WOWBBQ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ

How would you rate WOWBBQ ?

Margaret A
Verified Buyer
"WowBBQ had what I needed and shipped it out right away. Fast service, fulfilled order ... all was excellent. I congratulate you on your fast customer service!! Well done, all of your team!!"
"I ordered a weber genesis 2 from wow bbq. They dealt with my order in a very efficient manner and it was delivered as requested. There were some promotional changes after my purchase and whilst I was happy with the product. Wow bbq kindly honoured there price match policy. I found wow bbq to provide a large range of weber products and at a very competitive price without sacrificing on customer service. I have no reservations in recommending and have already made another purchase from them myself."
"I found the Wowbbq team via a google search as I was looking to upgrade from our 20 year old Weber charcoal bbq to a new gas one. The wow a website stood out as being be clear and easy to navigate. And it had very useful video tutorials to help me make my descision. I then also had a few extra questions for which I called, and I was met with very helpful advice. The team could not have done more. This was Friday late morning. I made my purchase and on Saturday morning it all arrived ready for me to assemble. Now, I have cooked more food on my new Bbq in a week then I have over the whole of last year! I am very happy with my purchase and with the quality of service from Wowbbq. Thanks."
"So helpful over then phone, polite great customer service. Looking forward to my delivery now."
"On the day the BBQ turned up, we noticed a crack on the lid. However, after contacting WOWBBQ that same day, they organized for a replacement to be sent to us direct from the manufacturer in less then one week. Fantastic customer service all round!"
"They were great, my delivery was quick and when I wanted it. The price was competitive, very happy."
"I've worked in sales for over 15 years and customer service really does mean everything... I'm now a civil servant but the same ethos I try to carry over to my new role. I just want to thank you all for your help with this and my other orders, you've made it a painless enjoyable experience and always helped me when needed. I really wish every company was like this, thank you! Roll on the weekend for some BBQ weather!!!! :D"
"FAST delivery, great price, fab product, excellent communication and......Patrick and his crew (including Weber themselves) sorted me out with a swift replacement when there was a slight fault. All this and DPD delivery was superb! What's not to love? Well done guys....thoroughly recommended. 👍"
"I had been to a number of big chains looking for a BBQ but there was nobody on hand to give any information. The staff at WOWBBQ were so friendly and helpful with lots of tips and advise.... I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a BBQ."
"Great choice, value for money, really fast delivery."
Leanne Williams
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a new BBQ at lunchtime on Thursday and it arrived Friday morning in time for the weekend. Fantastic!"
"Great service great staff very helpful. Delivered next day as promised"
Laz Wilcox
Verified Buyer
"Great service and friendly advice, thanks!"
"WOWBBQ have been my ‘go to’ retailer for all things Weber for nearly ten years . Unbeatable prices, solid honest advice coupled with an after sales service that is second to none make it my number one choice now and probably forever. Well done WOWBBQ!"
"Great products on offer and first rate service! Wouldn’t hesitate to use Wow BBQ again!"
George Den
Verified Buyer
"First rate bit of kit. Highly recommended"
Will Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Great service from a really knowledgable and friendly team. 100% recommend them."
"Popped in store and spoke to a lovely little fellah called paddy who was very helpful. Ended up placing my order online and it arrived next day! Fantastic service! Couldn’t be happier, would recommend, 10/10!"
"I ordered a portable gas barbecue from wowbbq and it arrived a day later. i was really pleased with the order. i will shop with them again"
"Genuinely wondering how you could send as big an item as you did so quickly! Cannot wait to use!"
WOWBBQ is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews