U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Amy Ansell has provided a great service with me trying to sort out my change of address and insurance. Going back and forth on emails really appreciate her help.

3* in regards to the company but 5* in regards to the customer service I have received from 2 members of their staff
No issues when I first signe dup with them. However when it came close to renewal, they called me asked me some questions and said I would receive a new quote in the the next few days, More than a week passed and no contact from hem, I called to see what was happening, they told me it was to earlier to talk about renewals. I said I would like to sort it out soon and they then offered to call be back later that day, they never did, I rang again and was given a quote I said it was way more than what I had been quoted elsewhere, they sais they would go back and look again and call me back, several days later and still no contact from them with a revised quote. Took my business elsewhere.
I am only giving 3 stars as when I called up I was pushed from pillar to post then when I finally got to speak to someone they were no help at all. However when I called back and spoke to Chyna she was amazing very helpful and resolved my query there and then.
great telephone service however harsh on prices as they charge even on changing the address almost GBP 100. I assume they charge even for a small change (as address, name, etc).
Apart of that no issues faced with Udrive.
the whole process took too long apart from that it was fine as in sending in documents then chasing them up as to see if they have been approved etc they wont contact you unless something is missing they should confirm that it is all done and everything is done a simple email is easy compared to chasing them
It seems like alot of hassle n questions about your entire life to get insured by them, they also dig up to much about your past which other insurers wouldn't go as far into
Spoke with a girl called Shanice who was extremely helpful to me. Excellent service from her.
Cheapest quote
Im not happy .. they got my no claims wrong wen they was giving me a quote it's a good job I checked .. Then they sent me a letter saying they was gonna cancell wen they had all the information .. I have been with U drive for 3 yrs now
Dear Zahid,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with ourselves. I have one of our senior customer service advisers looking into your file and we will contact yourself shortly to resolve any issues.

Kind Regards,