International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Sadly over the last 2 years the company is not what it used to be. Even before covid lots of items were not in stock & they kept discontinuing our uniform items. Really sad as it used to be so good.
Good selection of stock. Always helpful when to call them
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Delivery time is disappointing, and a lot of items out of stock. Quality is good when you receive items
Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
Very good service and staff always helpful.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Great quality products, shipping is fast but I sometimes find items are out of stock for long periods. I always get regular updates for any items on back order though.
All of the things I have ordered so far (mainly leotards) have been amazing - such great condition and all fitted perfectly!!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Quick delivery, good quality and value for money! I will return again for sure!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Great range of products and styles. Fast delivery. Easy to use website. I have used IDS for around 10 years and never been disappointed. Great customer service. Highly recommend
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Your website needs attention it’s very slow, Roch valley ruched front leotard showed incorrect picture. Remove either the ‘add to basket’ or ‘add to order’ option it’s very confusing & sometimes duplicates items orders. Price wise - very competitive just dislike your website ordering process it’s too slow & very stressful at times. Dance teachers don’t have spare time to keep checking basket contents are correct
Thank you for your review. I have passed this onto our IT department who are working hard to make improvements to the website and we want to ensure a smooth order process.
I have always find IDS to be extremely efficient. I now have them dealing directly with our parents through their website, which makes life even easier.
Excellent service
Very good choice of products, easy ordering and parcel came reasonably quickly, thank you.
The service is always 1st class
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Excellent service as usual . Always pleased with the products .
The dispatch service could improve greatly. It would also be very helpful if for such a large company selling dance wear, that the staff know about the costumes and sizing. ( well as much as possible). I understand that they have other things to do. Other than the above, costumes are lovely.
Thank you for your review. One of our team leaders just reached out to you as we always strive to improve our service. Our current lead time between order placement and dispatch is up to 3 working days which is also advertised on the website and I can see that your 2 most recent orders were within this timeframe. With regards to product knowledge, we always provide new starters with product training however with sizes varying so much from brand to brand it can occasionally be difficult to provide concrete advice. We do however understand that product knowledge overall needs to be improved as working from home has unfortunately removed the opportunity to access the stock on a regular basis.
There seems to be allot of out of stock items which have been a fail safe order for my school for many years. Frustrated to opt for second best for allot of items. p60 plume leotard isn’t available to purchase at all now which is our uniform.
I have emailed you privately about the Plume Leotard
Thank you for your review. We have been discontinuing our Plume range over the past year as we stock various similar 1st Position products. The perfect alternative for this skirt is our 1st Position Wrapover Chiffon Skirt: https://www.ids.co.uk/866-1st-position-wrapover-chiffon-skirt
IDS is a fantastic company - always delivering excellent products at the time you need them. Thank you IDS - you take the stress out of getting the correct uniform for class & exams, and fab costumes for a show!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Love the service, everyone is really friendly and helpful. Fantastic range of products.
Easy to order... quick and efficient... delivered on time... very happy
Personal assistance & short delivery time, even internationally.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.27 based on 175 reviews