WOWBBQ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Telephone

How would you rate WOWBBQ ?

"Quick, easy and the best price I could find."
Kathryn Salmon
Verified Buyer
"Great range of BBq’s and accessories at good prices. Quick delivery. Really happy with our Weber rotisserie and cover."
"Purchased my new Weber Geneses II E-320 from Wow BBQ and am so happy! Great service, ordered Monday, arrived on Tuesday along will all the accessories I had purchased. When putting the BBQ together there was a small chip in the enamel on the hood. Emailed customer services and had a speedy response from Lee. 3 days later and replacement hood arrived from Weber! Can’t fault that for service! Really great service and experience dealing with Wow BBQ and will be back! Thank you."
"I brought a Weber Master Touch Limited Edition from WOW BBQ. I found their pricing very competitive and it was delivered in a timely manner and as advised. Unfortunately my BBQ arrived damaged not once but twice through no fault of WOW BBQ. I do not want to bore you with the detail but i cannot thank Patrick and Lee for how proactive they have been in resolving the issues. Their communication was second to non and they did what they said they were going to do and replacement parts arrived as they advised. I never write reviews but in this instance and given the level of customer service that i received i feel compelled to do so. I cannot recommend this company enough and they will be my first port of call for all my future BBQ requirements. Many thanks guys and keep up the good work."
"The Weber BBQ thatI bought is great, but even better is the WOW team and especially Lee, as they went out of their way to make sure my delivery arrived even faster than planned. Cannot recommend them highly enough: prices are great, products are really good, and the WOW team and their customer service and dedication to us, the customer, is fantastic."
"TNT could have turned this into a disaster - great service from Lee meant it was business as usual. Ordered a bbq on Thursday, and chose Saturday delivery, ready for a big BBQ and party Sunday. Logged into TNT at 3pm Saturday to check status only to find we had been moved to a Monday slot - called TNT no answer, gone home! Called WowBBq and spoke to a chap called Lee who could not have been anymore helpful, he went above and beyond and organised for a local courier to pick up from them and then deliver to me 2 hours away - what more could you want - ohh and threw in a book for my inconvenience! This is how customer service should be done, unfortunately too often it is not. Lee is a credit to the team there and the customer ethos is spot on! They now have a customer for life and one that will be ensuring all my friends order from them. Well done"
"ordered up Weber BBQ,Fantastic service and extremely professional .....personal thanks to Lee Wills who sorted out my delivery to Argyll Scotland ,delivered within 48 hours for a reasonable surcharge very happy customer"
"Brilliant! The team at WOW BBQ are helpful, friendly and quick to respond to any queries. Very impressed with the quality of the products and the service I received. Will definitely be using WOW BBQ again and would happily recommend them to friends and family."
"Fantastic service and extremely professional .....personal thanks to Lee Wills who was brilliant :)"
"Questions were answered promptly. Delivery was prompt. Product was exactly as expected and at a competitive price."
Matt Lyons
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. Very quick weekend delivery. Top notch product. 10/10"
Susana Alsina
Verified Buyer
"Fast, quick and highly professional service. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone."
"Excellent delivery service. We purchased a Q1200 and gas containers as a birthday present. Very pleased with the Weber products. We will be returning for a new BBQ soon. Thank you"
"Very prompt service."
"Excellent, prompt delivery"
"Delivery arrived on time and will packaged. Goods were most competitively priced. Swift efficient purchase."
"I live on the Isle of Wight and the next day service is great arrived next day and time delivery thank you very much for an excellent service"
"Just bought our second Weber Electric Barbeque from WOW BBQ, who are a pleasure to deal with. The staff are always helpful and friendly, especially Patrick, who's customer service is second to none. Great product, great price, same day despatch and next day delivery, what more could you ask for. Such a refreshing change, these days, to deal with a company that cares about their customers :-)"
"Great Customer Service, Excellent Communication, couldn’t be better than that! Bought a Weber Master Touch barbecue, reported a manufacturing fault, received an entire new replacement within three days. Will always be on top of my recommendation list."
"I purchased my Weber Q1200 from WOWBBQ and was immediately impressed with the superb packing and easy to understand instructions which made it very simple to assemble. When I had some difficulty getting it to work, I got in touch with the customer service team who responded very quickly and were able to resolve the problem (which was of my own making) We enjoyed our first Weber bbq the following day, finding the bbq quick to heat up and easy to use with great results - Thankyou WOW."
WOWBBQ is rated 4.98 based on 51 reviews