U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Shocking company! The staff have no communication skills and do not know how to respond to emails. Jaymil from head of sales is an absolute joke, he cannot even understand basic email communication. He is rude rude, very unhelpful and refuses to pass you onto his superiors in order to make a complaint and resolve any issue!
The worest Company
The worest Company
37email I’ve sent them in total.....NOT EVEN BOTHER TO EMAIL ME BACK ONCE 😡🤬 SCAMMERS!!!
🤬🤬🤬Worst company....
the worst insurance company I do not recommend to anyone in one day insurance hit me £ 120
JAMES !!! 100% satisfaction
Jamie griffiths was my advisor today and he was absolutely fantastic. Had no wait times, very friendly and got my insurance changed over almost immediately. Went above and beyond for me. Thank you
This company is a scam they will tell you lies, very unprofessional especially a guy called Jamie. Stay away from them, they'll be shouting at you instead of having a professional conversation threatening to hang up when you challenge them. Staff not helpful l wish l could give them zero star. Run with your money
Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are concerned by the content of your review and would appreciate if you could advise us further by emailing us at reviews@udrivecover.com
Customer service is poor. The stuff are rude and condescending. They dont listen, impatient and talk over you. No warmth, care or enthusiasm in their drab tone of voice. Silliest thing, you cant even get instant cover on a newly brought car. I now have to purchase 1 day insurance at an additional cost to me. Avoid using them!
Thank you for your review, we always strive to give the best customer service that we can and we apologise that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. As we are an insurance intermediary instant cover cannot be guaranteed and we would recommend calling up for a quote before you need to change your vehicle on your policy. Your feedback is very important to us and we will endeavour to work with our insurance partners to make this process easier and quicker in the future.
Udrive is quite possibly the WORST insurers company I have ever had the displeasure of being associated with. every single step of the way was met with difficulty, lack of communication and frankly seemingly lack of knowledge or experience. I have been charged above and beyond for made up reasons added onto my insurance around FIVE months after they insured me. Constant lack of unprofessionalism, one of the staff followed me on social media shortly after first communication and tried to speak to me on there! how they have any good reviews is beyond me, I'm frustrated I have only seen the reviews now nearly a year into being insured saying they are scammers, I can certainly agree that I have felt scammed through out the entire process. I can whole heartedly DISCOURAGE anyone from insuring with this back alley, dodgy dealing, awful car insurance. I gladly wait for the day my policy ends and never have to deal with them again.
We are so sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. You have raised a number of concerns that we would like to investigate further. We would appreciate it if you could provide further information by emailing us at reviews@udrivecover.com. Kind Regards,
Very fast answer. Totally recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 😊😊😊
I recommend this company
Thank you so much for your review Haiphm. We appreciate it! 😊
Hi I chanced out a week ago insurance and I will still not return the deposit back. Please urge you to return my money!!
Hi Stratulat. With regards to our refund timeframe it typically takes up to 30 days for us to process your refund, you can call us on 0333 400 1061 to enquire as to when your refund should be processed. Kind Regards,
U Drive were amazing very knowledgeable and helpful. Would certainly recommend. Michelle is amazing!!
Thank you Spencer for the fabulous review! We also think Michelle is amazing!!! 😄🤗
AVOID...SCAMERS 🤮🤮 Worst company ever,they steal your money... Read reviews before you buying insurance with them.. They will change the price after you buy online and charge £75 cancellation fee which is ilegal,,and wait more than 30 days for refund... Avoid Avoid they are scamers,,that's how they do money..
The worst company ever...they steal the money ....l dont recomend to no one....they fraud the people
Never ever buy this company insurance. The are Ford. Customers service not god. The not helping at all my case.
Very good customer service Thanks