UK Healthcare Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy

"Awful products and even worse customer service. You have to jump through all sorts of hoops that no other provider does, no way of checking where claims are up to. When they say they will call you, they don’t AVOID IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE, TRANSPARENT POLICY"
"This policy is through my company & they moved from Simplyhealth to UK Healthcare last year. Heard lots of staff complaining about making claims. This is the second claim I have made where they have asked for unreasonable additional evidence. The first was a dental accident. I submitted receipt but they asked for a report from the dentist. Wasn't worth the cost involved in me getting this so I didn't pursue. Second claim I was refereed to orthopaedic consultant by GP. Receipt from consultant confirmed referred by GP but they are asking for proof of referral! Surely if they are disputing validity of consultants receipt & statement they should pursue this. You are expected to jump through hoops to make a claim. I have now made a complaint. I hope my employers make the decision to swap back to Simplyhealth who have a no hassle quick turn around with claims."
"Poor service and untrust people!!!"
"I made a claim on monday for £230 and phone an hour later to be told it was on the system and would be paid in 3-5 days. Phoned just 10 mins ago did not go on the system until yesterday and will not be paid until next week as so busy it is 5 working days. Give poor information and given the time of year really needed the monies back asap."
"I have had several bad experiences with this company, In my opinion I feel barriers are placed to make it difficult to claim through complicated terms and conditions."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.13 based on 47 reviews