WOWBBQ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
"Brilliant service. Ordered at midday, was delivered by 10am the following day. The Weber BBQ is superb quality. Cant fault it so far."
"They sent the bbq and accessories very fast and excellently packed. Great service and very happy with the Weber kettle"
"Very good service. Quick delivery, notified of delivery time and goods arrived at the exact minute. I’m impressed and would recommend, will be using WOWBBQ again."
"The BBQ was with me within 2 days which was fantastic, when I opened the BBQ it had been broken in transit. I emailed late on Monday night, I had a phone call early the next day with an apology. I received a replacement on the Wednesday and the broken one picked up. I feel this was a fantastic service and would highly recommend WOWBBQ"
"Best prices I could find online and got my Smokey Mountain delivered the very next day. Will be using again in the near future, probably for everything/"
"Excellent bbq would recommend to anyone. Very efficient service arrived the following day arriving within the hour the courier had informed us of. Used before and will use again"
"quick service thank you"
"Prompt delivery of Weber product."
"Great price. Fast delivery. Great quality Webber bbq. Happy days."
"Website is easy to use, delivery was fast. Great service."
"Very good product, price and delivery. Nothing else to say!"
"Fast Service"
"Superb service - I shipped a new Webber to the Channel Islands and these guys did a great job at arranging everything. Thank you."
"Ordered the BBQ and accessories in January with specific instructions for delivery in Feb. The value for money was second to none and the product was delivered, well packed and on the specified day...Just...SUPERB! ."
"Thanks wow bbq. What an awesome rotisserie"
"I ordered my Weber BBQ online, competitive price, fast delivery and the best part is you could choose a specific day. The courier company (DPD) text me an estimated time and arrived within it. As it’s a BBQ in January I haven’t used it yet."
"very good prices and delivery. would definitely shop there again"
"I cannot comment on the BBQ as we have not used it yet. It was very competitively priced. Communication from the company was very good and the BBQ was delivered very quickly."
"Excellent service - thank you! I bought it for my son who is delighted with the product."
"Good quick sales and delivery process - a good company to buy bbq"
WOWBBQ is rated 4.97 based on 173 reviews