WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Bought a Weber Q 2000 recently through Wowbbq, it was delivered promptly and I was very happy once built, however due to a national shortage of calor green patio gas bottles I couldn’t test or use it. I emailed Wowbbq for advise and they were brilliant, they got back to me the next day with a solution without having to change regulators which would have invalidated my warranty. They advised I should source a Flogas bottle with the correct fitting a gaslight bottle which fits the Weber regulator. My local supplier had lots In stock without the restrictions the calor bottles have, we had a bbq that very afternoon! Thank you Wowbbq great service and great after sales support, I couldn't give a higher recommendation.
Phenomenal service from start to finish from the WoW team, really impressed. New BBQ was delivered in a couple of days and it’s been nothing short of life changing!
Great deal on a weber GBS grate and delivered within 2 days. Very happy thank you
Fast delivery, very good service and easy order process, highly recommended.
I have bought two Weber bbqs over the last 12months for different purpose and both are brilliant. Highly recommend.
I have bought numerous weber bbq related products from wow and every time the price and service have been of the highest standard. They don't just provide you with a great quality product they help you with how to get the best out of it. I won't buy my weber goods from anywhere else. Wow are very trustworthy and I have recommended them to loads of other people. I usually tag wow in my instagram posts over on PC_BBQ and have been doing so for a couple of years.
I’ve shopped with WOWBBQ for a number of years for all by bbq needs and they have never let me down. Great company with a great range of products at competitive prices. Delivery is always very quick too.
Perfect purchase dropped price day later and they offered to reimburse difference without me asking !
Brilliant service. My order arrived less than 24 hours after I placed it.
Couldn't believe it. One day ordered, next day delivered. A minor problem with a missing part - which didn't stop me to use the bbq immediately - was resolved one day later. Special thanks to Patrick for the perfect support.
Having recieved a Smokefire X4, I was really not happy with this unit. One day it will be a good unit I am sure, but it needs development. Where WOW really stepped up was when I finally asked for it to be returned. Really no great fuss and they efficiently swapped it out for the brilliant Gen II EP335. Patrick gave really excellent service. This is a good place to purchase your BBQ. I felt looked after. Thank you!
5star service in these difficult times. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks.
All arrived with 48 hours as promised. Up and running within 2 hours of delivery. Will help ease the pain of "stay at home". Cheers
As a repeat customer I must say, great service once again! In one day I made inquiries from your support team about a Weber starter kit plus extra briquettes & firelighters, received detailed responses, and I ordered at 14:30. Everything was delivered the very next day at 13:10....Very impressive!
Hi ,i haven't yet had the chance to use the Weber barbecue ,but i will give appreciation to WOWBBQ .my barbecue was delivered the next day after ordering ,however a part was missing from my delivery ,so on the Monday i contacted WOW and they sent the part ,which i received on the Wednesday ,so very prompt ,i am very impressed ,thanks WOW
Excellent service. Next day delivery even though we didn’t request. Very impressed.
WoW BBQ is a truly outstanding company with great customer service. You can often tell a lot about a company by how they treat their customers, especially when something goes wrong. I’m really pleased to say WoW BBQ is one of the best I’ve come across in a very long time in this regard. Having ordered a smoker I was really impressed with the speed and efficiency with which the order was processed and shipped, even over the Black Friday weekend. It was also the cheapest I could find the smoker anywhere on line. I paid a little extra for nominated day delivery and it duly arrived exactly when it was supposed to. Then I opened it. All of my other Webers have been bomb-proof, so I was really surprised to find the water pan in this one damaged. Having not used WoW BBQ before I was immediately filled with dread. What if they wanted me to arrange the return of the whole smoker (in a box about the size of a washing machine), or worse they just didn’t bother to resolve the issue at all? So, I took a deep breath and sent them an email. I was absolutely amazed to receive an apologetic response just 8 minutes later even though it was a Saturday afternoon. Lee, who dealt with the issue was outstanding throughout. He told me I could just get on and use the smoker as is and that he’d arrange for a new part to be sent to me from Weber (who were also excellent in sorting this out). All he needed was the serial number which I duly provided. True to his word, I got a DPD tracking text from a Weber on Tuesday and the pristine replacement part turned up the very next day. An absolutely outstanding company. Great price, great service, I won’t hesitate to use them again that’s for sure. I thoroughly recommend them.
Ordered hubby's Christmas gift, arrived in good time from ordering and look forward to seeing his face on Christmas morning before the meat goes on the BBQ!
Thanks wow bbq. What an awesome rotisserie
I ordered my Weber BBQ online, competitive price, fast delivery and the best part is you could choose a specific day. The courier company (DPD) text me an estimated time and arrived within it. As it’s a BBQ in January I haven’t used it yet.
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 728 reviews