WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Fantastic service, very friendly and professional. I placed my order on a Friday afternoon, requested delivery for the following Tuesday. I received an email on the Monday to say that the delivery will take place the next day (my requested day). I received an email and sms on the Tuesday morning stating the courier's name, the driver's name and a time for delivery as well as an option to arrange another time if necessary. My order arrived at the scheduled time. Thanks from a very happy customer, I shall definitely be ordering again.
The service, price, and delivery was fantastic. I was suprised the BBQ came before TNT had it on their web site! The condition is superb and will look forward to many years to come of using my new gas bbq.
Awesome service, best prices- even refunded when item decreased in price just after we purchased ( we had no idea it was reduced).
Will definitely use again
Bbq arrived within 2 days in perfect conditions. Even got an after the fact discount due to a change of price! What more can one ask for?! Great service all the way.
I paid the advertised price, which was already discounted. Then, a day later, I got an email to say we have reduced this item further and it is only fair we refund you the difference. What an amazing/how eat bunch. And the bbq was delivered very quickly, as per plan. Got it today, now it is assemble time of my very first Weber! Super excited.
Excellent efficient site - highly recommended and fantastic prices.
Ordered a Weber on Sunday evening and was with me 2 days later, I even received an email on the Monday advising they had dropped the price (which was already the cheapest I could find inline) and they would refund me the difference. Would definitely use again.
first class service
Fantastic service and a great team always available and willing to help.
Very impressed. Small issue which was resolved very quickly. Given this experience I am now considering purchase of barbecue replacement. Well done customer service!
Very efficient people at WOWBBQ, a pleasure to deal with them. Answered all questions and requests.
Product as described and very fast delivery. Thank you!
In a moment.of idiocy I bought the wrong Bbq and only realised once it was delivered. I e mailed Wow and asked them how to remedy and they responded within the hour with the best solution. I now have the correct BBQ 24 hours later. Good work guys, and Patrick in particular. Excellent customer service!
Good Service
Perfect purchase dropped price day later and they offered to reimburse difference without me asking !
I bought the igrill2 temperature probe. It arrived really quickly and I used it Sunday. Brilliant bit of kit.
Couldn’t be happier. The price I paid on purchase was competitive anyway, but WOWBBQ reduced their price after I ordered and made this reduction on my price. Shipping and delivery were very quick and efficient. Brilliant!
fast delivery and excellent service
Great website to navigate. Found all the information to make decision on Weber BBQ. Delivery was quick, contact throughout. Great service thank you.
Fantastic service. BBQ delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Very pleased.
WOWBBQ is rated 4.97 based on 556 reviews