Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
All delivered in quick time. Thanks
The 2 stars is for customer service, however, I give 5 stars for the water butt. I placed an order for the 180L Garden Planter water butt in Green Marble and paid in full. However it took Water Butts direct 4 weeks to process the order. During this 4 weeks I sent 3 emails asking why there was a delay to processing my order. My only response from WBD was 3 automated emails advising me when the office hours were open and that they would respond to my query within 24 hrs, I never did get a response. Furthermore, every time I tried to call the office it was engaged. After 4 weeks my order changed from “processing” to “ ordered”; however, no tracking or shipping details were available. After another week I received a phone call from the Carrier advising me that they would be attempting to deliver within 2 hours, totally unacceptable. To add further insult I subsequently discovered that if I had gone direct to the manufacturer/supplier it would have been £40 cheaper. Water Butts Direct need to send their employees on Customer Service training. Please note I am extremely pleased with the water butt, pity about the customer service.
Hi Michael, Apologies to hear you're not happy but glad to hear you are very satisfied with the product you received. It does state on the product page that due to extremely high demand, it is taking longer for the product to arrive but many apologies to hear you were unable to get in contact with us. Due to social distancing, we are still dealing with a limited number of staff in the office and are working as hard and fast as we can. We will however investigate this further to see how we can improve this situation. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
I recently purchased a rhubarb forcer from Water Butts Direct, It arrived within a couple of days and is just what I wanted. The height is good, it is sturdy and well balanced with a lid. I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you
Good interaction in identifying replacement tap required which, in turn, was quickly supplied.
Very quick delivery. Not a lot you can say about worms is there
The waterbutt arrived with a cut in it. I sent a complaint in with a picture asking for some compensation. 12days later and no reply.
Hi Margaret, apologies to hear what's happened. We haven't received any communication from yourself so please email our customer support to assist with this issue > cs@gm8group.com. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
They delivered what was advertised and quickly replaced a faulty item
The water butt was exactly as specified and replaced one that sprung a leak. The joint with my existing butt was poor as the linking system leaks despite my best efforts to make a really secure fix. The leak is at both ends of the corrugated plastic pipe.
The water butt was delivered very speedily and is now in place. Very good instructions came with the well packed item. Only when it rains a lot will it be put to the test of course.
Good, solid water butt. Arrived very quickly (and on a Saturday !). Only one very minor gripe - the finishing of the holes in the butt could have been better - had to deburr the insides to allow tight fixing of the tap etc.
Great service and quality products
Ordered a mini greenhouse and was informed very quickly about my order's progress. It arrived well before expected and the packaging has only one small area of damage. Not had a chance yet to get the men of the household energised into opening it up and putting it together. So far 10/10.
Fast delivery Small dent in base
Hi Kathryn, apologies to hear your order arrived with a small dent in the base. We do ensure all orders are packaged securely but accidents can happen during transportation. Free free to contact our customer support so we can investigate into what has happened - cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
I only wanted two water butt taps but I needed the outlet to have a Hozelock fitting so that I could run an extension hose from my existing group of linked water butts to water veg in my lower garden. Good price, easy ordering, prompt confirmation. Then NOTHING heard for two weeks in spite of being informed earlier that I would get a delivery update. The phone line was busied-out continuously so I sent an e-mail asking where was my order or I wanted my money back. The taps eventually arrived but no communication about delivery progress. Why was the phone line busied-out? Why no delivery progress e-mail? Poor organisation.
Hi John, apologies to hear the issues you have encountered. Please understand we are dealing with a high demand of orders and due to social distancing, we are having to limit the number of customer support staff in the office at any one time. We will look into why you had no contact as we would always inform customers about any delays to their order via email. Glad to hear your order has arrived but please accept my apology for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct.
Good product which looks fine in the garden
Good quality water butts, many styles to choose from!!
I ordered a replacement tap for my water butt. This was dealt with promptly. Unfortunately, the tap did not fit, but I was sent a replacement by return soI cannot fault the customer service.
I have yet to receive my water butt so I do not know why I am being asked to review it. When it turns up I hope I have reason to improve my score,
Hi Julia, apologies to see you've received that review request before you've received your product. I've been informed customer support have been in contact with yourself so please address any questions or concerns directly to them for immediate assistance. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct.
Very happy with my wormery. It was easy to put together with your clear instructions. All going well so far. It is still a bit early to drain off the first liquid compost but I am sure all will be well
Excellent product, as advertised, and excellent service.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.53 based on 372 reviews