Village Heating Limited Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy

"Service engineer was punctual and thorough. S Rubinstein."
"VHL service engineer was punctual and did a thorough boiler service and very quick. Mrs S. Rubinstein"
"Very prompt service - I was kept upto date on the Engineer's progress towards arriving via text and email and the engineer (Carl) telephoned me when he was 20 minutes away to let me know. He arrived in the middle of the time window I'd been given and quickly diagnosed the problem showing me photos of the faulty parts. Unfortunately he couldn't fix it as the heat exchanger was split but within an hour of him leaving I received an email quote to rectify the problem."
"Your engineer arrived yesterday on time to deal with our boiler which would not start. He solved the problem within minutes. He, Kirk, could not have been more patient, more helpful and more efficient. His whole apprach was positive. If this is the quality of your staff you will go from strength to strength, of that we are certain. Thank you once again"
"Very disappointing experience. Had to make 5 calls to find out where the engineer was, told different things each time. Eventually arrived after 6pm (booked 1-4) couldn't do anything without further payment up front already charged £108 to book appointment. How you expect customers to pay an open ended amount when you can't give an estimate of cost is unbelievable and possibly illegal. Asked them to leave our property - will use a professional company who will estimate and invoice us. Don't expect to see this on your reviews, but if you are the reliable above board firm you claim then perhaps you will print it so customers have an informed choice."
"Great experience. Simon was quick, efficient and professional. I highly recommend them."
"Simon was ex excellent..prompt, courteous and efficient. Fixed the problem quickly. Would highly recommend."
"Very good. Staff very helpful and explain in full on leaving what they have done or any actions taken. We have used on a number of occasions and always find them very friendly"
"Very print turning up on time,worked professionally and efficiently. Took me through working steps.very happy and would refer them to anybody..excellent service"
"Village Heating we’re extremely professional from the initial call and work carried out the following day. The follow up pictures and recommendations were speedily sent to me after the job was completed. A friendly and reliable service."
"Good service, very reactive. I like the picture sent before, during and after the work looks really pro."
"The engineers who came on both occasions were delightful. Very helpful and friendly."
"VHL carried out a service on our Viessmann System Boiler today. The engineer called ahead to say he was on his way and I found the tracker useful. Th engineer showed signs he was knowledgeable of the boiler, which is not a ‘standard’ one that gets fitted by say British Gas. The service was carried out, making the necessary checks on the Flue and Gas Meter. The ’Magaclean’ unit was checked and filter washed. When the service call was finished I received the Job Card by email confirming what was checked and passed. Overall an excellent service, with full status awareness using technology to keep the customer briefed. Excellent! Thank you VHL. AP - Barnet"
"I was pleased that VHL was able to notify me of the engineers likely time arrival. He was very thorough and though the blockage was more substantial than at first thought sufficient attention and care was given to reducing what a follow inspection would entail. A very friendly and intelligent approach. Iain, Ealing"
"Great customer service from VHL, your engineer arrived on time, was polite and able to offer tips on caring for my boiler. He was also able to add on the service of my gas fire at short notice which was much appreciated. See you again next year!"
"The Village Heating engineer who serviced our boiler was very efficient and courteous. His work seemed to be more thorough than previous services carried out by other companies. After completion of the boiler service, I received a two detailed written reports regarding my boiler - something no other company has provided. Overall, I was very satisfied with Village Heating."
"What ever you do, DO NOT USE VILLAGE HEATING. I had the worst experience fixing my leaking tap with Village Heating. Two days after the plumber "fixed" my tap it broke again. This time it was even in worse condition than before - the leak was twice as heavy and the tap couldn't be used anymore. I tried to arrange a new viewing which they initially agreed to, but when the time came (I took a day off work for this), they told me there was no appointment marked in their calendar. And what's worse, they now said it would cost £320 just for someone to come look at my leaking tap! Needless to say, they never returned the original amount that I paid for the job (£110). If I could give this company zero out of ten, I would. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE."
"Received a very good service on a comlex job replacing a pump and pressured watertank which was treated quickly, professionally and the quality of workmanship was excellent - thanks to captain Kirk"
"I had a fantastic heating engineer arrive today, to replace a major part in my Worcester Bosch boiler. He did the job extremely well & even refused a coffee. He was very friendly & just got on with the job. Another young man came along at the latter stages & fit some brackets around the flu vent of the boiler in the loft. They both did a tremendous job & I will be remaining a loyal customer to you. The lady on the phone in customer service was fabulous too. 5 Star rating!"
"Kirk came today to fix my boiler and I must admit the whole experience was very pleasant. He was polite, competent and knowledgeable. I would recommend VHL to anybody who asked... Thank you..."
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.89 based on 275 reviews