UK Healthcare Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy

"don't no why every one is moaning for submitted my claim with my wifes company fantastic , 4 days hospital stay best thing ever took pic of me discharge not filled form in on line attached photo done . money in me account two days"
"Quick and easy form to complete. Payment made within a working week normally."
"I have got healthcare plan through stateside food very easy to use and helpful staff."
"Simple and easy. Brilliant."
"always a quick service I have been a member for about 11 years and the scheme has helped me afford medical care."
"Very straight forward process, great cover and value for money. Since being covered, I have been far more active in taking care of my health."
"I have never had any problems claiming and staff are always helpful and polite"
"UK Healthcare are so easy to work with. Debra is great, if I have any starters/leavers/amendments an e-mail sorts it out in no time. Wendy has looked after our account for many years and is always so knowledgeable and helpful."
"Every time I have used bhsf the phones get answered quickly and politely, the information requested is provided without having to hold and the online claims system is simplicity itself. An excellent service"
"Very efficient claims service and very pleasant staff to deal with on the phone"
"UK Healthcare are quick and efficient at managing claims and thus far I have no complaints and every faith in their ability to process claims fast."
"used uk healthcare a few times now through my wifes company very fast payment no hassle payment took around 4 days great"
"Excellent all round"
"Great service and really easy to make claims. Paid very quickly."
"Staff are always happy to help with any queries, and claims are dealt with promptly."
"Great Company"
"UK Healthcare process claims very quickly and also resolve any queries fast"
"Very good efficient service. Friendly staff who care about service. All together a good company to deal with."
"Very friendly company, easy to set up the scheme. Very easy to claim and payments are made quickly. Great value for money."
"Excellent service and quick processing payments, Sarah was very helpful"
UK Healthcare is rated 4.13 based on 47 reviews