International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Sadly with long term delay in uniform and items out of stock I actually lost two students On whole good service more recently dossapoining
Thank you for your feedback and for your custom. I am pleased that you are happy with our service as we want to continue to be your chosen supplier. We know the service level during the pandemic fell below expectations for which we apologise. We are working with our suppliers and the shelves are filling up as quickly as our suppliers can deliver into us.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Very happy with all items I purchased from ids. Will be ordering again in future. Thank you
Posted 28 minutes ago
Very friendly and efficient,its a shame about some out of stock at times but we are well informed where these are concerned.
Thank you for the review. Our warehouse shelves are filling up as quickly as our suppliers can deliver into us but it is good to hear that you feel well informed about delays. I will pass your comments on to the team.
Telephone operators are always helpful. Emails are dealt with eventually - telephone is better! Merchandise is as stated. I have been using this company for many years and have no intention of changing.
Thank you for the lovely review. Our team are always on hand to help and I will pass your comments on to them. It is great to hear that you have no intention of changing suppliers.
A good range of dance wear at fair prices. I use mainly for children’s ballet uniform, and sometimes (pre-covid) for lots of show costumes. Customer service is excellent. Many items have gone out of stock recently but I don’t blame IDS for that! Also find the ‘mydancestore.com’ service very useful.
Thank you for the review. It is good to hear positive comments and we appreciate your understanding of the stock situation at the moment. We are doing our best to rectify this and hopefully will be back on track soon.
High quality goods. Very competitive prices. Fast delibvery. Excellent customer service. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Always efficient and quick. Great service. Bravo !!
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
no longer, sadly, the nice friendly company - too many items ‘out of stock'
I am sorry you feel that we are no longer friendly. We know the service level during the pandemic fell below expectations for which we apologise. We continue to make improvements – longer opening hours, faster shipping times, better product availability. We are actively working with our suppliers although planning and forecasting continues to be difficult due to the different levels of restrictions around the globe. Our new warehouse extension is now completed and the shelves are filling up as quickly as our suppliers can deliver into us. We look forward to being back to normal as soon as we can. We would like to continue to be your favoured supplier so please feel free to contact us if you have a specific area of concern and we will do our best to help you.
I really appreciate that you must have had such a difficult time with covid but am finding the time it takes for supplies to be sent is now quite long and there have been several mistakes made. I have school uniform with you but only found out that it was discontinued from my parents. The staff however are always extremely polite and positive. I hope normal service can continue soon, as before covid it was outstanding.
We are doing everything we can to exceed expectations in terms of delivery, and at the moment we are still despatching within 2 working days from order placement. As far as your uniform is concerned I have asked one of our customer service team to phone you to clarify the status of your leotard. Thank you for the kind words about the team, I will pass this on to them. Like you we are hoping that things will soon be back to normal and we can exceed expectations again.
Placed an order. Phoned few days later to question when coming (as paid for quicker postage system) only to be told they didn't have the item in stock and would have emailed me at some point to tell me this. Sorry but that's very poor service. Also ordered dance tights in JULY and still waiting for them in November.
I am sorry that you are unhappy about the service you received and we will investigate this further. We are still waiting on a delivery of the tights you have on order and hope they will be with us very soon.
I was very disappointed only one shoe arrived in the box.
I am so sorry about this. I have checked with Customer Services and they have already arranged for a replacement pair to be sent out to you Free of Charge.
The young man on the telephone was very helpful and when something I wanted was out of stock he took the trouble to find a replacement
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments and I will pass this on to Scott.
Our showcase order came within a week of ordering, with nothing missing and everything packed nicely. Only downside to the packaging is that you have to open everything to see what size it is; could be helpful to have the size clearly on the packet. Items are good quality and the accessories aren’t cheap. Had a few struggles with ordering as the book and website codes don’t match on all the items and there’s things in the book you no longer sell on the website, which again made the ordering a little more complicated. Otherwise, super happy!
Thank you for the review. I will pass on your comments to the relevant teams. Unfortunately since we did not produce a catalogue this year some of the items in the 2019/2020 catalogue are no longer available. We are bringing out a Costume catalogue in the New Year which should help a lot.
You are prompt with service, helpful in ordering items we need, or letting us know when they are due in.
Thank you very much for your extremely fast efficient service. My order arrived in Hong Kong within days of being ordered. I cannot fault your service which as usual is amazing. My only downside on feedback is that the blue and yellow tutus are made of very strong net and the kids are complaining they are very scratchy..... they will manage though as they are overjoyed that after so long and after having had so many problems because of Covid they are actually be taking part in a dance performance.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. If you gently rub the layers of net together it will soften it slightly without losing it's shape.
Customer service always excellent with extremely quick turnaround and delivery of order.
Thank you for the wonderful review of our service. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Always a pleasure ordering from IDS. The staff are friendly and over the top helpful, and there is always a wonderful selection to choose from.
Very bad service, lots of my orders wrong and even when you speak to someone the order is still wrong!
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you had a bad experience and we will investigate this further. Please contact us on customerservices@ids.co.uk so we can put things right.
Your service is excellent, fast and competent. Thank you. we work now since 2005 an there was never a relevant delay. Thank you! DANCELOFT, Rorschach, Switzerland. www.danceloft.ch
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Always excellent service, quick delivery and friendly staff if you need help
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.06 based on 327 reviews