Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Ordered 20mm hose tail and extension hose for my water butt. They arrived 4 days later. The practical problem was they didn't come with any instructions on how to put it together. I had to ring the company for this advice. It would have been impossible to know without this phone call that we needed also a 25mm flat drill bit for making the hole. With his explanations how the hose tail was in 3 parts, where they went in installation and with the correct drill bit, my son was able to do this job. It would have been good if all this had been as written information in the package.
Straightforward ordering system. Prompt delivery as promised. Excellent service.
Second water butt from this company. Very good products, excellent service & not a bad price.
I was a little disappinted to see that this water butt only had a 5 year g/tee but the Blackwall butt had 10 years. Also for about the same money Blackwall included the stand, the rainwater diverter and the hoses needed. With this one, those parts are all at an extra cost. The only thing I like about the butt is that the lid can be removed without tools, which can be very convenient.
excellent service and delivered on time
The place to go for water butts. Right product at the right price delivered to my door in just a few days. Excellent service.
My water butt arrived swiftly, well packaged and good instructions so I am happy.
Arrived on time, good quality and competitive price. What more canI say?
Good product arrived in good time with good instructions.
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Great water butt - looks good and does the job. Easy enough to fit, great fitting instructions - thank you! Only issue was the diverter which didn't have instructions but a bit of thought/logic and its full and working. Very happy customer.
Excellent - as described and arrived in a timely fashion, and great I sourced the new taps.
A Very good and swift service Ryan in particular was an extremely helpful chap in sorting out our purchase.
Good price, ingeniously packed, quick delivery.
This was delivered quickly and is a sturdy butt with tap and lid. As yet I have not cut the square hole required for my downpipe but I am pleased with the water butt.
Good sturdy water butt, nice dark green colour. Good price including stand. Fits perfectly where I wanted it.
Water Butts Direct 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Good quality. Would buy again.
Hi, Apologies to hear you've got a little confused. You were charged £4.99 shipping and the £7.00 was VAT which is included in the price shown on the website - so you were not charged an additional £7.00. Your sales receipt will always show the VAT tax breakdown as we are a UK Company. Please consider removing this review now I have explained the situation or contact our customer support via email if you have any further questions : cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Good choice of products, & prompt receipt of items ordered. I purchased an additional water butt of same design & size which was easy to look bk with kit purchased.
Having bought from you a recycled plastic water butt (I tried very hard to find one that was NOT made of plastic!), I felt that it was a great shame that it arrived wrapped from head to toe in un-recyclable cling film!!! Is there really any need to wrap such an item at all? Most environmentally unfriendly. Which is a pity, since your firm had gone to the trouble of making water butts from recycled plastic......
Purchased a 300 litre Maurano Stone-effect slimline water butt in Sandstone and installed last month just before torrential rainfall. Completely full in one night and working a treat on my patio. Has blended in well with my cream-painted house walls so almost inconspicuous. Extremely pleased with it plus buying online and delivery was first class.
Quick delivery. Bought the 225l collapsible water butt to go inside an old oak barrel butt that no longer held water. Only issue was that the collapsible butt comes with a hose inlet fitting but no rainwater inlet. Luckily the diverter I bought came with one so not a problem to me.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.56 based on 515 reviews