Village Heating Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Village Heating Limited
Read Village Heating Limited Reviews

333 High RoadHarrow Weald Middlesex

Tell us how Village Heating Limited made you happy
The customer service is rude and un helpful i a dyslexic and yet no verbal method of recording my complain was available to me
Terrible company engineer went to my daughters house to replace boiler, spent all day there and couldn’t do it, used my daughters perching stool as a base for his ladder to access loft, which left marks on it,used her dish cloths tea towel and kitchen towel to clean up, scratched flooring , black marks on blinds step stool outside ruined , village heating have not addressed this at all, massive crack in the ceiling , not interested in resolving complaints just interested in requesting the negative reviews to be removed.
Had a boiler service done Got report back the same day. Engineer came early, was very friendly and helpful, and the booking was made for the next day after I called.
Worst company ever, the plumber knew he couldn’t fix the problem but said I can try for another hour and it might get fixed, when I agreed he worked for another 35 minutes then said sorry I can’t fix it you need to call the council, oh and of course he charged me for the full extra hour. Unbelievable sly people in this world
We had an excellent experience with VHL. I am most grateful to Bianca at the front desk who was the best customer service experience I have had from any company, anywhere. And special thanks to Stillyan the gas engineer who fixed the problem with our underfloor heating. Highly experienced, professional and a lovely man. We highly recommend him. Thanks for restoring my faith in this industry!
I had a new boiler fitted. The original appointment for the engineer to attend and give quote was delayed by a day. Having said this the installation went very well and it seems like it was a well done job. I am pleased we chose VH.
I was told that someone would replace my old radiator on Thursday between 8-11am and they arrived at 10.30am and cleaned up afterwards. Very impressed.
We had a boiler service booked in and they didnt turn up. I called and they said the engineer was on an emergency call, but no one called to let me know. This was rebooked for the next day and that engineer turned up 30 minutes late.
Needed a new boiler, they sent an engineer to see what would work best for me. Got a new boiler and had it installed by a qualified person. No messing about, got job done first time.
I had a faulty shower replaced, and so far so good. The engineer who came to fit it was fine but their communication and customer service is poor. I thought the cost was steep, because the first engineer who came to 'diagnose' stayed less than 10 mins and just took a couple of photos.
Please DO NOT use this company we had a new boiler fitted they went through a bedroom ceiling had two floods one in dinning room and one in the bedroom ,scraped dinning room chairs as they brought a long ladder through the house then told us ( we are in our 70s)we had not paid for a nest but we had!When they came to repair damage in the bedroom the two men told us that they were not allowed to leave our home until we paid as two OAP we are not going to run away !!!! We were given 100 pounds in compensation for ruining our home which is pitiful. There is no customer service at all.....be scared very scared .....you have been warned.
Really poor communication from office staff they are very rude, problem also not fixed still have no hot water
If there were no stars I would give them that. Do not use this company. I used them for an Electrical Safety Certificate and they tried to charge mefor things thatdidn't need doing (over 1000pounds extra) .I got an honest company to do the job and paid one third of the charges. When Iquestioned why theywere asking me to dothings that werenot within myflat (their engineer went into the Freeholders cupboard whichis outside my flat and said would not giveme a certificate unless the Freeholder did workswith him, luckily the Freeholder had a valid NICEIC ). When I confronted them they were rude and unhelpful. They wasted so much of my time just to try and overcharge me. Worst company EVER!!!! In addition the engineer they sent round was rude to my tenants and told them the flat was dangerous when all that was required forthe NICEIC was an up to dat consumer unit which someone did and past the certificate for 500 pounds when VHL where asking for 1600 pounds. Complete rip off.
I needed a gas and electrical safety check carried out. This was booked on line and carried out promptly. Very good service.
Changed toilet cistern in a flat i service, it leaked into the flat below and flooded the bedroom, they came back and fixed it only for to leak again, terrible service
All efficient, however the guy didn’t really say anything to me. Just said ‘boiler?’ ans that was about it.
VHL supplied us with Gas Safety Certificates - they were quick to attend and very professional.
I would like to tell you that engineer Matthew was excellent and very helpful , would be very happy to have him do work for me in the future Regard Dawn Hambelton
Very professional from start to the end and the engineer was an expert in his field. Explained every step of the task he was carrying out.
There was some good. Someone came out on the day and we were kept informed. He did not have the part and so someone came out the next day. We were quoted £490 for this 2nd visit as it would be 4 hours work. The engineer changed a pipe and was less than 30 minutes. I phoned about the cost and it was agreed that I owed £150 as he had not needed to do the work quoted for. However it was not fixed and I have now had another engineer who says the boiler needs to be replaced. That call out will cost £100 . In the meantime I still have no working boiler and I am being sent demands for the £490 work that was never done.
Village Heating Limited is rated 3.81 based on 338 reviews