International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Excellent, speedy service. Imported goods from South Africa and received it within a week and a half. Was amazed by the proficiency and quality of items.
Always great service
I’ve been ordering from IDS for almost 40 years. I’ve always been very happy with their service. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The items are good quality and delivery is really fast. I have never had any reason to complain. They are an outstanding company.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Excellent service and products.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Always fast delivery and good prices
I was more than happy with my service from yourselves, from ordering to delivery & being kept informed of where my order was at... the girls I ordered the leotards for are very happy with the product & the quality is very good. Many thanks for the great service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
I have been a customer for many years. I would recommend IDS to any one. There dance wear is excellent. Very quick delivery. Easy to order.
Es sind wunderschöne Kleider.....ich werde noch viel mehr bestellen, für unsere nächste Vorstellung im November. Mit tänzerischer Grüssen Silke Sylvia Kaya
Liebe Silke, vielen Dank für die netten Worte. Wir freuen uns sehr zu hören, dass Ihnen die Kleider gefallen. Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg mit der Planung Ihrer Vorstellung im November und sind jederzeit für Sie da. Beste Grüße, Ihr IDS Team
Excellent service and always very helpful.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Items are always of good quality, and arrive promptly.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Excellent service, but credit facilities limited.
Thank you for the review. If you want to increase your credit limit please contact customerservices@ids.co.uk and request a Credit Application Form and the Accounts department will look at your request.
Good selection of stock. Always helpful when to call them
Very good service and staff always helpful.
All of the things I have ordered so far (mainly leotards) have been amazing - such great condition and all fitted perfectly!!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Quick delivery, good quality and value for money! I will return again for sure!
Great range of products and styles. Fast delivery. Easy to use website. I have used IDS for around 10 years and never been disappointed. Great customer service. Highly recommend
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
I have always find IDS to be extremely efficient. I now have them dealing directly with our parents through their website, which makes life even easier.
Excellent service
Very good choice of products, easy ordering and parcel came reasonably quickly, thank you.
The service is always 1st class