WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Fantastic service. The Glasgow shop helped me, as the mother of the bride looking for assistance.
(Glasgow) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Exeter ❤ Dressed by Nicola ❤ Amazing, Informative and wonderful help and assistance from Nicola.
Wed2B Cardiff What a wonderful experience today with Rachel and Chelsea! I said Yes ! To the dress! Thankyou Rachel for a fabulous relaxed and personal service, you helped make this an easy choice., and showed a genuine caring attitude to the appointment. Bargain prices for quality, beautiful gowns and to top it off Klarna! Simply amazing.
India at the Bristol store💗
Newquay... Jessica Amazing store, the customer care is out of this world. Nothing was to much for a fussy bride. Highly recommended to all brides
India at the Bristol store 💕 was lovely and helpful, very friendly. everyone has been helpful and warm and welcoming. a fab wedding experience!
Such a lovely experience, no pressure, made to feel welcome and special throughout! There was no rush, staff had lots of knowledge about dresses, they listen to what you want/like and how you feel! Thank you Tayla!
I went in looking for my dream dress I came away with an even better dress than I could've dreamed of, my consultant was really lovely and put me straight at ease straight away
I first arrived with sweaty hands, very nervous. However Daisy and her manager, made me feel so comfortable, and confident. Therefore I was able to leave with a dress I loved.
I got my dream dress at Baker Street ship and I must say all the girls were excellent and very helpful. I was assisted by Vicky and I must say she is the best in rendering service and having patience. Kudos to wed2be. Thank you
I was in the Gateshead store on Tuesday with no idea of what I envisioned my dress to look like or the style I wanted, Lindsey helped me find my dream wedding dress and accessories to match. I went back into the store today and Justine assisted me today and made sure everything was perfect for me trying the dress on for my close family and purchasing the dress. I couldn’t thank the girls enough x
(Gateshead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I was in the ashford branch today and as a bigger girl shopping for a dress can be challenging but Jordann and all the team made me feel so welcome and comfortable. Now I have the most beautiful dress that fits beautifully. So happy , would recommend.
Angie from Dublin branch just provided me the best service possible and made it very easy and enjoyable for me to say yes to my dress
Exeter ❤ Lucy was amazing!! So helpful and couldn't have asked for anymore
Amazing staff so helpful I had no idea what I wanted or what to expect service was 5 star couldn’t of been any better I was so nervous but within minutes I was welcomed and felt so at ease 100% recommended them at the Nottingham store going back for bridesmaid dresses shortly. Quality is 10 out of 10 definitely go and have a look you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for helping me find my dream dress. The girls where fantastic
The ladies are very friendly and welcoming even with the Coronavirus pandemic going on at the time I went to look for my dream dress. I had as much time as I wanted to pick out some dresses I liked. There was no pressure in the amount of time I was in the shop and wasn’t rushed at all. Natasha (WEB2B Brighton) was amazing when it came to trying on dresses. Very knowledgeable and help select accessories to go with the dresses. My mum was very shocked when It came to the price being very affordable and getting a travel box to transport it to Jamaica where the wedding is due to take place. If air travel is back open in time.
I got my dress Sunday after visiting the Southampton store on Friday.. Both girls who helped me were AMAZING! Huge shout out to Charley & Phoebe! These two were so lovely and helpful. I was so anxious when visiting but they were so calming and genuinely caring and happy to help me. The best experience I could imagine!
Rose is the most wonderful person, she has helped me with great pleasure to choose my wedding dress. Rose thank you for that! Best Store eveeeeer!
Fantastic from the minute we walked in. Nothing was too much trouble. I only went in intending to get an idea of what I wanted, I walked out with my beautiful dress. Thank you so much phoebe you were amazing. X
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.91 based on 7,166 reviews