UK Healthcare Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy

"I have been with health care for almost 2 years now and I have found them to be very efficient. I have had no problems making a claim or receiving money for glasses ,dentist etc."
"I recommended UK Healthcare to my new employer as I was a member in my old employment. The policy rate is really reasonable and I felt that you are providing a good benefit to employees with minimal cost to the employer. The process is really easy to claim and you get your money back really quickly. All in all it is a fab company and well worth joining"
"We have used UK Healthcare before I even started working where I am. The customer service is great and they offer a wide range of benefits to suit everyone from all sorts of discounts, to a range of healthcare benefits etc."
"Had numerous claims over the years for glasses etc and more recently a couple of hospital stays, my claims have all been dealt with quickly and money has been in my account within days"
"Put a claim in for my glasses and the money was in my account within the week. Easy process and very efficient."
"Great Service - always fair with prompt payment! Customer service has always been 1st class for me."
"don't no why every one is moaning for submitted my claim with my wifes company fantastic , 4 days hospital stay best thing ever took pic of me discharge not filled form in on line attached photo done . money in me account two days"
"Quick and easy form to complete. Payment made within a working week normally."
"I have got healthcare plan through stateside food very easy to use and helpful staff."
"Simple and easy. Brilliant."
"always a quick service I have been a member for about 11 years and the scheme has helped me afford medical care."
"Very straight forward process, great cover and value for money. Since being covered, I have been far more active in taking care of my health."
"I have never had any problems claiming and staff are always helpful and polite"
"UK Healthcare are so easy to work with. Debra is great, if I have any starters/leavers/amendments an e-mail sorts it out in no time. Wendy has looked after our account for many years and is always so knowledgeable and helpful."
"Every time I have used bhsf the phones get answered quickly and politely, the information requested is provided without having to hold and the online claims system is simplicity itself. An excellent service"
"Very efficient claims service and very pleasant staff to deal with on the phone"
"UK Healthcare are quick and efficient at managing claims and thus far I have no complaints and every faith in their ability to process claims fast."
"used uk healthcare a few times now through my wifes company very fast payment no hassle payment took around 4 days great"
"Excellent all round"
"Great service and really easy to make claims. Paid very quickly."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.07 based on 56 reviews