UK Healthcare Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy

"Sent two claims together. Only got payment for one by cheque! Although I had submitted my bank details. I'm not sure how they could have only received one claim when both were sent together. Had to resubmit with my bank details again - now I have to follow up to make sure they have everything this time. Very Inconvienient trying to get to the bank during my lunch hour as the closest is in the city centre and impossible to get to and back within that time, plus whatever time it takes for the cheque to clear."
"Poor layout of claim form/process, usually take longer than 8 working days to pay a claim and sometimes had to resubmit claim as they said didn’t get it first time of submission (online). They then double your premiums if you claim too many times even if you are still in your entitlement limits! 2 stars given as they are no better or worse than other similar health insurance companies I have used in the past."
"Very poor communication, I have found that the staff are not always clear on what is needed to claim. The claim form is long with all the contact details you fill in but no one ever contact you if there is an issue with your claim. I find this attitude from staff very upsetting and stressful. It is so easy for them to collect my premiums so why make it so difficult for me to claim back what you’ve promised. I will be making the 4th attempt on the same claim with no fault of mine but incompetence of staff who don’t give a toss"
"Very poor online claims. Unable to view historical claims therefore making it hard to determine what benefits are still available."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.07 based on 56 reviews