U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Absolute wankers now sending debt recovery letters everyday because they cancelled my policy for no reason on the 14th day, oh and keep calling tou saying the insurance premium has gone up every other day just to take money. Absolite scum the lot of them
took the insurance out , never before did i have to keep on confirming my details. it was endless.. at every stage I was told nothing more to do then next dsy another email to say I NEED TO DO THIS otherwise it could be cancelled... in the end I cancelled
Terrible experience, they make you call them back. Then say the cost has gone up, then charge you a cancellation fee! Complete cowboys! Avoid at all cost.
Completely agree with the below. Offer you a quote. Make you pay a large deposit then say that the quote has increased, when you then try and cancel they charge you £75! Thieves!!
Very Very poor and disgusting customer service. Charged £75 for cancellation after 2 days. And timescale or refund they say is 30 days. This day and age, means really 30 days to refund money. They are definitely unprofessional and use clients’s money.
Complete Scam Artists and £75 worse off for the pleasure ! AVOID AT ALL COSTS If i could leave 0 stars i would - and wow i should of read the reviews, Took out a policy the day i purchased a car - all went through via go compare and as normal id expect to be insured from that point, No - after receiving a call to discuss the policy turns out i put the incorrect purchase date, after taking delivery of the car i chased for over 24 hours to be promised call backs just to confirm insurance was in place, now to my surprise I'm told i cant be insured and a new premium of nearly £2k per annum is all i can get, I asked to cancel and i'm charged £75 for the privilege, how can a company charge somone when no insurance was in place, rude and improper staff, a disgusting company to deal with DO NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE APPROACHING, how can i be charged £75 to cancel something that isn't even in place, although i did receive an email saying thank you for cancelling your car insurance, COWBOYS at best !!
Rubbish insurance cover my car broke down and when I called for recovery they said the never send my policy to them so I had to pay for the recovery and I called them to they said it’s ben send over , and I want to cancel my policy they said I have to pay 10 percent that code 1000 pounds ridiculous
Steeling money for poor people. I no recomand the is company for no one!
The worst and most dangerous insurance in England is; UDrive cover Limitet. I am a poor man with two children and I bought a cheap car from 2003 so I could take children at school or shopping. This company let me do the insurance online and charged me a deposit of £ 297. I called U Drive Cover Limited Customer service, asking if everything is ok and when I can drive. One of the supervisors told me that I did not have insurance and that I could not drive. I told him to return the money and look for other insurance, but he told me that it would cost me to cancel the policy for £ 125 and plus that I had about 5 claims and an accident, I had to stop the whole amount of £ 297. Dear English and foreigners living in Uk I'm not the first victim to take money from me, there are a lot of people who have nothing to eat, because this insurance company took the last penny from their account. Dear Beautiful England! Please stop and punish this company U Drive Cover Limited. I would like this message to reach and see the Queen Majesty, for this company to be punished. God be with you good people!
Useless - obtained quote via quotezone and paid the policy in full, got a call back the next day confirming the details, and then was told credit check needed to be done, even though I the premium was already paid in full via credit card. Then got a call back saying my credit rating wasn't as good 65% out of the 75% minimum, and that the premium would need to go up by £150.. ridiculous, as the policy hadn't started, asked for it to be cancelled as I didn't agree with the new fee. Got full refund a few days later. Got a better quote without any hassle all done within a few mins and cheaper elsewhere.
Absolutely multi-scam. Because I am from different country and i cant speak proper English and this company is scamming me. I paid £297 and 2 hour later they ring me and they said to me i have to cancel your policy and i refund only from £297 only £172 i ask why, they said to me cancellation fee cost £125. This isn't right to cancel the policy with my money. This company is scamming people poor and rich people and doesn't matter if they have money or not. I public this review for everyone who try insure the car on this company, 100% don't try to do you will see after you pay.
Expensive , claim team was unfair, some of the staff was rude(not aĺ of them) !!!!
I erroneously booked prematurely,they refused to reimburse me(allowed me £18 out of £147) and just thieved the rest.Have nothing to do with this crowd!
Customer service agents could not careless. Attitude stinks
Never again
Horrible people
never ever take a policy out online.. compare the market need taking to court to allow this cowboy company to operate on there site.. basically took a policy out as they were the cheapest.. paid a £280 deposit.. the total premium was 1295.. didn't here anything for 2 days.. when they rang met they said they needed to validate my details..? basically asked me all the same questions again.. nothing had changed.. said they would call me back 30mins later with a decision..? hang on why have I just paid for a policy if you still haven't made your decision..?? I rang them back hours later to be told I had a high validation score of 67% but 75% is the amount needed to keep the original policy price.. yes you guessed it the new policy price was £2800... I told them to refund my deposit and stop wasting my time to which they replied ok but we are keeping £75 as a cancellation fee.. never use this company I am taking them to the small claims court for my £75 back and I suggest you do the same as if you are reading this it has probably happened to you too
30 days for a refund of my deposit, zero confirmation that it is even happening a week on, and a 75 quid charge, all for their error. Fantastic service. Good job I don't need the 500 quid deposit back desperately isn't it, going to be having a word with trading standards, citizens advice and my local MP over these guys, took my money, told me I was insured and fine to drive, went out in new car, text message telling me I'm no longer insured, in a car I've just paid 25k in cash for, sat almost 30 miles from home. And now, I'm supposed to wait a month for my money back.... no problem, it isn't going to be great for your company though, I have plenty of time to keep leaving these reviews on as many platforms as I can, you may think it's acceptable to treat customers badly and withhold their money for a month, I don't, so I truly hope it was worth it because I promise, I won't get tired of leaving these, not when you're happy doing me for 500 quid. Also had an email from this company almost threatening me for saying i'd chargeback my card, funny that isnt it :) These reviews will keep on coming until my money appears! ALL THE BEST!
Don’t fall into trap with this insurance company. I had purchased the policy in the morning today (19/05/2022) and I spoke to one of the team member over the phone to amend the details in the policy as I had forgot to mention about the non fault accident. The person with whom I spoke didn’t mention me that premium will go up but instead he said “don’t worry it will not affect premium as it is a non fault accident”. After 3 hours I receive an email to call them which I did and some lady picked the phone and she said the premium has gone up to £1300 where I had bought the policy for £398 just few hours back. I told her this was insane price so she kept me on hold for never to come back on phone so I had to call again and now this time this gentleman said £1000 premium. I was shocked to hear that. My husband spoke to someone called Jay Patel who is the manager and he was not ready to accept his colleagues fault of false information for premium to not change. Now this Jay Patel said he will deduct £75 from the full money I paid. £75 for what?. I need by full refund ASAP. Many thanks Mrs Ekta Kothari
U Drive Cover is rated 3.5 based on 1,058 reviews