Village Heating Limited Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy

"Left my 60+ year old parents and extra 9 days without heating over Christmas due to incompetent staff for an issue that was fixed in 2 minutes when someone with a little bit more competence came 9 days later! Complained on 31/12 and still no response. Terrible humans let alone company. Do not use. Avoid."
"Very poor customer service Still trying to sort out with them the aftermath of an inexperienced plumber visit back in November! No return phone calls or replies to e mails and even though asked to speak to the boss and make formal complaint - still nothing (and we have spent over £1000 with this company)"
"Very helpful and pleasant sorting out an appointment for the same day. Payment in advance is not ideal but the engineer was on time and fixed the issue within the hour. Also helped with a couple of other questions / issues that were not on the original request."
"They charged a lot of money to come in and fix a sink that had fallen through the granite. They were supposed to replace pipes, but I now discover that the pipes were not replaced and were not even fixed properly. However, they now tell me that under 4 weeks later they will not offer a warranty on the work unless I notice it within 7 days (ridiculous as it's a slow leak due to the fact they forgot to put a gasket in which i found at the back of the cupboard!) so their 12 month warranty statement on parts and labour is total rubbish. They have simply said no. No discussion. Please stay away. They are very nice when trying to get your business but are terrible if there is a problem (caused by their very shoddy work!) and to top it off, you can never speak to a manager as they are always in a meeting. NEVER AGAIN! You're better off going to PIMLICO PLUMBERS as they have BETTER customer service not to mention BETTER PLUMBERS!"
"Do not use this company. They took our money in advance,did not turn up when promised, and then after we cancelled the job, pretended to return the money. They still owe us £120 for doing NOTHING!!"
"WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS FIRM, THEY TAKE MONEY IN ADVANCE, DO NOTHING, AND WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY. THEY OWE US £120"
"After a little bit of mix up with office, problem ultimately solved and I'm actually very happy with the solution they implemented. Others tried and failed to solve."
"Came within the time frame provided, very polite gentleman who solved my boiler problem! He explained the problem in a non-patronising, non-technical way and even helped me to program my heating/hot water too all within about half an hour! Really pleased, thank you!"
"On your website they say that they can beat any national quote but when I told them British Gas was offering me a boiler service for £90 all-inclusive they told me the lowest they could go was £80 plus VAT which is £96. Very disappointed .they need to remove the claim on their website which says they can read any national quote."
"Untrustworthy & dishonest. Village Heating claims that it guarantees the work and says so on the invoice it sends. An engineer came around to check the underfloor heating and certified that it was fully functioning on 28 September. I called today because having turned the heating on for a few days and it has not been working, I thought it needs checking again and asked them to come out on their guarantee. They said there is an artificial cut off of a month for the guarantee when the engineer told me it is for a year. Even if it is only a month, I had only missed it for a couple of days and only because it is only just now cold enough to turn the heating on."
"Bullshit service"
"I had a 10am appointment booked which failed to show. Village Heating even sent e a calendar appointment for 10am. I was then called a liar by the call taker at Village Heating when I called to ask where the engineer was. I had taken the morning off work to wait for the engineer, and Village were no help and just said they could rebook, which would have meant more time off work and more money lost. They also never called me to say my engineer was not coming as promised, and I had to contact them. Really bad customer service."
"Very happy with the service, Matthew arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. Have used VHL every year since installing our boiler."
"Poor service & misleading. I asked for a quote & plumbers to come over, for a quote regarding installing 2x designer radiators. The job was not straight forward. I did explain this. They quoted me £200 & said it will be done in the 2hours. Once the plumber finally arrived which was 830am, he called another plumber he arrived by 930am, then they went missing for 1hr30mins, then another trip. Claiming to pick up parts. The job was as simple as putting up a tv, except they had to fit 2x straight forward pipes. By the time it was complete for that job it was 230pm. Due to their poor service, I instructed only that radiator will do. The bill came opto £600, this is due to an additional plumber, 1 did nothing!! the 2hrs they went missing, claiming to pick up materials!! I compelled them to rethink their bill, as they did only half a job, the final bill came to £450. THEY ARE UTTERLY DISHONEST!! THEY MISLEAD!!"
"I gave five stars as a tenant of a housing association I was without gas for over two weeks due to parts having to be ordered,but from sue the lovely lady in customer service to the guys who came out to do the job it was a big job which took most of the day but sue God bless her knew my husband had been taking into hospital the day before the work was to be done she asked for it to be done as quick as possible and it was but it was very efficient I would recommend village heating to anyone if they can do the job it's done,a big thank you to the guys Kieran Dan and Steve they were so nice I'm sure it was Steve that all day was just singing away which I enjoyed listening to and Kieran well he's a very nice young man really decent listened to everything I said even when I was talking about my husband,they done a great job and believe me it was a big job,I cannot say enough good things about both village heating and the guys true professionals they all are thanks sue and to the guys a massive thank you"
"Very prompt service. Would definitely recommend"
"I would not recommend VHL at all, I have tried to log a complaint about the incorrect diagnosis of our heating problem with VHL since 3/5/18 & I have had no reply to my email, via Facebook or via the contact form on your website. Very poor."
"Stay away from this company, They will charge you in advance and do absolutely nothing in their first visit. They will give you a huge second invoice for a second visit and do a very poor job. If you claim any money back, they will go nasty on you. Be safe, go somewhere else."
"They stole £108 from me on 25th January 2018 when I cancelled because they kept changing the times they were due and I had to go to work. I used another company. To this day and despite many calls and complaining to my bank with Visa dispute, I have not received a refund. Don't use them. They take your money without attending."
"Used the on line chat, very prompt service , job estimate was very reasonable , engineer tracking was very useful as I knew when to expect him, Nathan was very friendly and efficient unlike a Lot of con artists in the business."
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.84 based on 245 reviews