Lowa Reviews

Guy Carberry
Lowa 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Julie McNiven
Lowa 5 star review on 1st January 2021
I Bought a new pair of Lowa renegade boots which I am pleased with. This is the second pair I have owned and the only gripe I have is the massive price increase from £120 to £190 I can not see how this can be justified. Durability is quite good but my first pair did eventually come apart at the join between the upper and the sole.
Awesome products and my renegades are so comfy it’s like wearing trainers as there’s no need to break them in, when straight to the top of the local trig with ease and comfort
Best shoes I’ve ever had. Replaced my old ones with the exact same pair.
Very prompt service.
Very fast delivery , as always very happy with Lowa products will buy again .
Excellent customer service from Lowa. They're my go-to brand for walking boots so for replacement laces I wouldn't go anywhere else - they arrived next day and match my boots perfectly. Thank you!
Great products and service to match
Second pair I have had of these marvellous boots. Well made and very comfortable
Obviously a great product, very efficient service, great idea to include a returns label. Thank you.
Absolutely love my Lowa Mauria Gtx boots. Great service from Lowa too - quick delivery.
amazing service,fast and prompt. Shoes are perfect and also good looking ( got compliments already!!).
Lowa shoes and boots do what they say on the tin. Delivered in less than 48 hour from ordering. Lowa Service has s very well organised. Sizes true to size, although I did use there size chart just to check.
James was very helpful, and let me know when the boots I wanted had arrived. Thank you.
Website very easy and pleasant to use. Customer service so helpful on the phone. Brillant shoes extremely confortable, even with feet's health issues. No wonder more and more hikers buy Lowa products.
I've been buying Lowa Renegade boots for about 20 years it seems now. Having moved to the UK, the client support is just excellent - they respond quickly to personal emails and are really helpful about ordering. I just bought yet another new pair and they are just right for the hiking that I like to do and for my feet (which are not getting any younger!).
Why have you stopped doing wide fitting in women's walking shoes?
A clear and simple ordering process, quickly dispatched and delivered. Boot box was enclosed in an additional box which was provided for returning items should the need arise - nice touch. All this at no postage! Well pleased with the product and service.
Great customer service and great products. I foolishly bought my walking boots a half size up and they felt fab pottering around in the house. After a 7 mile walk they sadly feel a little loose so do stick with your true size when ordering.
The first pair I ordered delivered quickly although I did not take into account the insoles I need at the moment returned the boots and got refunded straight away New pair ordered one size bigger fit is great and very comfortable
Arrived quickly but what can you say about a pair of bootlaces?
Lowa is rated 4.70 based on 1,311 reviews