International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT

Website is slow and crashes constantly
Posted 12 minutes ago
Excellent service!
I placed order and know that due to epidemic period, the shipment will be delayed. However, when the customer service team knows that I am urgently for the shippment for RAD Exam. They dispatch the order the next day. they are very helpful and efficient. Thanks for the team
Excellent service, great value efficient delivery.
Costumes were itchie inside to wear.
Disappointed in the glitter on the costumes as it falls off and causes a problem in halls and theatres. Cleaning up becomes a nightmare!
Always on time, good quality and good price.
If calling, the team are really helpful and ordering online is very easy, all in all I would recommend IDS for all your dance needs.
Excellent product range, fast delivery times and great customer service.
Quick service and excellent products
I love that the dispatch and post is so quick and efficient.

Your products and selection is also very good.

If I needed customer service they were always very friendly and assisted me.
Fantastic costumes and Excellent service!
Quick delivery, easy to order website.
I love your products! They arrive to me presentable and ready to be distributed to my students. We have tried other suppliers and by far your products are very comfortable to wear and high quality from shoes, accessories to dancewear! And best of all affordable!
Fantastic company always happy to help, prompt delivery service
I love dealing with IDS - the customer service is superb and nothing is too much trouble. Thank you for making my job easy!
Always have great service from IDS.
The quality of all the products are amazing. I am very satisfied with the support of the team and also with the time that I have been to wait (ir was very quickly). 5*
Hello, I appriciate how fast you want the order to be delivered. But I got two packages in 3 days time. I could have waited to get it at once and you could have saved money...
All the best in this difficult times!
Extremely helpful, reliable and excellent service. I love the range of products and how they continue to help and support us dance teachers In so many different ways . A huge thank you from me .
International Dance Supplies are my go to shop for the very best quality, competitive prices and incredible customer service. Every costume I own is from IDS each beautifully made and such good quality. I’ve danced outdoors in the elements and they are still perfect. I’ve recently bought several leotards and all they were such a good price plus really pretty and not forgetting my Bloch ballet shoes wouldn’t buy from anywhere else x
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews