WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
5.0
Based on 892 reviews
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Bought a Weber Q 2000 recently through Wowbbq, it was delivered promptly and I was very happy once built, however due to a national shortage of calor green patio gas bottles I couldn’t test or use it. I emailed Wowbbq for advise and they were brilliant, they got back to me the next day with a solution without having to change regulators which would have invalidated my warranty. They advised I should source a Flogas bottle with the correct fitting a gaslight bottle which fits the Weber regulator. My local supplier had lots In stock without the restrictions the calor bottles have, we had a bbq that very afternoon! Thank you Wowbbq great service and great after sales support, I couldn't give a higher recommendation.
I went from thinking about buying a BBQ, to finding the cheapest Weber available arriving at my door about 12 hours later. Rapid service, best prices. Would recommend.
We do not normally buy from online sites that we dont know, we tend to stick to high street names that we know. I have to say, we certainly have no regrets about purchasing our BBQ from WOWBBQ. We cannot fault the customer service and speed of delivery and we love our new BBQ. The BBQ is a Weber Premium so the quality speaks for itself and WOW matches the weber quality at a very reasonable and competitive price.
Love it,wish the weather was better so we could cook out every day.
Cracking service. Ordered, delivered. What I expected. Great.
Outstanding service WOWBBQ. Ordered a Weber Master Touch with a August delivery, arrived mid-July. The Grill Tray was damaged (Shipped from Weher like it) contact the team on Monday morning, replaced part in my hands Tuesday morning. Brilliant service.
Good pricing and fast delivery.
Phenomenal service from start to finish from the WoW team, really impressed. New BBQ was delivered in a couple of days and it’s been nothing short of life changing!
Great deal on a weber GBS grate and delivered within 2 days. Very happy thank you
Fast delivery, very good service and easy order process, highly recommended.
I have bought two Weber bbqs over the last 12months for different purpose and both are brilliant. Highly recommend.
I have bought numerous weber bbq related products from wow and every time the price and service have been of the highest standard. They don't just provide you with a great quality product they help you with how to get the best out of it. I won't buy my weber goods from anywhere else. Wow are very trustworthy and I have recommended them to loads of other people. I usually tag wow in my instagram posts over on PC_BBQ and have been doing so for a couple of years.
I’ve shopped with WOWBBQ for a number of years for all by bbq needs and they have never let me down. Great company with a great range of products at competitive prices. Delivery is always very quick too.
Perfect purchase dropped price day later and they offered to reimburse difference without me asking !
Brilliant service. My order arrived less than 24 hours after I placed it.
Couldn't believe it. One day ordered, next day delivered. A minor problem with a missing part - which didn't stop me to use the bbq immediately - was resolved one day later. Special thanks to Patrick for the perfect support.
Having recieved a Smokefire X4, I was really not happy with this unit. One day it will be a good unit I am sure, but it needs development. Where WOW really stepped up was when I finally asked for it to be returned. Really no great fuss and they efficiently swapped it out for the brilliant Gen II EP335. Patrick gave really excellent service. This is a good place to purchase your BBQ. I felt looked after. Thank you!
5star service in these difficult times. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks.
All arrived with 48 hours as promised. Up and running within 2 hours of delivery. Will help ease the pain of "stay at home". Cheers
As a repeat customer I must say, great service once again! In one day I made inquiries from your support team about a Weber starter kit plus extra briquettes & firelighters, received detailed responses, and I ordered at 14:30. Everything was delivered the very next day at 13:10....Very impressive!
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 892 reviews