WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Outstanding service WOWBBQ. Ordered a Weber Master Touch with a August delivery, arrived mid-July. The Grill Tray was damaged (Shipped from Weher like it) contact the team on Monday morning, replaced part in my hands Tuesday morning. Brilliant service.
My order was received the day after it was placed, one can't ask for better service than that, Thanks to everyone involved who made this possible. the weber product arrived in first class condition well packaged. Weber products I have found always to be of the highest quality, and last a lifetime if looked after. Thanks You WOWBBQ.
Really impressed with this company goods arrived promptly no problems
The Weber BBQ was advertised as next day delivery and was delivered the following day as advertised. Easy to order online so a completely stress-free transaction. Absolutely nothing for me to moan about.
I have bought 3 Webber barbecues and accessories from WOWBBQ over the years, have a good range of accessories and are generally cheaper than your average garden centres.
Cant fault it. Found what I wanted on the website, ordered and paid, turned up within 48 hours.
Ordered a cover for my new Weber. Good price (for a Weber cover) and quickly delivered.
Fantastic thanks service out of this world
Excellent service, quick easy ordering process and fair prices On line tracking made delivery easy too.
Ordered one day and delivered the next first class service and there pricing is very competitive we always look to WOWBBQ first before buying any Weber stuff.
One word amazing, ordered Monday night and arrived Wednesday morning, definitely a company I will recommend to anyone 😀
Wow what brilliant BBQ I have just bought
Placed my order one day and received my delivery two days later, excellent service. Will continue to use WowBBQ.
Fast! Cheap! And quality item , well done !
“Wowbbq” indeed!! Ordered and received in exactly 24hrs!! Would definitely recommend!!!
Brilliant delivery, and so quick. Very pleased.
Bought a gas BBQ back in April and the service was excellent. Loved the WOWBBQ web site. Clean looking and easy to follow made my choice very easy to make. Plenty of email action kept me informed in a timely manner as to the status of my order. Since then I have made several additional buys and not been disappointed in any of the orders
Goods delivered very quickly with great communication. Fab
BBQ arrived quickly; great service, thank you
Brilliant prompt delivery and a superb price . Top marks for sure .
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 747 reviews