WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
5.0
Based on 892 reviews
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Delivered promptly. Can’t wait to get cooking, Great service. Competitively priced.
Fantastic company. Great deal on the Weber anniversary kettle.ordered at 2pm and received next day. Kettle is amazing as I would expect. Will definitely use wow bbq again.
WOWBBQ 5 star review on 29th June 2022 WOWBBQ 5 star review on 29th June 2022 WOWBBQ 5 star review on 29th June 2022
Seriously impressed, great price and fast delivery.
Quick delivery and great service would use again!
Great service, good price & quick delivery.
I can highly recommend WOWBBQ, for price and service. I've purchased from them a few times now and am always impressed by them.
Ordered on Sunday arrived on Tuesday. Excellent product at an excellent price.
I was cautious about using a company unknown to my husband and me, but I ordered Sunday, and got confirmation it shipped yesterday, and here it is today. Exactly what I was expecting (and not some cheap knockoff considering they beat everyone else's prices). What an amazing experience! We will be back, and we will be referring our friends and family! :)
Quick delivery and exactly as described.
Perfect service. Placed order and received in the timescale stated. Great product.
Arrived earlier than expected 👏
Great product, great company! I placed a pre-order for a BBQ that wasn’t released yet and the communication as to when it was arriving was great. The price had even dropped since my order so they willingly refunded the difference. Will definitely use again!
I ordered the barbecue on Sunday and was updated on Monday that it was on pallet and it was delivered on Tuesday fantastic service you can ring them and talk to a person! Even on the Sunday so helpful would definitely buy from them again
I went from thinking about buying a BBQ, to finding the cheapest Weber available arriving at my door about 12 hours later. Rapid service, best prices. Would recommend.
Birthday present for my dad as his veteran Weber was struggling. He absolutely loves it, thanks. Super service.
Ordered Monday delivered Wednesday. Nice, quick,easy and efficient
Great prices and speedy delivery,
Very happy with my Webber bbq, ordered and delivered the next day. Great service
Excellent service, good prices and fast delivery, what more could you ask. Highly recommended
Excellent service.