UK Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare
Read UK Healthcare Reviews

08000119715

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy
I submitted a claim and Andrew had a query about the receipt. I emailed him back with more photos and he resolved it ASAP Thanks
Posted 53 minutes ago
Sent a form in received a e-mail back from Carl stating he needed some more information. I sent it to him. Got a response straight away.
Customer service from Mark was excellent. Prompt, clear and very supportive.
Very helpful and polite customer service. Prompt service.
Nicola responded to my query and dealt with me efficiently- she gets 11 out of 10!
Andrew was very helpful and responded to my email quickly and efficiently.
Andrew was helpful, helped me resolve an issue with a claim super quickly (my mistake).
The claim process was very easy and Andrew sorted out a query very efficiently for me.
Carl was very helpful and sorted my claim out easily. Very good customer service
There was a slight problem with my claim but Carl was very helpful with processing my claim. Thank you
Excellent service. I'm impressed by the speed of processing claims and the friendliness of the team.
Carl was able to help me get my claim through by going further than needed to get the job done.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Thankyou very much
Craig Matthews was very helpful and prompt at helping ensure my claim went through smoothly!
It was my first claim and initially was refused as it had been more than 3 months since commencement of treatment, I disputed this as I had explained due to Covid was unable to complete treatment for 10 months and enquired previously about claiming and was advised treatment had to be completed prior to claiming. With thanks to Carl Stickland this was resolved quickly and efficiently and proved there is good customer service.
Good helpful service that sets out minds at ease Thank you
Very easy to liase with very prompt and efficient I am pleased to use this company well done and thankyou and value for money
Very helpful when I rang on three occasions due to issues with the claim form on the website.
Very happy with UK HealthCare prompt attention to my query.
Prompt efficient excellent service