Lowa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lowa
Read Lowa Reviews

Tell us how Lowa made you happy
I've just received my 3rd pair of Lowa walking shoes (I walk 2-3 thousand miles a year) and love the fact that they don't need "breaking in".
Great quality comfortable shoes.
Amazing service, quality footwear as always and expected by Lowa. Keep up the good work guys! Looking forward to my next purchase!
Shoes arrived promptly and fit just as well as the previous LOWA pair.
Had boots 12 years and they are still good.
recently bought new boots, absolutely fantastic boots backed up by excellent company and excellent company policies
Excellent boots and great service. Highly recommended.
My order arrived quick ..active cream and water stop pro ..I love my recon gtx boots omg the hype about lowa boots being good it true ..lowa do the best boots I know of ..
Excellent service. Boots came within a few days. My husband wore them straight out of the box this morning for a 5 mile walk and loved them. (This is a man who doesn’t much like walking). They are very well made and he described them as being really supportive around his ankle yet allowing his wider feet plenty of space. (He is a size 12). We bought these at half price which was an incredible bargain and chose the brand because I already have a Lowa pair of well loved walking shoes.
Excellent in terms of delivery. Quality and comfort of shoes excellent. This is my second pair!!
very good service , boots are good and sizes are true . trying out 1 pair of boots may go to next style up if these prove ok
Light, smart & comfortable
I am tall with long narrow feet so great to find boots my size (9)
The shoes are fantastic. The previous pair were exactly the same and got used nearly for 10 years. The new ones are even better. There was no question for me to try and buy another brand. Buying experience smooth, and fast 48h delivery and free return label in the box in case I wanted to return them, which was not the case, but it is always good to have this peace of mind. Highly recommended brand.
Super fast delivery, and great products, what's not to like
I love Lowa boots! I've used them since being in the military 10 years ago.
Boots extremely well padded and therefore comfortable. However, at the flex point over the toes, even new boots treated according to instructions, suffered from moisture absorption over a damp walking day. This seeped through the outer leather and lining giving a damp sock.
Whether this is how the boot is designed to behaive or my treatment is deficient I am unsure.

Disappointing for a £245 boot.

Comfort 5
Water resistance 3
I love the Lowa Zephyr boots and this is my third set, although first in goretex.

I’d love to comment on the quality of this particular set but the problem is that I’m still waiting for their arrival, having purchased them on the 19th of August.
First class service.....Dorstep delivery of the size I needed at no extra cost to shopping in ten high street and finding my size (111/2 UK) wasn't stocked.
Pleasant member of staff was able to help with a query. Easy transaction and speedy delivery
A pair of 18 month old Renegade GT Lo shoes, sole broken away from body along one side !! A pair of Renegade Boots, under a year old, leak water even afters coats of Nikwax. August 2020,ordered a new pair of Renegade GT LO Shoes wide fit, to replace old broken ones. Shoes same size as old ones but fit to large !!
Great boots well made and comfortable
Lowa is rated 4.67 based on 889 reviews