U Drive Cover Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

How would you rate U Drive Cover ?

"Great customer service just got my insurance to cover what I wanted is there"
"Fast easy friendly service :)"
"Really helpful adviser"
"efficient and easy to deal with"
"Your communications are poor, it lacks specifics ... whilst follow-up emails are like a nag. Information requested, for instance proof of address, could be found on the provided UK Driving license. Your staff you be more intuitive, rather following robotic scripts of operation"
"Alex was very helpful, he explained in detail the different options available to me and made the process very easy to make a purchase"
"Very friendly and professional staff members. Alex made this a lot easier and understandable."
"Alex was very good he came back to me in no time. He was professional and made the process easy for me to understand. Thanks Alex you are an asset to U Drive. keep up the good work."
"Excellent customer service by Alex excellent interpersonal skills he is an asset to UDrive...."
"they have no respect and no manners wouldnt suggest anybody to use this insurance provider"
"Both people I spoke with over the phone, were friendly, cheerful and very realistic. Able to answer all question with sense of confidence, which was reassuring and helpful. Prices are very reasonable and seem to provide good service so far. Thanks Sophie white"
"Fast and efficient from start to finish"
"The price was higher once I had paid"
"This is the first time i took policy out from udrive and i don't think i will do the same mistake ever again or recommend to anyone first of when i wanted to cancel my policy after 8 months as i sold my car and did not made any claim i was asked to pay more to cancel than my premium and seconly i have resend my proof of no claim bonus from previous insurance which i did send 2 times and still not updated been driving since 2004 and did use many insurance companies in past udrive is the worse out of all of them."
"The sale assistant I dealt with was very informative and honest. Base on that experience I'll more than happy to recommend u drive cover anytime 👌🏾"
"One of the worst company I ever experience. Google reviews are representing its picture. I'll request please don't use this company at all. I wish I could give zero star."
"Honestly, if i could i put 0 Star, very very bad experience on car insurance . Use the insurance for 6 month after sell the car when i called them for cancellation they said refund money would be £50. i paid for whole year £1356. they said this is their policies , After 14 days if you cancel the insurance they you refund you only £50, They gave me Insurance from TANSER Insurance Company they can't provide you a car insurance they are broker , very very disappointed , Please please Take a Honest Advise don't buy the insurance from this company you will definitively lost your money."
"Can’t remember the person who rang me but he was very polite and professional."
"Im very with the help from one of the assistan. I think his name is Nathen. He explain me everythink clear. Fix all the mistake i made online aplication. Thanks for help insuring my mercedes s class S600PST"
"On the ball , very prompt to sort my insurance happy days"
U Drive Cover is rated 4.14 based on 222 reviews