U Drive Cover Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy

"Very efficient with insurance and polite and helpful"
"Very good customer service and very help full thanks to Kylie Clapham"
"Kylie Clapham was wonderful today and solved an ongoing issue with a previous false claim. Kylie quickly resolved the issue professionally with empathy and a lovely manner. Kylie shone as a great example of how to deliver customer service. Thank you!"
"The help to keep my cover going was very good and understood every point that was made thank you"
"Very helpful staff very courteous and polite solve the inquiry on no time all in great order."
"Kylie Clapham she was very help full and kind lady by the sound of her hope she stays the same when not working😋😋"
"Very pleasant and polite helped me out anyway she could brilliant member of your teem wish all your staff where like her as I have had bad experiences with other people in this company"
"Good Service from Melissa and Kylie over the course of two conversations. Helpful and informative."
"people avoid this sh....t insurance company, waited 3 days for cover to start, and at the end they said we can't insure you.. waiting for deposit back for 3 weeks, and they will charge me 70 pound cancellation fee.."
"Got the help I needed #nostressinvolved🤙"
"Excellent customer service"
"The customer service was helpful"
"Very good customer service. Polite and very helpful."
"Very helpful and friendly operator"
"Friendly helpful operator"
"Polite customer service Got the answer for what I wanted Quick"
"Fantastic customer service. Nothing was to much trouble for the young lady I dealt with. Kylie Clapham was excellent. Polite and knowledgeable."
"Really great company! Ever so helpful, friendly and polite. Can not rate them enough! Fantastic customer service! Have helped my ever step of the way in every way possible! Highly recommend! (It’s not letting me add review stars below but definitely 5 stars!)"
"Always had a good experience, only thing stopping score being higher is that I’ve had a few issues getting the share codes and license photos sorted on the 2 policies I’ve had with yourselves. Though we have always rectified the issues"
"I phoned up and spoke to a lady ,who was very friendly and helpful. She changed my cover very soon thanks u drive"
U Drive Cover is rated 4.17 based on 286 reviews