WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
5.0
Based on 892 reviews
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Product damaged on delivery awaiting response to organise a replacement. Contacted WowBBQ who explained the process for arranging replacement, all very straightforward and new lid arrived with 48 hrs.
Found the fire pit I wanted here, significantly cheaper than other suppliers. Arrived quickly via courier.
Brilliant service - bbq was delivered really quickly, prices were competitive and the website gave useful info on the products available.
Easy to use website, great products, speedy delivery. But.... so much plastic packaging, feel guilty for ordering.
The Weber BBQ I ordered arrived quickly and in time which was great. Unfortunately the item was damaged in transit but was only noticeable once I had started building it. Rang these guys and they sorted it within 24 hours! New parts were sent out and all was perfect! Brilliant BBQ and great service. Only reason didn’t get a 5 star review was due to the damage.
Easy to order, prompt service and the item ordered is fabulous. Unfortunately the box arrived quite battered and clumsily stuck together with selotape which was a shame as it was a gift for someone.
Delivery was prompt an, courteous and helpful. Haven't opened it yet as my patio is being re-built so its in store in a shed. It was too heavy for me to move so had to get help. Am a bit aged!
Apart from the stand being a little bent (which we managed to straighten quite easily) the BBQ is great. Quick delivery thanks WOWBBQ!
Goods arrived on time, could do with addition tape/ strengthening around webber box, heavy, webber tape was giving way. Not opened it yet, but looks like it's all inside.
Everything was great, right up to the point TNT delivered. The BBQ was to large and heavy for the van driver to lift, so he asked me to help, which I did. It was very heavy and didn’t help my weary bones! TNT need to make sure that the goods are delivered on a vehicle with a tail lift and to have a trolley/wheels available to transport. All I have to do now is build my new BBQ, exciting!
Unfortunately the BBQ I ordered arrived with a damaged part. Customer services sorted this fairly quickly and I am expecting a replacement part in the next few days.
Easy to order and delivery within days
Excellent cover. Good quality and easy to fit
Arrived in very good time although the packaging was a bit flimsy, (tape around the box). The postman, because I wasn't in, shoved it through the letterbox so the box was a bit flatter than it should have been and could have led to damage!
My order arrived early the next day so very happy with the service. The products appear to be in good shape with no damage to the box. I was in a rush to get the order in before 3pm so that I could get the items delivered the next day and forgot to enter the promo code. My fault entirely but annoying none the less and has left a nasty taste in my mouth (something the bbq will overcome I’m sure). Perhaps it would be kinder if the discount was automatically applied or the price reduced without the need to enter the code.
Wasn't expecting it next day but thats when it arrived. The only improvement really would have tracking info as I was out when it arrived but I still managed to get it.
Fantastic service, ordered one day, on my doorstep next day.
Item arrived on time and would appear to be just as described
BBQ ordered online and arrived within 48hrs. Impressive delivery time.
Have not been in a position to use the items as yet but there are what I wanted
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 892 reviews