International Dance Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend International Dance Supplies
Read International Dance Supplies Reviews

About International Dance Supplies:

IDS is Europe's largest wholesale dancewear supplier servicing dance teachers and dance shops with quality dancewear.

customerservices@ids.co.uk

Harlequin House
Forde Court
Forde Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4BT, ,

Fabulous quick delivery and the items have been of wonderful quality
Very efficient service and super helpful staff when I got in touch as I had forgotten my passport.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
After a couple of very tough years in Hong Kong when we have had to cancel normal classes and run classes on Zoom we decided that we would like to produce a small video for the students parents at the end of the summer term and we would like to try to costume the students for this event. Of course the students prefer to dance on stage but that is not possible at the moment so I am really delighted that the costumes I ordered from IDS arrived so quickly, the costumes look great were great value and what's even better they lifted the spirits of all the students as soon as they put them on. Thank you for being there to help us all with your amazing service and lovely costumes.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here. It is great to hear that the students are still enjoying their dancing and that we have helped to make them feel special.
Good service, lovely variety of costumes at reasonable prices however the return service which I have not used very often is not good especially when you are spending hundreds of pounds only then to find that you have to pay to return the items.
Thank you for the Review. You do need to cover the cost of the return if the item is not faulty. If however you have received a faulty or wrong item, please contact our customer service team before returning anything as a return may not be necessary once we have seen a photo of the wrong or faulty goods.
Le service est top. Petit problème entre le site internet et le stock réel. Espère qu'il y a plus de choix de costume et dans les tailles.
Bonjour, merci de vos mots, cela nous fait plaisir. Nous sommes conscients de ce problème et notre département informatique travaille à une solution et à une meilleure synchronisation avec les niveaux de stock. Cordialement, le service clientèle IDS
I have been ordering from IDS for many years, I could always rely on my order arriving the next day, unfortunately that no longer happens so I tend to use another company when I need things quickly, as there isn’t always much difference in price either!
Thank you for your review. I understand that the current delay in shipping is hugely inconvenient for you and your customers, for which we apologise. We are working as fast as we possibly can to rectify matters. We have extended our warehouse opening hours, added in additional shifts and brought in more staff to supplement our own operations team . As you can imagine we have had to implement various new measures such as one-way systems meaning orders cannot be picked as quickly as they could have done in the past, screens on the packing stations resulting in fewer stations, limited the amount of handling of each order, and many other measures to ensure the safety of colleagues and customers. We want to be your first choice in dancewear, costumes and accessories and we hope that you are reassured that we’re taking important steps to being your preferred partner.
Quick delivery and exceptional quality! Always my go to for items for myself or my school!
Received costumes very quickly and in pristine conditions. Came with costume bag and hair piece. I’m sure this will look beautiful on stage!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
You don’t have anything in stock
We currently have three full warehouses in Newton Abbot, and we are ordering more than once a week from our key suppliers. Our in-stock position is over 90% overall and has been throughout the pandemic. We believe we continue to hold the largest stocks of any dancewear supplier in Europe. The vast majority of orders are being shipped immediately from stock, but we know there are products that you need which are not available and/or going onto back-order. Please contact customer services for the specific items you want and they will help you.
I have use IDS for years now as they are very reliable, and very quick with all orders and deliveries.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Items took ages to be dispatched with no notifications it would take that long.
I am sorry that you had to wait for your order. We are advising on the website that an order can take up to 3 days to process at the moment and unfortunately yours did indeed take the full 3 days and then there was a weekend in the middle so your parcel was further delayed. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion.
I really enjoy your service and quality of items, postage is quick and very well presented etc. But your website is so frustratingly slow to use it drives me crazy and puts me off you being my go to supplier, and paying postage turns me off too.
Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you are not happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Slower delivery than normal but was warned.
Very good service
Low stock rates and difficult to navigate the sizing charts across the ranges
Whilst we hold over double the inventory of any other competitor, that doesn’t always mean we ourselves aren’t impacted occasionally by our own suppliers during this time. Whilst we always hope to despatch everything from stock, sometimes there can be delays. We value the feedback and are working tirelessly to improve the situation. We’re sorry we’ve fallen short of your expectations on this occasion. Manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size.
Not placed an order in over a year. But the service was excellent like always. A few things out of stock but with COVID it is understandable. Fingers crossed they be in stock soon
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. Let's hope we can all be back to normal soon.
Excellent turn around from ordering to delivery
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Wrong sizes sent. Still awaiting a response from Customer services. Very disappointing!
I am sorry you have not had a reply from Customer Services, I will chase this up for you.
Fantastic products with a brilliant and very helpful team, who always provide a great service.
Speedy service however many things out of stock, but to be expected in the first few weeks out of lockdown
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers. We are working hard to address the stock issues.
International Dance Supplies is rated 4.16 based on 223 reviews