U Drive Cover Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

How would you rate U Drive Cover?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"See my complaint email that I’m still waiting for a reply from"
"U Drive Cover found the best quote for me"
"Its been a good rate because i never have had any no clime bones thats why im happy with that."
"good. service"
Chris Lepingwell
Unverified Reviewer
"Jay was helpful and very understanding when my small son decided to interrupt our conversation. He also when to great lengths to find a good price when he discovered I had forgotten to add an old claim to the proposal. Top bloke and I hope he is representative of the entire operation."
"Terrible experience. increase your excess by hundreds of pounds from your original quote. Asked for a cancellation before start date, and have to pay a £50 admin fees. Have complaint to them and now reporting to the authorities like many others did on TrustPilot. Also, the woman J** (apparently the customer service supervisor) was really rude and unprofessional."
"The person I spoke to on the phone was very nice and helpful"
"Excellent service. Beat my quote and answered all query. Thanks"
"       "Team are very friendly and supportive. they were very patient & explain the whole process clearly."
"Jade was outstanding, beat my quote and followed through with ringing me back! Jay finished and gave a great service. 5 starts to the Udrive team. Another happy customer."
"Team are very friendly and supportive. First time driver - they were very patient & explain the whole process clearly."
"Great customer service answered all my questions and got me insurance cover im happy with thanks to jay"
"Jay Patel was very helpful and also very professional when arranging the right insurance cover for me, he was very polite and made me feel welcome."
"Great customer service!"
Stephen Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Jay was my point of contact and took his time going over my policy to get me the best and cheapest quote... really impresses."
Hussain Shabbir
Verified Reviewer
"I spoke to Jay Patel, he was extremely helpful and understanding of all my requirements and concerns! I am now recommending my sister and my brother to U Drive Cover. Hope to be insured by you guys next year as well!!!!"
"BEWARE! Bought fully comp insurance from these people. Had an accident in November and it took them all the way into Jan to cancel my policy without discussion - two months after I had made a claim! As if that was bad enough, refused to pay for any repairs on the claim and having cancelled, they refused to refund my premium or even just part of it after only two months of cover. They made the excuse that I was using the car for business purposes, which is completely untrue. All decided on someones opinion, without any evidence (I have loads of evidence to prove the opposite, but they did not ask to see). Quite disgusting and now I have to go through the stress of the Ombudsman and court. PLEASE, BUYER BEWARE!"
"Jay Got Me A Great Deal, Very Professional & Made Me Feel Very Welcome A 5* From Me 👍"
"Jay was brilliant very attentive and friendly and professional"
"It was fantastic deal. Im happy with that."
U Drive Cover is rated 4.25 based on 71 reviews