WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
BBQ arrived quickly; great service, thank you
Brilliant prompt delivery and a superb price . Top marks for sure .
Ordered a bbq cover. Arrived within a few days of ordering. Better on price than anyone else I looked at, no messing around. Will definitely be using again.
Good pricing and fast delivery.
Excellent and efficient
First time I’ve used Wowbbq for barbecue stuff. They provided the best value for money I found on-line and item was delivered next day for free. Fantastic service and will use again. Thank you.
Competitive price for Weber Original Kettle Barbecue, easy to use website, easy ordering process and fast delivery.
Excellent service. BBQ delivered in 1 day.
100% exellent service from here ...always my 1st option when purchasing products ...great service .regards steve
Haven’t used barbecue yet as rains every day! However barbecue arrived super quick
Fantastic service, regular contact with tracking updates and a 1 hour delivery slot. Hubby is really pleased with the quality of his new BBQ!
Great price and next day delivery. Very pleased.
What a fantastic company. Right from the start of ordering to deliver, everything went smoothly. Constant communication with company as to where the order was.
My first contact with Sunshine was with Patrick who was most helpful and my order and subsequent delivery was prompt and efficient. Now to the daunting task of assembly, naively I assumed it cam assembled ! William Burrell
Bought 2 BBQ's and several accessories in last 6 months. Every order arrives within 1 or 2 days. Outstanding service inclding telephone advice if required. A brilliant company to deal with. They set a shining example of what on-line purchasing and after sales should be. Congratulations to them
Quality products promptly delivered
Excellent service. Bbq at my door in 48 hrs.
I would WOW BBQ time & time again. They are fantastic, great prices, great customer service, help & advice. Why buy from anywhere else if you get this level of service.
I haven’t used the BBQ yet as its a surprise for my husbands birthday in a couple of weeks time. However I was very pleased with the service I received from WOWBBQ. From the ease of ordering on their excellent website to the quick delivery - I ordered it on the Wednesday and we received it on the Friday. Very pleased.
Dispatch was immediate delivery was super quick, the bbq was packaged well. The coals and bbq starter packaging was a little bit damaged but opened up and all good. Haven’t actually put the bbq together but really impressed with the purchase and delivery Process
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 729 reviews