WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Checked online to find a barbecue chimney starter, came across WOWBBQ and seemed to be what i was looking for. Not too expensive, and seemed good quality. Looked similar to one i already have, and for a lot of cooking a second one would be useful. Decided to order one, and it arrived within 2 days. Overall very impressed with the company and the product.
Website was simple and easy to use, plus good communication with my enquiry via email whilst phone contact is not an option at the moment!
Excellent service, good prices. Item as described.
Great service. Better delivery and response than Weber direct!
Very fast service and great price - plus the website content goes beyond just selling BBQs this company really knows BBQs!
Amazing service yet again! Thanks very much, really happy with it!
Fast delivery and good price
Definitely the place to go for all your BBQ needs. Extremely satisfied with my purchases and even though there was a slight problem Patrick was very responsive and quick to get it sorted. Highly recommend them.
Great stock of Weber products, very competitive pricing, quick efficient delivery and impeccable customer service if things should go slightly wrong. I ordered some Weber accessories and one item was delivered the wrong size.
Patrick dealt with the issue immediately, professionally and with absolutely no fuss.
Full Mark's!!!
Fantastic company
5star service in these difficult times. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks.
Very pleased to say really excellent support and service.
Thank you Patrick, much appreciated especially in these tricky times.
Cheers,
Allan
Friendly, helpful service. Prompt delivery.
I have to say that this the best online purchase experience I have ever had. I ordered and paid easily, the items were delivered free and arrived the following day and the quality of the items was excellent. Will definitely buy from here again
Great service from this company. Even during lockdown, the bbq was delivered one day ahead of schedule.
We contacted the company about part of the order and received a response immediately.
Arrived on time, easy to assemble, had gas for years, moved to charcoal, would not go back. Loads of instructions on how to get best results from smoke cooking.. so much better. Would recommend buying the “starter chimney” and the two half moon charcoal trays. In lockdown so had lots of fun in the good weather.
Whole package cost me £85 less than from Weber direct. Excellent!!
Excellent service - prompt delivery and well packaged. As expected very high quality product
Great product and service. I asked for speedy delivery as the BBQ was for my husband's birthday and was delighted when this was arranged for me with no fuss.
I ordered our new BBQ from WOWBBQ. The assistant was very knowledgeable in helping me understand the difference between some of the BBQs, and what would be most suitable for me based on our entertaining and family size.
Delivery was next day, very prompt, everything was perfect. Even after the sale I have had a prompt response regarding my promotional offer and they have been very helpful. Definitely recommend.
Superb service