International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

I have been a customer of IDS for many years and have always found them very helpful when ordering, and more importantly answering questions which helps teachers to make decisions on product suitability, and or availability! Products are true to description and good value for money …..Thank you to all at IDS!!!
Very quick delivery and the tap shoes are beautiful.
Great service as always and perfect costumes and shoes
Thank you for your review and your custom over the past 15 and more years. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and our selection of products. I will pass your comments on to the team.
Brilliant service. My supplier of 25 years ceased trading. I tried another suppler and wasn't very impressed. Looking forward to ordering all our tap, ballet, jazz and character shoes from IDS for our dance production in November. The member of staff on the phone was extremely helpful and patient. I received my order the following day. Can't fault this service.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to being your supplier for the next 25 years.
Very easy to order, fast delivery.
Thank you for the review and your custom over the last 15 years. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website and the speed of delivery.
Hello, The only reason I have put POOR on this is because I sent an email about ten days ago about a problem with a batch of dresses I got earlier in the year. I haven't had a response yet. (Yellow and white polka dot swing style dresses). Your service is always fantastic and I'm always praising you. But on this occasion I feel a little let down. ALL the dresses had zip problems at the dress rehearsal (we had professional chaperones on the job, so it wasn't down to useless students!) I then had to go spend £400 the next day to get a last minute replacement for opening night. Any response would be fabulous. Thanks Louise Denison
Thank you for your review and your custom over the last 15 years. We appreciate your praise for the service you have received in the past. I am sorry you have not had a response to your latest email. I have passed this on to the Customer Service team to follow this up.
After a couple of years of inadequate service things seem to have taken a turn for the better
Thank you for your feedback and for your custom over the last 6 years. We apologise if you feel the service level was not as expected. We have improved our shipping times and product availability. Unfortunately the past couple of years did have a domino effect on many things, including factories and suppliers closing. We have now arranged alternative sources in case of unpredicted events happening again. In the meantime we are doing our best to get stock levels up to where they used to be.
Sorry to put poor as normally you’re amazing! However you’ve sent me this to do and I haven’t received my order? It was ordered on 11th July and still isn’t with me. Obviously if it arrives tomorrow I’m happy to change my poor to something different.
I have tracked the parcel which left us on the 11th July and the information I received from Royal Mail was that there was no house number on the delivery address so it is being returned to us. I am sending out a replacement today.
Service outstanding very quick delivery and my granddaughter is absolutely over the moon about her two pairs of shoes to go to RADA with. Great thanks to IDS once again 💃🏼
Thank you for your review and your custom over the last 15 years. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that your granddaughter is happy with your purchase.
The things I ordered were all good quality and arrived promptly. Can’t fault the service once I had actually completed my order… However, the process of actually using the website to order was nightmarish! It took me multiple attempts over several days, to the extent I almost gave up completely. It was very slow loading from page to page and at times refused to load the basket page completely making it very difficult to edit my order. I also found that sometimes it would say something was in stock and then when you clicked on it the page was faulty and there was no way to add it to the order. I hated the way that when you clicked on something, often the price would shoot up from what it initially said, even if it was only available in one size and colour. Overall, the dancewear and shipping was great, but the website desperately needs improving.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you like our dancewear and I will raise the issues about the website with the IT team, who are working hard to make the shopping experience easier.
IDS has a great range of supplies for the dancing business.
Thank you for the review and your custom over the last 15 years and more. We are so pleased that you are happy with our range of supplies. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Fab company, fast delivery times and great customer service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Great company to buy from. Easy ordering and super fast delivery, arrived the next day. Competitive prices with a vast range of products
Thank you for the review and your custom over the last 9 years. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and speed of delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
This was a good experience the order went well and they arrived quickly, thankfully the all fitted and look great. Thank you
Thank you for your review and your custom over the last 15 years. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Excellent service as always
Thank you for your review and your custom over the past 15 years. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass on your comments to the team.
Always very helpful with any problems you may have. Good stock of dance uniform.
Thank you for your review and your custom over the last 13 years. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
The member of staff on the phone was very helpful and as usual the excellent goods arrived promptly the next day and very well packed
Thank you for your review and your custom for over 15 years. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. I will pass on your comments about the service you received from our customer service representative.
Arrived quickly and everything was as expected. Fantastic service
Thank you for your review and your custom over the last 3 years. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase and our service.
Always helpful and efficient service . Good quality products at affordable prices. When occasional mistakes occur , these are quickly rectified .
Thank you for the wonderful review and your custom for over 15 years. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Sadly I’ve had to move awsy from IDS after many years and had to change my uniform as it’s been impossible to get stock for months at a time.
Thank you for your custom over the last 15 years and for bearing with us over the difficult times we have all experienced recently. We are doing our best to get stock levels up to where they used to be and the good news is that the Violet Milly leotards have arrived here today (they just need to be booked in so the back orders can be fulfilled) with another delivery coming shortly. The reason for the long delay was sourcing the quality fabric we use and getting the correct colour dyes. We did not want to offer an inferior product as we pride ourselves on the quality and fit of our garments. We want to continue to be your preferred supplier and hope that this news will mean you don't have to change your uniform.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.2 based on 483 reviews