UK Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare
Read UK Healthcare Reviews

08000119715

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy
Great Service from UK Healthcare in resolving an issue i had!
Mark was really helpful about letting me know what was on offer for me. Really fast and efficient service.
Quick service, very easy to use and Mark was very helpful in assisting me provide the correct information to support my claim
Dealt with Carl was very helpful in xplainning what is needed and why.
Mark Shaw has been brilliant investigating claims I had made and then promptly resolving and paying them. Thank you Mark!
Customer service from Mark was efficient and satisfactory .
I was kept up to date via email .
Good service
Received excellent service from Mark Shaw who answered my query promptly and processed my order efficiently. Thanks so much Mark 😀
excellent service , all issues sorted by Mark shaw
Always a hassle free claim. Customer service is good, always had polite and cheerful staff. Special mention to Mark Shaw for going the extra mile while I was awaiting receipts. He dealt with my issue quickly and efficiently.
Totally long winded Cancellation procedure. Rang today to cancel the policy for which I have not claimed for a while ( Simple treatment I have never seems to be covered, hygienists visits etc ) instead of accepting that, they kept citing their ‘ cancellation process’ which means a phone call from them within 48 hours - presumably from someone who will call to try to get me to retain the policy or transfer to another. Why can’t they just cancel the policy with one phone call from me, the person who Is paying the policy. They can see thus hasnt been claimed on for an age. I’m trying to get rid of unnecessary direct debits and this procedure does not help.
IT needs improvement but staff on the whole quite helpful. Their company cash plan is probably the most varied on the market currently but occasionally let down via communication. Good product offering just few little glitches improvements could make them great.
Used UK Healthcare for about 3 years now. Generally speedy with claims and staff normally very helpful. The negative is there complicated claims system which is designed to limit the amount of claims you have and you have no way of knowing as and when you claim, as there is no way on their website to see your claims history.
If you are thinking of taking out a policy with this company then think twice as I have found them to be totally incompetent staff poorly trained and constant make mistakes time and time again .
Submitted two claims for dental treatment, no acknowledgment or tracking system on website to check status of claim (i.e received/pending/paid - it's not that difficult....). Chased via email, included receipts again, reply eventually came back to claim not received but would pursue using receipts provided. Three weeks on and still nothing.
The customer service is exceptional. Very friendly telephone manner and was able to locate my policy number and provide me with information very quickly.
Always have my claims for chiropractic, optical and dentistry extremely quickly and without fuss. Thank you.
Sent two claims together. Only got payment for one by cheque! Although I had submitted my bank details. I'm not sure how they could have only received one claim when both were sent together. Had to resubmit with my bank details again - now I have to follow up to make sure they have everything this time. Very Inconvienient trying to get to the bank during my lunch hour as the closest is in the city centre and impossible to get to and back within that time, plus whatever time it takes for the cheque to clear.
Lodged a claim 3 weeks ago. Nothing has happened. No contact from UK Healthcare. I get the very clear impression that once they have your employers money, that is the last you will ever hear from them.
submitted a claim 8 days ago still havnt heard nothing think it was for hundreds of pounds not very good our you uk health care quick taking the money from us
I have been with health care for almost 2 years now and I have found them to be very efficient. I have had no problems making a claim or receiving money for glasses ,dentist etc.
UK Healthcare is rated 4.06 based on 72 reviews