International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Always good quality & swift delivery.
Despite the order from overseas, it arrived very quickly! Thank you very much for your quick delivery!!!
Always been pleased with the service and any issues have been resolved quickly.
Always high quality
Have been using IDS for many years now. Excellent range of products and prices. Would highly recommend
Always good value , always excellent customer service , a company that really deserves to survive this pandemic!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. We all need cheering up during these troubled times.
The delivery was super fast! Even now with the brexit and Covid. And the colors and quality are so good!
Great service - with us within delivery time scale
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Always great quality and fast shipping but always so much out of stock and and unstocked sizes. Every time I order or try to order there are always things I can’t get.
Thank you for the review and the positive comments about the quality and shipping. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Dear IDS,
On December 30, 2020, I ordered and paid in total € 1139.86, of your products with shipping and handling include, as usual. (copy attached) . On the date, I was not alerted to any changes, as the order was placed and paid for in 2020.Last week, I was informed by DHL that I should pay  for the order to be delivered  (which amount was not given to me at the time). That said, I contacted your services, where I have been told that you would refund me the tax amount (€ 213.15€). I was informed yesterday by DHL that for the order be delivered, I will have to pay 582.86€!!!! (copy attached).I hereby request that in addition to the 213,15€, the amount of 369,71€ be refunded to me (by the same payment method i have used), in order to make the total amount that DHL requires. I emphasize once again that when I placed the order, in 2020, what I paid for, includes shipping and handling.
Best regards,
Dear Alexandra. I have passed this on to the Customer Services team who will be in touch with you to resolve this matter.
Having used ids for many years their stock levels are always really good and customer service is excellent!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team. We all need cheering up in these difficult times.
👍
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we see these!
The website is easy to use.and my order always arrives quickly.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Super good service. Quality products. Many thanks x
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really heartening especially in these difficult times.
Ein großes Dankeschön!!! Alles ist perfekt abgelaufen...Beratung, Kommunikation, Lieferung!
Herzlichen Dank für die schöne Kostüme :)!
Beste Wünsche für das neue Jahr 2021!
Schöne Grüße,
Julia Nica
Vielen lieben Dank für das nette Feedback! Es freut uns sehr zu hören, dass alles gut geklappt hat und Sie mit Ihrer Bestellung zufrieden sind. Wir wünschen Ihnen auch alles erdenklich Gute für 2021! Herzliche Grüße, Ihr IDS-Team
Super service and super fast delivery
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with our service.
A very good company to deal with. Good service, quick deliveries and good prices thank you
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
I received stock in December that I ordered in January! I think the service has gone way down hill in terms of stock supply. This is a basic boys ballet leotard than took 12 months to be delivered. Poor.
I am sorry you had to wait so long for the leotards. We have had some issues with deliveries and we are doing our best to get up to date with the stock supplies. Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Really fast and good delivery to the Netherlands
Not very happy with the delivery options to be honest.
I place an order on the 08/12/2020 for an exam on the 14/12/2020. Paid £9.95 for express delivery, and messaged on IDS chat live to follow up on my order...
Order arrived on the 15/12/2020!
Had to spend another £7.50 to send my order back tracked delivery!
Very disappointing to find after reading the small print that my account gets credited, rather than a refund! And I’m down a total of £17.45 in delivery charges for an item that costs £29.
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the parcel was delayed and I can see that you have already been in touch with our customer service team who have requested a postage refund for you. We can certainly refund the item for you as it is being returned within our usual returns policy and I have left a note on the account regarding this. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.23 based on 144 reviews