Village Heating Limited Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Click Here

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy

"Annual boiler service. Your two members of staff were on time, thorough and professional, friendly and polite. No complaints!"
"Don't book here - took the money upfront, cancelled my appointment and now I'm waiting over 3 weeks for a refund. Their customer services 'team' are one of the worst I've ever dealt with - they don't know what's going on and just relay messages. Management don't seem to ever work / are never available for a call. They lie about when they'll call you back. I've been told my refund has left their account and it will be sent back to me in 3-5 days, no sign, another 3-5 days, no sign. going to report to the ombudsman."
"Unprofessional company - don't use. Made contact via email and agreed a date. took a day off to await the engineer. Contacted VHL on the day for a time and got told they didnt have us booked in. Paid for a more expensive 'out of hours' engineer to show up on that day only for them not to show at the time arranged. contacted VHl again for them to tell me that they cannot now attend and it would have to be another day. Totally unprofessional - have asked for a refund."
"Absolutely 1st class service, called village heating with an emergency & they were with me within the hour. professional & polite. & at a very reasonable price. Will not use anyone else now."
"Very unprofessional. Booked and paid for an engineer to come 2 days ago and have been waiting 3 hours from the time given only to be told that the engineer cannot come now. I even took time out to facilitate the appointment and parking. WASTE OF TIME.. Do not use this company!"
"I have used Village Heating several times now. The service is always great. The engineers are punctual and friendly. I had a shower fitted today, it was done quickly, with no disruption to me when I was working from home and I am very happy with the work and suggested model of shower. The engineer was very knowledgeable and he left the bathroom clean and tidy. Excellent service. We definitely use again for other plumbing work. Thank you"
"Whilst the job was apparently been completed on time and the site left clean, the work start day was changed which was inconvenient and there remains a technical problem which is still unresolved. There was also an issue of changing the price agreed after the deposit had been paid. This may still resolve itself, but this is still not clear."
"Engineer Nathen Piran knows his stuff and was very polite and conscientious. A job well done. Office staff were helpful and courteous. I can recommend VHL without hesitation"
"Excellent service provided very reliable company. Have recommend them many times."
"Service engineer was punctual and thorough. S Rubinstein."
"VHL service engineer was punctual and did a thorough boiler service and very quick. Mrs S. Rubinstein"
"Very prompt service - I was kept upto date on the Engineer's progress towards arriving via text and email and the engineer (Carl) telephoned me when he was 20 minutes away to let me know. He arrived in the middle of the time window I'd been given and quickly diagnosed the problem showing me photos of the faulty parts. Unfortunately he couldn't fix it as the heat exchanger was split but within an hour of him leaving I received an email quote to rectify the problem."
"Your engineer arrived yesterday on time to deal with our boiler which would not start. He solved the problem within minutes. He, Kirk, could not have been more patient, more helpful and more efficient. His whole apprach was positive. If this is the quality of your staff you will go from strength to strength, of that we are certain. Thank you once again"
"Very disappointing experience. Had to make 5 calls to find out where the engineer was, told different things each time. Eventually arrived after 6pm (booked 1-4) couldn't do anything without further payment up front already charged £108 to book appointment. How you expect customers to pay an open ended amount when you can't give an estimate of cost is unbelievable and possibly illegal. Asked them to leave our property - will use a professional company who will estimate and invoice us. Don't expect to see this on your reviews, but if you are the reliable above board firm you claim then perhaps you will print it so customers have an informed choice."
"Great experience. Simon was quick, efficient and professional. I highly recommend them."
"Simon was ex excellent..prompt, courteous and efficient. Fixed the problem quickly. Would highly recommend."
"Very good. Staff very helpful and explain in full on leaving what they have done or any actions taken. We have used on a number of occasions and always find them very friendly"
"Very print turning up on time,worked professionally and efficiently. Took me through working steps.very happy and would refer them to anybody..excellent service"
"Village Heating we’re extremely professional from the initial call and work carried out the following day. The follow up pictures and recommendations were speedily sent to me after the job was completed. A friendly and reliable service."
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.86 based on 285 reviews