WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Claire in Swindon Really lovely and welcoming staff, Claire picked the dress for me and I loved it, definitely would recommended for other bride, no appointment needed
Exeter ❤ Had a lovely time at the WED2B, I was made to feel really welcome and comfortable on both my visits when trying on wedding dresses for the First time and when finding the perfect dress for my wedding day
Georgia in Swindon Absolutely fabulous. Very happy. Georgia was very patient with my bridesmaids and made the ordering process super easy. If I was to get married again (I hope not to!) I would definitely come back to Wed2b. Would highly recommend! Thank you Georgia…you were amazing!
Nancy was so lovely and accommodating. I was put at ease straight away. She understood my concerns and areas I wanted to hide. I was able to try on as many dresses as I liked and even a few accessories! Thank you :) I'd been to a few other bridal stores before but wed2b Bromley won hands down not only for their very reasonable prices and beautiful dresses but for their professionalism, advice, recommendations and variety. The store was immaculately kept, very luxe feel, and the staff treated the dresses with the upmost respect as obviously brides to be take their dresses home as soon as purchased. I also really liked that I was able to call ahead to see if the dresses I was interested in were available in stored before I made the trip to Bromley. I'm so happy with my wed2b dress (after trying on 30+ across London) that I could buy another dress from them, Haha!
Oh my thanks so much ❤️
Well I came in to the Nottingham branch on the off chance... knowing I’d been to many and I mean many bridle shops and had no luck with my dress.... and tada I found one in wed2B.. oh my The staff where all great and especially phoebe who looked after me...there was no rush when trying To find the dream dress . she also helped give me her honest opinion On styling...what was a great help....great advice on where and how to alter the dress Lovely experience was made to feel really welcomed so thankyou team so much x
Exeter❤ came in to find my dress today and had nik help me find the perfect dress she was very friendly and helpful and seemed very experienced even though she has only been in the shop for a month I recommend nick highly to help you find your perfect dress nik was amazing thank you 💕
Southampton siann- very helpful and extremely friendly staff. found my perfect dress.
Alisha in the Gateshead branch went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress! Would 100% recommend Wed2b to anyone looking for their wedding dress!
Wed2B in Rotherham really couldn’t do enough for me. They helped me from start to finish and I would recommend them to anyone looking to find their dream gown. Thank you so much ladies x
Myer was super friendly and helpful - had an amazing experience and helped me with all the information I needed to find my dream dress. Thank you!
Caroline Bristol, Caroline was so helpful and kind during my fitting. I was fairly confident in a style I wanted and Caroline encouraged me to try on what I felt was right for me. She fully accessorised me so that I could see all the different options but didn't push me to purchase any if I didn't want to. I can highly recommend the shop and the staff there, I was so excited to try stuff on. In my First session of trying wedding dresses on I found my perfect dress :) thanks Caroline for helping me say yes to the dress with confidence.
I visited your store at derby yesterday & I had the lovely Sophie help me along with my bridesmaid find the perfect dress. Sophie was so helpful and patience with us. She talked me through the whole process as I have never been to wedding shop and didn’t have a clue what to do, we picked out 4 different style dresses and I grew to love one but unfortunately they didn’t have my size in the dress, but with a bit of help and a few more dresses I then found the another dress which I completely fell in love with 😍 Sophie made sure that had my size before I even tried it on so I wouldn’t be disappointed again. Highly recommended wed2b, they cater for every need and nothing is ever to much for them. I love my dress and can not wait to pick it up in the next few days ❤️
(WED2B Derby) - Posted 3 days ago
Visited the central london store today. The area manager was there and was just lovely. Katie was looking after me personally and was more than helpful. She was so patient and gave as many helpful tips and advice as she could. Even though I came with a strong 4 person entourage. I walked away with the perfect dress 'Alice' and a beautiful floor length veil and I couldnt be happier. Cant wait to share my real bride photos from our day. Cant recommend enough. 🥰
Brilliant experience all round at Wed2B Gateshead. Johanne was fantastic. She knew exactly what to recommend and made buying my dress a really easy and enjoyable experience. Beautiful dresses and reasonable prices too. Would definitely recommend!
(WED2B Newcastle) - Posted 4 days ago
Exeter❤ Tina was fantastic. I have never tried on a wedding dress before and don't often wear dresses, she was patient and helpful, I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all and she guided me through the process and made me feel at ease. I love my dress!!!!
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 4 days ago
Katie was very helpful. Very pleased with the service.
Me and my best friends went into the cardiff store for me to try on dresses as I'd left it to the last minute! Staff were lovely and helpful particularly Hannah and Beth. Both managed to calm my nerves and find me a dress despite my fussiness. Thank you so much!!
I went to wed2b Chelmsford. Summer the lady who was helping me was lovely made me feel really at ease. She was so friendly and happy to help and there was no pressuring me Into anything. She help me find the one and it’s beautiful can’t wait for my day.
Really friendly, helpful staff who seemed genuinely interested and excited about my upcoming wedding and sons christening. They made helpful suggestions and the inspired addition of a lace top underneath a dress turned it in to something beautiful and elegant that I can still breastfeed in! Thank you
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.88 based on 4,614 reviews