Village Heating Limited Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

How would you rate Village Heating Limited?

Verified Reviewer

Tyrese came to exchange my ceiling lights - he was very friendly, efficient and tidy. Can definitely recommend him.
Kate Collins
Verified Reviewer

Matthew came out to deal with a problem we had with the gas meter, he was very cheerful and kind, he helped me understand the problem and then fixed everything! Quick, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you :).
Brendan
Unverified Reviewer

The company overcharged and then wouldn't refund. Left countless messages but never called back. A really terrible service.
Let Down Customer
Verified Reviewer

With a vast choice of trades on the market I suggest choosing another company. The work is substandard to say the least and a company with such a high staff turnover cannot be trusted. Half the time the engineers cannot even get your parts as the company owes various suppliers and has accounts suspended just causing delays, but of course you would be told another tale to excuse their failure as a business
Jonathan
Unverified Reviewer

Terese was the electrician and he did a fantastic job sorting out our boiler electrics and fixing all the outstanding problems. Clearly knew what he was talking about and took great pride in his work. Put in the hours to make sure job done right. We'll ask for him personally if we need VHL services again
Verified Reviewer

The plumber turned up on time fixed the problem. And was helpful and friendly.
Nerav
Verified Reviewer

Booked a service but they guy never turned up. Called the day before to confirm and gave them my contact number. They apparently tied to call me (on my old number) and left a message that they had to cancel.
Verified Reviewer

Booked an appointment to replace a pump. Had to pay £180 for an estimate. Jason/ Daniel never turned up, never called. Have asked for refund but not got so far. Avoid
Kevin
Unverified Reviewer

We are very pleased to have this engineer called Matthew he is very professional and polite and he fixed our boiler properly .Big thanks!
Mr Newton
Verified Reviewer

"Oz, the plumbing engineer was prompt, polite and efficient. Explained the fault and fixed it"
Unverified Reviewer

Oz from village heating carried out an excellent service,very happy with the work, would be more than happy to recommend to friends and family
Sharon
Unverified Reviewer

We had an electrical fire and were so lucky to get Tyrese. He was xperienced, smart and professional in dealing with the situation and getting us lighting back. He even cleaned the burn area which smelled bad! Highly recommended!
Daniela
Verified Reviewer

After having so many issues with the previous engineer we had a great experience with Tyrese who has helped us and done all the work in a short time.
Kevin J
Unverified Reviewer

Paid in full, but currently have a half-finished installation, with no hot water 3+ days and counting. An engineer has not turned up for the second day running to complete the job and they expect me to wait until next week. They never call back or proactively manage your case - management are always unavailable/in a meeting. You have to manage them. Worst customer experience and currently no committed resolution.
Taryn Schutz
Unverified Reviewer

They spent 5hrs trying to unblock and fix the toilet at my empty(just purchased) home. They couldn't unblock it but still charged me £540 and left a wet/dry vac full of Human faeces outside my front door which I was told I have to get rid of!!! Don't ever use Village Heating!
Mark Giles
Unverified Reviewer

Amit was very helpful! I would defiantly come back
Adam G
Verified Reviewer

A simple electrical floor heating job is a continuing hassle. Twice a tradesman was booked to arrive & twice an hour or more after they were meant to arrive I received a phone call to say the parts hadn't arrived so I'd have to reschedule. I had to empty the room (not a small job) then put it all back & reschedule to flooring company that was coming to cover the work. Work still not done 3 weeks later
TOTALLY UNRELIABLE, UNHELPFUL & very dim management
J
Verified Reviewer

FRAUDSTERS, charged £109 for a boiler service, their lazy engineer didnt do the service as he was too lazy to park 2 mins away where there was free parking so left. Only 50% refund offered - disgusting - don't use!
Alfadhli
Unverified Reviewer

Very bad services. cowboys.. never respond to your emails or calls after making a complaint.

i would recommend every one to aviod them
Lucy
Unverified Reviewer

Exceptionally pleased with this company, they fixed my boiler within a day of me calling. Staff are polite, would gladly use them again.
Village Heating Limited is rated 4.11 based on 210 reviews