Village Heating Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited
Read Village Heating Limited Reviews

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy
My new tenant did not know how to turn the heating on and as I live abroad I asked VHL to send someone to turn it on and checkout a possible leak on the radiator as well. I was asked to pay £120 upfront which would cover an hours work as well. The enginerr arrived 45 min late, spent barely 30 minutes in the flat, said he could not turn the heating on without pretty much replacing the whole system for £2580! So in effect they took £120 just as a call out charge. I called to complain and Chad promised to escalate the matter to management. Few days later all I get is the official quote for the work which was £2580! I fosmt feel comfortable with this so I asked another engineer to visit and quote me for the work. He not only got the heating on just by turning a key on the radiator but also said no other wirk was needed at all. So I will say, run a mile away from VHL they are going to rip you off and are too big to care about even responding to a complaint!!! I am attaching their quote and my tenants comments after the second engineers visit so you csn see for yourself how bad this company is.
Great service. Darren went the extra mile. Mich appreciated
I got my boiler installed in March 2021 from village heating, prior to installation, clearly because they were going to get a substantial amount of money, they were prompt but since the boiler has been installed I’ve had to call them 3 times and their service has been appalling. I sent emails after emails requesting for my warranty pack for the boiler which still hasn’t been sent to me. Just 2 days ago I called them as my boiler was making a shuddering noise, an engineer came who was extremely unprofessional and couldn’t wait to leave after 5 minutes of being there. He lied in his report that he fixed the boiler and when I sent email and video proof to the operational director telling him about the really bad service I had received and that the boiler was still make a shuddering noise, I received no response at all. Disgusted by their customer service. I paid £90 for absolutely nothing and they aren’t even refunding my money. Totally unreliable!!!!
I would like to say a big thank you to Jas and Chris from VHL. I contacted the company to fix my broken taps (in the kitchen and bathroom) and Jas, from the VHL Team, booked a lovely engineer for me. Jas was very helpful, professional and efficient, very committed to finding me an engineer to come fix them, he has amazing communication skills. The engineer, Chris M, came and did a great job, he was very experienced, polite and friendly. He replaced my taps for new beautiful taps. I highly recommend them!
Shameful company. Taking advantage of emergency call-outs. I explained my issue to the person on the phone. Called back to make sure they carry basic materials to fix common toilet issues. They require payment upfront. The plumber shows up without inlet valve, which is a basic material. Then they wanted to come back the next day and charge £200 to fix it, in addition to the £160 already charged, claiming it takes 3 hours to replace an inlet valve. So now I have been charged and my issue is not permanently fixed. Very unprofessional to show up without required materials. Plumber could have picked up parts at the shop, but didn't want to do that, it was only 5 minutes away.
I got a call from someone at the time the engineer was supposed to arrive to say that she was sick and couldn't come. I told the person on the phone to please not send her again when the appointment was rescheduled as I couldn't believe I was told this when I was expecting the engineer; why wasn't I informed in advance? Despite the person I spoke to telling me he wouldn't send her for the rescheduled appointment I received an email informing me that the same person would be coming. This is an unreliable company that doesn't listen. In the end I cancelled the appointment and booked a self-employed engineer who came on the same day. I won't use this company again. Also, they have taken payment and I bet I'll have to keep chasing them for my money back. Terrible company.
Engineer was very good and helpful.
Have been using this company since many years. Lovely customer service and efficient engineers.
We had an appointment with you back in March - your engineer failed to arrive and yet £100 was taken from our account!!! I have chased this up with yourselves several times. This is appalling service from start to finish!! Could someone please refund our money! We are a small inner-city primary school suffering the effects of budget cuts and the extra expense of Covid.
I had a replacement boiler installed, as my old one of 20+ years, covered by British Gas, had broken down. British Gas were unable to attend for 4 weeks (even to look at the problem!), despite me having a service contract with them! I could not wait that long for water and heating, so I telephoned VHL on the morning of the breakdown, and within 3 working days a new boiler was up and running. The whole experience with VHL was fast and efficient, and well priced too. The engineer was polite, friendly and did an excellent job, giving lots of useful advice, and leaving the area clean and tidy. Also, the engineer's assistant, and the original engineer who attended and quoted for the boiler, were also of the highest standard. The customer service personnel were polite and helpful, and the email system used to manage the booking was really useful. I have since decided to take out a service contract with VHL for all my heating and plumbing system, which was less than half the price that British Gas were charging me.
The customer service is rude and un helpful i a dyslexic and yet no verbal method of recording my complain was available to me
Terrible company engineer went to my daughters house to replace boiler, spent all day there and couldn’t do it, used my daughters perching stool as a base for his ladder to access loft, which left marks on it,used her dish cloths tea towel and kitchen towel to clean up, scratched flooring , black marks on blinds step stool outside ruined , village heating have not addressed this at all, massive crack in the ceiling , not interested in resolving complaints just interested in requesting the negative reviews to be removed.
Had a boiler service done Got report back the same day. Engineer came early, was very friendly and helpful, and the booking was made for the next day after I called.
Worst company ever, the plumber knew he couldn’t fix the problem but said I can try for another hour and it might get fixed, when I agreed he worked for another 35 minutes then said sorry I can’t fix it you need to call the council, oh and of course he charged me for the full extra hour. Unbelievable sly people in this world
We had an excellent experience with VHL. I am most grateful to Bianca at the front desk who was the best customer service experience I have had from any company, anywhere. And special thanks to Stillyan the gas engineer who fixed the problem with our underfloor heating. Highly experienced, professional and a lovely man. We highly recommend him. Thanks for restoring my faith in this industry!
I had a new boiler fitted. The original appointment for the engineer to attend and give quote was delayed by a day. Having said this the installation went very well and it seems like it was a well done job. I am pleased we chose VH.
I was told that someone would replace my old radiator on Thursday between 8-11am and they arrived at 10.30am and cleaned up afterwards. Very impressed.
We had a boiler service booked in and they didnt turn up. I called and they said the engineer was on an emergency call, but no one called to let me know. This was rebooked for the next day and that engineer turned up 30 minutes late.
Needed a new boiler, they sent an engineer to see what would work best for me. Got a new boiler and had it installed by a qualified person. No messing about, got job done first time.
I had a faulty shower replaced, and so far so good. The engineer who came to fit it was fine but their communication and customer service is poor. I thought the cost was steep, because the first engineer who came to 'diagnose' stayed less than 10 mins and just took a couple of photos.
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.78 based on 348 reviews