Village Heating Limited Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

How would you rate Village Heating Limited ?

Georgina From Willesden North West London
Verified Reviewer
"I gave five stars as a tenant of a housing association I was without gas for over two weeks due to parts having to be ordered,but from sue the lovely lady in customer service to the guys who came out to do the job it was a big job which took most of the day but sue God bless her knew my husband had been taking into hospital the day before the work was to be done she asked for it to be done as quick as possible and it was but it was very efficient I would recommend village heating to anyone if they can do the job it's done,a big thank you to the guys Kieran Dan and Steve they were so nice I'm sure it was Steve that all day was just singing away which I enjoyed listening to and Kieran well he's a very nice young man really decent listened to everything I said even when I was talking about my husband,they done a great job and believe me it was a big job,I cannot say enough good things about both village heating and the guys true professionals they all are thanks sue and to the guys a massive thank you"
"Very prompt service. Would definitely recommend"
Debbie Haxhiu
Unverified Reviewer
"I would not recommend VHL at all, I have tried to log a complaint about the incorrect diagnosis of our heating problem with VHL since 3/5/18 & I have had no reply to my email, via Facebook or via the contact form on your website. Very poor."
"Stay away from this company, They will charge you in advance and do absolutely nothing in their first visit. They will give you a huge second invoice for a second visit and do a very poor job. If you claim any money back, they will go nasty on you. Be safe, go somewhere else."
"They stole £108 from me on 25th January 2018 when I cancelled because they kept changing the times they were due and I had to go to work. I used another company. To this day and despite many calls and complaining to my bank with Visa dispute, I have not received a refund. Don't use them. They take your money without attending."
"Used the on line chat, very prompt service , job estimate was very reasonable , engineer tracking was very useful as I knew when to expect him, Nathan was very friendly and efficient unlike a Lot of con artists in the business."
"Very prompt service from Nathen Piran, fixed the issue and explained what had happened clearly."
"Cant do jobs properly and rude staff!! Rudest worst company ive came across"
"They made my problem worse, took £1K off me, and refused to come back and fix the problem. Don't trust them – they don't care, they are in the business of ripping off, not plumbing."
"Siberian weather 1st March.Heating not working.Phoned VHL 9.30am in panic.Engineer William arrived 1.00pm.Cause condenser frozen outside.I am female senior citizen and would have been unable to cope with rectifing the problem.Office staff and William,most helpful and polite. Patricia North Harrow."
"wATCHOUT. Biggest bunch of crooks. Asked for a simple certificate then got told that work needed to be done. Got it done then they said that hot water wasnot working. Before they tuched the unit absolutely no issues. Tried to sell me a new boiler even though mine is 6 yrs old & never any issues. Paid for hotwater unit even though it wasn't required. Still no hot water, then they said i had to drain my system After threating legal action guy came and fixed the unit in 1 min. They don't communicate except for taking money DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER......."
"Fraud company. I called them for the boiler service and engineer came in and suggested that need new boiler so he is not able to do boiler serviced. Just for that suggestion, this company charge me £108. Multiple emails to Shyam Karia (Customer Service team) but no response. I called and explain all situation but not willing to refund money. I talk with Shyam and he said if you buy a new boiler and fitting with us we will deduct that charge from the quotation, which is a way too expensive."
"Wish I had read the reviews before employing Village heating to fit my boiler.I have waited 6 weeks for gas safety certificate and boiler guarantee. Poor aftercare and poor customer services. There were also other issues with engineer promising to turn up but didn’t arrive as well as having to leave on the day of fitting due to prior commitments so why send that engineer? I was desperate for a new boiler 2 weeks before Christmas and had village heating recommended, bad choice by me. I emailed the director got no response about the issues I had, just a response from the office by someone who was a temp and was giving me wrong information all the time. At the time of the quote I was told going for a Worcester boiler( most expensive) this would give me a 10 year guarantee by after receiving the certificate of registration find out it is only 7 years. Trying to get help from village heating is a complete waste of time. NO ONE has a clue about anything. I am so pleased I dint take there other advice to pay for extras that were probably unessersary .They said that they could do my annual service I DONT think so. Please read reviews and get proper information and plans of actions before asking this company to fit your boiler or do any other work."
"Paul Somers came and capped off a dreadful leak in the shower. Life saver and great guy!"
"Worst service ever! they will not show on time, I booked an appointment to do a power flush, I waited for 2 hours to find out that the technician was not going to make it, I called the customer service, they came up the excuse that the technician was stuck in another "job". I re-booked the appointment for next week. technician showed up 3 hours late. he was making the excuse that he didnt have equipment to do the job. and to make things worse he couldnt even fix the problem!!!! what a useless company!!!"
"Wow what a shocker! Firstly I wish I took my own advice and believed the bad reviews on here and on trustpilot.com and not trusted their positive reviews listed villageheating.com. I chose to give them the benefit of the doubt but I suggest to anyone reading....believe the bad reviews! Here's what they did wrong... 1. Took 20 minutes on the phone to book 2. Received no confirmation email 3. As a new customer had to pay upfront - never had a plumbers service say this before 4. Said they'd be there between 1-3pm, by 3.20 still no sign. Rang customer support and they said he's stuck in traffic and wont make it. 5. Where was my phone call to say he was leaving? Where was my phone call to say he's stuck in traffic? Not even a text! Then a cancellation, erm what about turning up to fix my problem? You can't cancel! Currently waiting my refund, which they couldn't do straight away on the phone, the assistant had to get approval from a manager - so as of yet no refund for not turning up! Trust me, book with someone else!"
"Village is quite a fitting name for this company because that is exactly what they are. I have never felt more ripped off and mislead in my life. We paid a total of £900 up front. Our boiler was making some funny noises. VHL sent an engineer round for a diagnosis which cost £108. We were then booked in for another appointment to replace the heat exchanger. We had to reschedule 4 times because they either kept on sending the wrong people with the wrong parts or someone was ill etc etc. Finally when the boiler was looked at we were told it was just the pressure that was the problem (this was 3 weeks after the incorrect diagnosis). I have now been trying for 4 weeks to claim a refund for works and parts that were a) never required and b) I never saw. The manager ignores my calls and all his staff plead ignorance. In this day and age companies should not be able to get away with this criminal behaviour. I am now pursuing the claim with the Citizens Advice Bureau. DO NOT USE!"
"DO NOT USE! - We have spent over a thousands pounds on fixing our boiler and the boiler is still not fixed. We actually have the same issue as when we started! Over 10 engineer visits and still no resolution. 2 months of frustration. - Don't be fooled by good reviews, they offer a discount to leave a good review. - Avoid at all costs. I found that the actual manufacturer of my boiler does a fixed price repair that covers everything for a fraction of what I have paid VHL."
"I required an electrician to replace my kitchen lighting fixture. I have high standards when work is conducted in my home. I contacted VHL having never previously used their services. Tyrese arrived and competently fitted the spotlight bar, he also shared information regarding LED spotlights, wattage, etc. Tyrese was very helpful, it was refreshing meeting someone dedicated to giving a good service and going the extra mile. Good job Tyrese!"
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.95 based on 231 reviews