UK Healthcare Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

How would you rate UK Healthcare ?

"Poor layout of claim form/process, usually take longer than 8 working days to pay a claim and sometimes had to resubmit claim as they said didn’t get it first time of submission (online). They then double your premiums if you claim too many times even if you are still in your entitlement limits! 2 stars given as they are no better or worse than other similar health insurance companies I have used in the past."
"Very poor communication, I have found that the staff are not always clear on what is needed to claim. The claim form is long with all the contact details you fill in but no one ever contact you if there is an issue with your claim. I find this attitude from staff very upsetting and stressful. It is so easy for them to collect my premiums so why make it so difficult for me to claim back what you’ve promised. I will be making the 4th attempt on the same claim with no fault of mine but incompetence of staff who don’t give a toss"
"I have got healthcare plan through stateside food very easy to use and helpful staff."
"Simple and easy. Brilliant."
Ian From Bolton
Unverified Reviewer
"Very poor online claims. Unable to view historical claims therefore making it hard to determine what benefits are still available."
"Good value for money, polite staff, would like to see tech claim area improved, having to fill in the form for each claim is time consuming, should be able to upload more than 1 claim in same transaction etc."
Jacqui Shannon
Unverified Reviewer
"I made a claim on monday for £230 and phone an hour later to be told it was on the system and would be paid in 3-5 days. Phoned just 10 mins ago did not go on the system until yesterday and will not be paid until next week as so busy it is 5 working days. Give poor information and given the time of year really needed the monies back asap."
"Helps to earn cashback for treatments"
"Have been with UK Healthcare for a few years now. Am mostly pleased with the way they deal with my claims. However chiropodist visits are limited to £20 per visit, my chiropodist charges more, therefore am unable to claim back 100%. This and other t&c barriers mean I score it a 3!"
"always a quick service I have been a member for about 11 years and the scheme has helped me afford medical care."
"Very straight forward process, great cover and value for money. Since being covered, I have been far more active in taking care of my health."
Deborah Potts
Unverified Reviewer
"I have never had any problems claiming and staff are always helpful and polite"
Jackie Robinson Bolton Lads & Girls Club
Verified Reviewer
"UK Healthcare are so easy to work with. Debra is great, if I have any starters/leavers/amendments an e-mail sorts it out in no time. Wendy has looked after our account for many years and is always so knowledgeable and helpful."
"Every time I have used bhsf the phones get answered quickly and politely, the information requested is provided without having to hold and the online claims system is simplicity itself. An excellent service"
Tracey Harper
Verified Reviewer
"Very efficient claims service and very pleasant staff to deal with on the phone"
"UK Healthcare are quick and efficient at managing claims and thus far I have no complaints and every faith in their ability to process claims fast."
MR S, Northamptonshire
Unverified Reviewer
"Recent price increase on monthly premium was quite an excessive percentage, will be dropping my cover down."
"used uk healthcare a few times now through my wifes company very fast payment no hassle payment took around 4 days great"
"Excellent all round"
"Great service and really easy to make claims. Paid very quickly."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.34 based on 41 reviews