Village Heating Limited Reviews

195 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

How would you rate Village Heating Limited?

Mark Giles
Unverified Reviewer

Amit was very helpful! I would defiantly come back
Adam G
Verified Reviewer

A simple electrical floor heating job is a continuing hassle. Twice a tradesman was booked to arrive & twice an hour or more after they were meant to arrive I received a phone call to say the parts hadn't arrived so I'd have to reschedule. I had to empty the room (not a small job) then put it all back & reschedule to flooring company that was coming to cover the work. Work still not done 3 weeks later
TOTALLY UNRELIABLE, UNHELPFUL & very dim management
J
Verified Reviewer

FRAUDSTERS, charged £109 for a boiler service, their lazy engineer didnt do the service as he was too lazy to park 2 mins away where there was free parking so left. Only 50% refund offered - disgusting - don't use!
Alfadhli
Unverified Reviewer

Very bad services. cowboys.. never respond to your emails or calls after making a complaint.

i would recommend every one to aviod them
Lucy
Unverified Reviewer

Exceptionally pleased with this company, they fixed my boiler within a day of me calling. Staff are polite, would gladly use them again.
Ullukapatta

Very crap service.
My 6 year old son told the engineer what was wrong with the boiler
My wife accidently unplugged the boiler it took the engineer 3 hours to work out what was wrong
Simon
Verified Reviewer

My toilet needed to be fixed. The plumber which came out was very helpful, their service cannot be faulted.
Melanie
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with the service which Village Heating have provided.
I called up today in distress as my mothers boiler had broke down.
They offered me a great price, and sent an engineer to fix my boiler the same day.
I would highly recommend this company as they are very professional and the prices are great, in comparison to British Gas
Distressed Customer

This company is a SCAM "STAY AWAY". WHY? Review date: 24/02/2017

1. As a new customer they claim to give a discount price from £100 to £80. but in reality its without VAT so they end up charging £96

2. They claim its not a callout and infact say if the boiler is repairable thats all included. BUT when the boiler repairer comes and inspects they add "extra" repair charges and leave within half an hour saying they have to report it to company and they will send details. As you have already paid upfront you have no option but to wait for their additional quote which can go upto £700 (Please stay away from these scammers) [i consulted another company they got it fixed at £70, no callout charge.

3. The boiler repairer was very rude does not talk in english and if you ask them questions they tend to get irritated.
Unverified Reviewer

First off - DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE - they are incompetent to the point of being dangerous. They lie, they are clueless. It took me 4 weeks to try and get my boiler fixed and after all that I had to get British Gas in to get it sorted. You have been warned...
Unverified Reviewer

Booked an hour. Engineers gone out twice in total about 20 min saying he needed to move the car. Looked at boiler about 15 min then let air out from radiators in about 20 min then said time was up. Need more time. I told him it was the pump and he did not touch it! Said it was a house. Need at least 2-3 hours to find out issues. Boiler not fixed. Gone. I would not recommend at all! Waste of money.
Verified Reviewer

When the engineer arrived and started looking at my boiler he quite quickly reeled off a list of things that could have been wrong, then tried to convince me I needed a new boiler that would likely cost around £2k. I don’t believe my current boiler is old enough to justify a new one, and this is the first time I’ve had a problem so I was suspicious. When I said I’d need to get a second opinion before committing to that kind of expense he tried to deter me by saying a different company would be way more expensive than them etc.
I later discovered that while he was looking at my boiler he’d disconnected a tube inside of it that meant after he’d gone I was stuck with no hot water or heating (it was working sporadically before he came), and when his job report was emailed to me he’d listed four things that needed replacing in order to fix the boiler.
To get a second opinion I had an engineer from British Gas come round the next day and didn’t say anything about what the guy from Village had said to see if he would say the same. He actually managed to fix the boiler in less than an hour and didn’t need to replace anything, saving me £100s (or £1000s if I’d have believed I needed a new boiler!)
I see Village has a lot of positive reviews but based on my personal experience I can only recommend that people steer well clear of them and be suspicious of anything they say.
Disgruntled
Verified Reviewer

Payment taken in advance. 1.5 hrs past the appointment time.Repairman never showed up. Did not receive a call. Because it is Saturday, nobody answering the calls.
Do not use them.
Marnie
Verified Reviewer

Village Heating diagnosed and fixed my boiler temporarily within the hour. I was extremely impressed as a company which I previously used only came out and diagnosed it.
I was sent a quote the same day to fix my boiler and I am extremely impressed with their service. I would highly recommend this company to everyone, they are extremely professional and are an honest company.
Unverified Reviewer

AVOID, same bad experience as other customers' mention. Payment made in advance, workman is clues less and rude.
Peter
Unverified Reviewer

Plumber done a powerflush on 8 of my radiators! He did a great job, he arrived on time and cleaned up. Great service from Village Heating definitely will be using them to carry out all my heating and plumbing work
Ana
Unverified Reviewer

I would recommend Village Heating Company in emergency as I'very got an issue with my heating system a few days ago, and I've made an appointment ,they took the payment in advance, the engineer was late, but fortunately he fixed my boiler.
He apologised for being late.
Thanks .
Verified Reviewer

Engineer could not even find way to our commercial property let a lone than fix our boiler. Left boiler unreliable with gas smell. He came and read the boiler manufacturer instruction, acted unprofessionally and unethical. Demanded cash payment in advance, no hidden charge they advertised, why then was we asked by engineer for more cash to continue working on. When we refused he stormed out and threatened us when asked by us to provide receipt for payment we had already made. Try to bite my hand because I grab a worthless satnav, who even use one of these nowadays. Bad impress and will never use your company again. I am left devastated by the experience.
Heather
Unverified Reviewer

Had a broken boiler, Village Heating fixed it straight away! Very happy with their service!
Susan
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service from Village Heating. Staff at Village Heating are great, as they were very friendly. Village Heating fixed my boiler, prices are fairly reasonable in comparison to other companies.
Village Heating Limited is rated 4.17 based on 195 reviews