able to settle things very quickly.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
We always use IDS for our class wear and show costumes. We are happy with the range offered and the prices are good. Overall a good service.
Great quality products, shipping is fast but I sometimes find items are out of stock for long periods. I always get regular updates for any items on back order though.
Always very helpful and efficient. My only problem is I can never find the jazz sneakers/trainers online as they are not under the heading of dance shoes.
Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention. I will pass this on to the web team.
Great range could definitely have more Ballroom and Latin selection more shoes especially teaching shoes, juvenile dresses, practice wear, heel protectors and sparkly accessories for the juniors and adults.
Thank you for your review and I am pleased you like our range. I will pass on your comments about the Ballroom range to the buying department.
Always great quality and fast shipping but always so much out of stock and and unstocked sizes. Every time I order or try to order there are always things I can’t get.
Thank you for the review and the positive comments about the quality and shipping. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Always happy with service. Shame that we are unable to collect at the moment.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. Hopefully we will be able to get back to normal soon. I have been working from home since March and miss the social interaction with other staff and customers.
Speedy service, great products. Website can sometimes be frustrating.
Thank you for the review and the great comments about the service and products. . The IT team have worked hard to make the website user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Postage very fast. A good selection of products but unfortunately many were not in stock.
Thank you for your review. After a prolonged absence of classes, we are seeing higher than normal levels of Dancewear purchasing. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any of our other competitors, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays.
Great service and value for money
I am very happy with the website order experience! I would prefer though to have an option to receive an email for out of stock products.
Thank you for the review. I will pass your comments on to the web team.
Fast and reliable delivery. Orders well received in excellent condition.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of the delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on the quality of our products.
I would usually say excellent but you are very low on the stock I want.
We have had a significant number of teachers set-up My Dancestores during the Summer to allow them to have items delivered directly to the parents and students without interaction and contact. This has meant we are shipping unprecedented numbers of smaller orders on behalf of Teachers. However, we continue to endeavour to prioritise all our wholesale customers. We are also seeing higher than normal levels of Dancewear purchasing and we are impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
I love shopping with IDS and the customer service is outstanding. I’ve been getting rather disheartened lately with the amount of out of stock and the time it takes for deliveries to get to me. I totally understand though as Covid is having an effect on everything. Just hope things get back to normal for us all soon!
Thank you for the 4 stars. After a prolonged absence of classes, we are seeing higher than normal levels of Dancewear purchasing. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any of our other competitors, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. Due to the current circumstances we are operating social distancing measures in our warehouse, but we are now endeavouring to keep to 3 working days between order placement and despatch of the order.
Good selection of products Usually prompt delivery
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you like our selection of products.
Happy with the service direct to me. Not had a response yet re: Anu Kansal? Thanks
Thank you for the good review. I will get the MyDanceStore team to look into your query.
Great choice of garments and shoes but sometimes commom sizes are not available, or become unavailable between purchase of goods and actual packaging of goods.
Thank you for the review. We are seeing higher than normal levels of Dancewear purchasing and we are impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
Everything is good and easy . We would like a faster delivery !
Thank you for the review. We have had a significant number of teachers set-up My Dancestores during the Summer to allow them to have items delivered directly to the parents and students without interaction and contact. This has meant we are shipping unprecedented numbers of smaller orders on behalf of Teachers. However, we continue to endeavour to prioritise all our wholesale customers. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.22 based on 198 reviews