U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Its the best insurance company. And thank you James you are very helpful.
Worse experience. Think twice before you get covered.
Fantastic staff with excellent comunication skills
Gave me a quote then when I accepted policy then price jumped up and then I cancelled policy and they still took £75 cancellation fee even though policy had not started. Joke of a company stay well clear of them.
Very good 👍 👏 👌
Very happy 😃
Absolutely dreadful stay well clear nothing but a scam with silly little girls working on the phones.....
I dont even know where to begin I'm so exhausted. Just avoid these scammer fraudulent company
Absolute joke of a company rip off merchants. Made a quote online after a week went up £15, then few weeks later after my cancellation period had finished said i had to pay extra for a missed fine from 3 years ago! Disgusting DO NOT USE!
After discussing my policy and claims the price went up by 1000 pounds I paid they cancelled after 15 days and charged me 200 pounds while they kept saying we sort it out they will Rob you beware ⛔
Racheal has been amazing and wonderful. Even tho working from home can be a challenge she really gave 100% in our conversation.
If I could I will give 0 star this insurance company they are dodgy my advice stay way from them I had an accident not my fault and The third-party they have accepted liability already but because I have £3000 access this company they telling me they will investigate the accident to find out who’s fault so they try to tell me it’s my fault so they can get £3000 access from me scam
Disgusting service. Took my money straight away then rang 2 days later to tell me I wasn’t insured because I hadn’t disclosed a non fault claim from 3 years ago. They then tried to add £780 onto the premium. I then had to phone and cancel and was on hold for over 30 mins and got spoken to like I was a child from someone working from home. To top this all off they charged me £80 to cancel a policy I never had.

In 22 years of driving I have never dealt with such an unprofessional insurance broker. Horrible experience

Please please please do not use this place !
Not certification of insurance
when I finally got through to someone they dealt with my query professionally and adequately. The problem was getting through, calls kept dropping. staff was very helpful, sadly their quotes are far too expensive.
Perfect help
Very helpful
Amazing customer service from Rachel, who negotiated a tricky administrative issue to get my cover sorted efficiently.
Please read my previous review! They have taken my money £283.48 to be exact on the 02/02/21.
Although I said I do not wish proceed any further with them and with my "quote" yet I still HAVE NOT Received this money back.
Why have you taken this payment and not even insured me? Am I paying £283.48 for a quote now? What services have you provided me with to warrant you taking £283.48 from me?
Give me my money back? It's certainly not £75 as stated apparently in your terms and conditions!
You are a bunch of thieving crooks.
Thank you for leaving a review. The complaints department is currently dealing with your complaint

Kind Regards,
Friendly and helpful staff.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.72 based on 776 reviews