UK Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare
Read UK Healthcare Reviews

08000119715

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy
Mostly good, claims process could be more straightforward, it would be nice to be able to log in and see at a glance remaining entitlement to claim in a given year. Communication with customers service is always polite and pleasant, in my 3 years with UK healthcare they have always been nice people. Communication response time has been noticeabley slower to email in the past 6 months and this may be due to a staff shortage or similar, it would be good to know so that customers are aware of realistic waiting times. I am currently waiting 12 days for a response to an email and two weeks for a response to a sent claim (whether it's a yes or a no to that claim I don't know either way). Overall UK healthcare cashplans are good and value for money. If the online process was more modern and the response time was quicker I'd happily give 5 stars.
Have been with UK Healthcare for a few years now. Am mostly pleased with the way they deal with my claims. However chiropodist visits are limited to £20 per visit, my chiropodist charges more, therefore am unable to claim back 100%. This and other t&c barriers mean I score it a 3!
Recent price increase on monthly premium was quite an excessive percentage, will be dropping my cover down.
UK Healthcare is rated 4.07 based on 56 reviews