U Drive Cover Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy

customer service
"I was having trouble with getting through to the DVLA to get the information you wanted, I asked your assistant for help she was very pleasant and helpful."
"please very careful with this company canceling my insurance with out letter and e mail and they charge more than 400 pound for two month insurance please very careful before getting insurance"
"More than happy, just recently renewed my insuance and even though i found a cheaper quote they happily price matched. Very easy to get hold of via telephone. Great prices, great customer service = 1 happy customer"
"I have my insurance with them for less that 3-mntohs and I was in monthly payments when I rang to cancel it they asked me to pay the full annual amount. Now they chasing me to pay or going to damage my credit score. I do not now what do, any advice please?"
"Very satisfied...great services"
"Lovely customer service"
"Poeple who said lovely customer service who give informations ,try to deal with them first then you see the other face of this company it is totally different ,once they still your money you would never say that."
"Stay away these U drive cover brokers They are not insurance company they are just brokers. They charge us £1478 instead £1319 and when we call them and asking to cancel our policy within cooling off period they charge us £181 and we had to wait 39 days to get refund .this is the worst experience I've never had . Unprofessional and lying to customers so pls stay away"
"Lovely company explain everything what you need"
"Very polite and helpful"
"Kylie was awesome"
"I want to start of by saying how I felt privileged to have spoke with Kylie as she helped me out of a complex situation, she told me what I wanted to hear and I will look forward to using her at time of my renewal. Thank you Kylie !!"
"She is good speaker and good customer service advisor Really happy after I spoke to her about my policy"
"Kylie was very proffessional and helpful during over phone conversation. 5 star excellent service."
"Very quick and efficient, polite and curtious, dealt with the query very quickly"
"Dealt with a lovely lady called Kylie Clapham. Very formidable and helped to deal with my query efficiently and effectively. Very happy with her service."
"It was very fast, very satisfied! Thank you for helping me!"
"worst customer service ever, constantly fobbing me off, never calling back, ended up not being able to sort my insurance out with them. Stay well away from!"
"I got the information I need from the first call."
"What can I say, first class service competitive quote and charming people to do business with. Would thoroughly recommend them to anybody looking to place or replace their motor insurance"
U Drive Cover is rated 4.13 based on 369 reviews