International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Everything on my order was as expected, with the exception of Q13SB, which looked pale blue (like Q01) online, but actually is more bluebell/mauve, which was disappointing.
Amazing team xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers and I will pass on your comments to the team.
I was really disappointed when ordering this time. Firstly, I ordered tap shoes for my daughter in a size 6. On arrival they were way too small. I contacted to order a larger size and asked if they could follow with the rest of my order to prevent a further delivery fee. The operator was very unhelpful. Due to the inaccurate sizing of one of your products I have ended up paying far more for goods. I will buy from elsewhere in future. Which is a shame as I have always had good service from you in the past.
I am sorry that you were not happy with our service and that the shoes did not fit. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but are aware that this does not guarantee a perfect fit. We were unable to add the new order to the back order you already had as that would have delayed shipping the tap shoes to you until the goods you had on back order had arrived with us. We value your feedback and we’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Mostly have items wanted in stock and sent without delay Good variety and price of products
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
great quick service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Fab quality items at great prices and great customer service contact
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Great service, friendly staff, great choice
Very quick and efficient sales
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Fast delivery and good value for money x
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with the quality of your purchase.
Professional as always
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Great service and quick delivery
Great website and quick delivery of items
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Very pleased with costumes and quick service ids have done. Costumes look great
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and the costumes and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Very helpful on the phone. Delivery arrived promptly. Knowledgeable about their products. Can't fault.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. I will pass on your comments to the team.
Easy to order online, except found it difficult to add more than one of an item, ended up adding to basket individually. Delivery was really quick. The gymnastics leotard I have chosen is now the club leotard & the gymnasts love the hologram & purple velour.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website overall. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Always efficient, knowledgable, helpful and patient. Excellent service as always.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. I will pass this on to the team.
Excellent service and great value products. My dancing school is so very thankful for the wide range of costumes and uniforms.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and our service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
I understand that Covid has caused problems for many businesses but I have to say I am very disappointed in the service now. I had to wait over a month for a delivery and certain items are never in stock. Some of the stock items I have ordered are still waiting on a date. If IDS don’t know a stock date maybe this should be stated on the website under that item. From a company that had one of the best services pre-covid, it is a shame to see such a drop in standard and service.
Thank you for your feedback about our current stock availability. We know we currently don’t have enough stock of what you and your customers want and it is our No.1 priority. We currently have three full warehouses in Newton Abbot, and we are ordering more than once a week from our key suppliers. Our in-stock position is over 90% overall and has been throughout the pandemic. We believe we continue to hold the largest stocks of any dancewear supplier in Europe. The vast majority of orders are being shipped immediately from stock, but we know there are products that you need which are not available and/or going onto back-order. The pandemic has challenged every business – it’s impact has been felt by our customers, our suppliers and ourselves. Even now that it is 18 months on, it continues to create challenges for supply chains globally. From Chinese factories in late 2019, to Italian fabric mills – and even greater impact today in India one of the world’s largest producers of leather footwear and Turkey one of Europe’s largest clothing manufacturers. Global logistics were already under strain before Brexit and the Suez Canal blockage were added into the equation. Throughout all of this we have done our best to manage our inventory, in stocks and continue to ship to our EU customers. Our Purchasing Manager has been with IDS for 19 years and has used his experience and supplier network to manage stock during the last year of uncertain and unpredictable demand. Forecasting and planning has been almost impossible with the uncertainty and related to lockdowns and reopening dates. Most important, we have a plan to ensure we have the product our customers want, when you want it and better manage our stock positions. We are increasing our warehouse capacity to hold more stock and we are working to shorten our lead times and as such, are moving to more and new local vendors as much as possible. We are making the necessary investments in product across brands, freight, logistics and our own infrastructure to better serve you. We want to be your first choice in dancewear, costumes and accessories and we hope that you are reassured that we’re taking important steps to being your preferred partner.
Fast service and a great price!
Great service. Thank you!
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.21 based on 248 reviews