WOWBBQ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ

How would you rate WOWBBQ ?

"They were great, my delivery was quick and when I wanted it. The price was competitive, very happy."
"I've worked in sales for over 15 years and customer service really does mean everything... I'm now a civil servant but the same ethos I try to carry over to my new role. I just want to thank you all for your help with this and my other orders, you've made it a painless enjoyable experience and always helped me when needed. I really wish every company was like this, thank you! Roll on the weekend for some BBQ weather!!!! :D"
"FAST delivery, great price, fab product, excellent communication and......Patrick and his crew (including Weber themselves) sorted me out with a swift replacement when there was a slight fault. All this and DPD delivery was superb! What's not to love? Well done guys....thoroughly recommended. 👍"
"I had been to a number of big chains looking for a BBQ but there was nobody on hand to give any information. The staff at WOWBBQ were so friendly and helpful with lots of tips and advise.... I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a BBQ."
"Great choice, value for money, really fast delivery."
Leanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a new BBQ at lunchtime on Thursday and it arrived Friday morning in time for the weekend. Fantastic!"
"Great service great staff very helpful. Delivered next day as promised"
Laz Wilcox
Verified Buyer
"Great service and friendly advice, thanks!"
"WOWBBQ have been my ‘go to’ retailer for all things Weber for nearly ten years . Unbeatable prices, solid honest advice coupled with an after sales service that is second to none make it my number one choice now and probably forever. Well done WOWBBQ!"
"Great products on offer and first rate service! Wouldn’t hesitate to use Wow BBQ again!"
George Den
Verified Buyer
"First rate bit of kit. Highly recommended"
Will Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service from a really knowledgable and friendly team. 100% recommend them."
"Popped in store and spoke to a lovely little fellah called paddy who was very helpful. Ended up placing my order online and it arrived next day! Fantastic service! Couldn’t be happier, would recommend, 10/10!"
"I ordered a portable gas barbecue from wowbbq and it arrived a day later. i was really pleased with the order. i will shop with them again"
"Genuinely wondering how you could send as big an item as you did so quickly! Cannot wait to use!"
Joanna Lines
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service - highly recommended"
"I wanted to buy a Weber BBQ and was advised through all of the options. Went for a Weber Mastertouch and received it the following day. Really friendly and helpful member of staff. Will be returning"
WOWBBQ is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews