UK Healthcare Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

How would you rate UK Healthcare?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good value for money, polite staff, would like to see tech claim area improved, having to fill in the form for each claim is time consuming, should be able to upload more than 1 claim in same transaction etc."
Jacqui Shannon
Unverified Reviewer
"I made a claim on monday for £230 and phone an hour later to be told it was on the system and would be paid in 3-5 days. Phoned just 10 mins ago did not go on the system until yesterday and will not be paid until next week as so busy it is 5 working days. Give poor information and given the time of year really needed the monies back asap."
"Helps to earn cashback for treatments"
"Have been with UK Healthcare for a few years now. Am mostly pleased with the way they deal with my claims. However chiropodist visits are limited to £20 per visit, my chiropodist charges more, therefore am unable to claim back 100%. This and other t&c barriers mean I score it a 3!"
"always a quick service I have been a member for about 11 years and the scheme has helped me afford medical care."
"Very straight forward process, great cover and value for money. Since being covered, I have been far more active in taking care of my health."
Deborah Potts
Unverified Reviewer
"I have never had any problems claiming and staff are always helpful and polite"
Jackie Robinson Bolton Lads & Girls Club
Verified Reviewer
"UK Healthcare are so easy to work with. Debra is great, if I have any starters/leavers/amendments an e-mail sorts it out in no time. Wendy has looked after our account for many years and is always so knowledgeable and helpful."
"Every time I have used bhsf the phones get answered quickly and politely, the information requested is provided without having to hold and the online claims system is simplicity itself. An excellent service"
Tracey Harper
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient claims service and very pleasant staff to deal with on the phone"
"UK Healthcare are quick and efficient at managing claims and thus far I have no complaints and every faith in their ability to process claims fast."
MR S, Northamptonshire
Unverified Reviewer
"Recent price increase on monthly premium was quite an excessive percentage, will be dropping my cover down."
"used uk healthcare a few times now through my wifes company very fast payment no hassle payment took around 4 days great"
"Excellent all round"
"Great service and really easy to make claims. Paid very quickly."
"Staff are always happy to help with any queries, and claims are dealt with promptly."
"Great Company"
"UK Healthcare process claims very quickly and also resolve any queries fast"
"Very good efficient service. Friendly staff who care about service. All together a good company to deal with."
"Very friendly company, easy to set up the scheme. Very easy to claim and payments are made quickly. Great value for money."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.50 based on 36 reviews