WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Fantastic service. Order placed on Friday and delivered on Saturday morning! Will definitely use again and again.
Fantastic service. Well done.
Genuinely impressed with speed and efficiency of service
Everything in stock and arrived promptly
Great service and a great price with fast delivery. Highly recommended
Fast delivery, very good service and easy order process, highly recommended.
Fantastic service once again.
Very pleased, thank you.
Excellent price, fast and FREE delivery!
The service from WOW was exceptionally good. The item ordered arrived within 2 days and the courier was very helpful. Two small bolts were missing from the packaging and WOW arranged very quickly for these to be replaced. The item itself (Weber Sprit II gas barbecue) was complicated but proved very easy to assemble because the quality of the parts was so good. Still waiting to use the BBQ because of the winter weather but so far a good experience. Many thanks.
great service from ordering to delivery, i was asked for a delivery date and the product arrived on time. looking forward to using my new bbq .
Delivered to a friend as a gift for my husband. Company rang to check as billing address different from delivery, very good. Well packaged and arrived at expected time. Friend has put together, looks fabulous. Looking forward to testing it out!
Cannot fault, quick and responsive customer service
I have bought two Weber bbqs over the last 12months for different purpose and both are brilliant. Highly recommend.
The product was delivered no time but unfortunately, there was only 2 of the 3 legs and no wheels, so it’s been a week and it’s in bits in my lounge.
I’m sure it’s not wow bbqs fault but it’s very annoying
I originally bought a Webber barbecue,which was two years ago and I’m glad I did.So when thinking about a smoker I decided on the Webber smoker because they made so well and do exactly what it’s supposed to do.I used these folk because they are very reasonable price wise and the communication I have had with them was first class.Delivery was very quick too,very happy customer,I highly recommend them.
WOWBBQ 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Simple and efficient purchase and a great price.
As an elderly couple we were uncertain about assembling the BBQ ourselves but the instructions were so detailed, with supporting diagrams, that we were able to do so.

If only all self assembly items came with such easy to understands instructions it would save a lot of frustration and/or money in getting someone to do it for us.
Great service as always! Product arrived in perfect condition and it’s speedy delivery 5/5!
Excellent quality & service