Village Heating Limited Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy

"Do not use this company. They took our money in advance,did not turn up when promised, and then after we cancelled the job, pretended to return the money. They still owe us £120 for doing NOTHING!!"
"WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS FIRM, THEY TAKE MONEY IN ADVANCE, DO NOTHING, AND WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY. THEY OWE US £120"
"This is a band of lying snakes, of the kind that ought to be banned. But it's an unregulated business, so they get away with it. After charging me £125 (holy smoke!) for 1 hour callout, the 'engineer' diagnosed it easily, and said he needed to go back to the office to arrange for parts to be ordered. The office would call me to arrange the another visit he said. After a few days of silence, I contacted them, when, after putting me hold, they then said they needed to come back out again to do more diagnostics (presumably at the same rate). Apparently the engineer had told them he didn't really know what the problem was, but had used the hour up and so hand't finished! He was there for 20 minutes! Robbers, and if we had a police service that answered the phone in London, I'd report this lot for theft."
"Came within the time frame provided, very polite gentleman who solved my boiler problem! He explained the problem in a non-patronising, non-technical way and even helped me to program my heating/hot water too all within about half an hour! Really pleased, thank you!"
"On your website they say that they can beat any national quote but when I told them British Gas was offering me a boiler service for £90 all-inclusive they told me the lowest they could go was £80 plus VAT which is £96. Very disappointed .they need to remove the claim on their website which says they can read any national quote."
"Untrustworthy & dishonest. Village Heating claims that it guarantees the work and says so on the invoice it sends. An engineer came around to check the underfloor heating and certified that it was fully functioning on 28 September. I called today because having turned the heating on for a few days and it has not been working, I thought it needs checking again and asked them to come out on their guarantee. They said there is an artificial cut off of a month for the guarantee when the engineer told me it is for a year. Even if it is only a month, I had only missed it for a couple of days and only because it is only just now cold enough to turn the heating on."
"Bullshit service"
"I had a 10am appointment booked which failed to show. Village Heating even sent e a calendar appointment for 10am. I was then called a liar by the call taker at Village Heating when I called to ask where the engineer was. I had taken the morning off work to wait for the engineer, and Village were no help and just said they could rebook, which would have meant more time off work and more money lost. They also never called me to say my engineer was not coming as promised, and I had to contact them. Really bad customer service."
"Very happy with the service, Matthew arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. Have used VHL every year since installing our boiler."
"Poor service & misleading. I asked for a quote & plumbers to come over, for a quote regarding installing 2x designer radiators. The job was not straight forward. I did explain this. They quoted me £200 & said it will be done in the 2hours. Once the plumber finally arrived which was 830am, he called another plumber he arrived by 930am, then they went missing for 1hr30mins, then another trip. Claiming to pick up parts. The job was as simple as putting up a tv, except they had to fit 2x straight forward pipes. By the time it was complete for that job it was 230pm. Due to their poor service, I instructed only that radiator will do. The bill came opto £600, this is due to an additional plumber, 1 did nothing!! the 2hrs they went missing, claiming to pick up materials!! I compelled them to rethink their bill, as they did only half a job, the final bill came to £450. THEY ARE UTTERLY DISHONEST!! THEY MISLEAD!!"
"I gave five stars as a tenant of a housing association I was without gas for over two weeks due to parts having to be ordered,but from sue the lovely lady in customer service to the guys who came out to do the job it was a big job which took most of the day but sue God bless her knew my husband had been taking into hospital the day before the work was to be done she asked for it to be done as quick as possible and it was but it was very efficient I would recommend village heating to anyone if they can do the job it's done,a big thank you to the guys Kieran Dan and Steve they were so nice I'm sure it was Steve that all day was just singing away which I enjoyed listening to and Kieran well he's a very nice young man really decent listened to everything I said even when I was talking about my husband,they done a great job and believe me it was a big job,I cannot say enough good things about both village heating and the guys true professionals they all are thanks sue and to the guys a massive thank you"
"Very prompt service. Would definitely recommend"
"I would not recommend VHL at all, I have tried to log a complaint about the incorrect diagnosis of our heating problem with VHL since 3/5/18 & I have had no reply to my email, via Facebook or via the contact form on your website. Very poor."
"Stay away from this company, They will charge you in advance and do absolutely nothing in their first visit. They will give you a huge second invoice for a second visit and do a very poor job. If you claim any money back, they will go nasty on you. Be safe, go somewhere else."
"They stole £108 from me on 25th January 2018 when I cancelled because they kept changing the times they were due and I had to go to work. I used another company. To this day and despite many calls and complaining to my bank with Visa dispute, I have not received a refund. Don't use them. They take your money without attending."
"Used the on line chat, very prompt service , job estimate was very reasonable , engineer tracking was very useful as I knew when to expect him, Nathan was very friendly and efficient unlike a Lot of con artists in the business."
"Very prompt service from Nathen Piran, fixed the issue and explained what had happened clearly."
"Cant do jobs properly and rude staff!! Rudest worst company ive came across"
"They made my problem worse, took £1K off me, and refused to come back and fix the problem. Don't trust them – they don't care, they are in the business of ripping off, not plumbing."
"Siberian weather 1st March.Heating not working.Phoned VHL 9.30am in panic.Engineer William arrived 1.00pm.Cause condenser frozen outside.I am female senior citizen and would have been unable to cope with rectifing the problem.Office staff and William,most helpful and polite. Patricia North Harrow."
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.86 based on 241 reviews