UK Healthcare Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend UK Healthcare

Tell us how UK Healthcare made you happy

"I have got healthcare plan through stateside food very easy to use and helpful staff."
"Good value for money, polite staff, would like to see tech claim area improved, having to fill in the form for each claim is time consuming, should be able to upload more than 1 claim in same transaction etc."
"I have had several bad experiences with this company, In my opinion I feel barriers are placed to make it difficult to claim through complicated terms and conditions."
"I made a claim on monday for £230 and phone an hour later to be told it was on the system and would be paid in 3-5 days. Phoned just 10 mins ago did not go on the system until yesterday and will not be paid until next week as so busy it is 5 working days. Give poor information and given the time of year really needed the monies back asap."
"Simple and easy. Brilliant."
"Helps to earn cashback for treatments"
"Have been with UK Healthcare for a few years now. Am mostly pleased with the way they deal with my claims. However chiropodist visits are limited to £20 per visit, my chiropodist charges more, therefore am unable to claim back 100%. This and other t&c barriers mean I score it a 3!"
"Very friendly company, easy to set up the scheme. Very easy to claim and payments are made quickly. Great value for money."
UK Healthcare is rated 4.07 based on 56 reviews