U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Service is excellent.
30 days for a refund of my deposit, zero confirmation that it is even happening a week on, and a 75 quid charge, all for their error. Fantastic service. Good job I don't need the 500 quid deposit back desperately isn't it, going to be having a word with trading standards, citizens advice and my local MP over these guys, took my money, told me I was insured and fine to drive, went out in new car, text message telling me I'm no longer insured, in a car I've just paid 25k in cash for, sat almost 30 miles from home. And now, I'm supposed to wait a month for my money back.... no problem, it isn't going to be great for your company though, I have plenty of time to keep leaving these reviews on as many platforms as I can, you may think it's acceptable to treat customers badly and withhold their money for a month, I don't, so I truly hope it was worth it because I promise, I won't get tired of leaving these, not when you're happy doing me for 500 quid. Also had an email from this company almost threatening me for saying i'd chargeback my card, funny that isnt it :) These reviews will keep on coming until my money appears! ALL THE BEST!
I had a small issue with my no claims bonus and the girls on customer services was excellent with all the help I would highly recommend.
prompt service
Don’t fall into trap with this insurance company. I had purchased the policy in the morning today (19/05/2022) and I spoke to one of the team member over the phone to amend the details in the policy as I had forgot to mention about the non fault accident. The person with whom I spoke didn’t mention me that premium will go up but instead he said “don’t worry it will not affect premium as it is a non fault accident”. After 3 hours I receive an email to call them which I did and some lady picked the phone and she said the premium has gone up to £1300 where I had bought the policy for £398 just few hours back. I told her this was insane price so she kept me on hold for never to come back on phone so I had to call again and now this time this gentleman said £1000 premium. I was shocked to hear that. My husband spoke to someone called Jay Patel who is the manager and he was not ready to accept his colleagues fault of false information for premium to not change. Now this Jay Patel said he will deduct £75 from the full money I paid. £75 for what?. I need by full refund ASAP. Many thanks Mrs Ekta Kothari
Do not use udrive insurance. End up paying more money to cancel! Utterly disgraceful!!! Do not use!!!!
I appreciate so much to jasmin on the phone she was really kind helpfull staff helped me out in every way to sort out my problem make sured i had the best service thank you so much jasmin
Rude sales representatives, decided not to go through with insurance and the fined me,
I suffer from anxiety and don't deal with things like this very well. However on this occasion Charlotte has been a great help not only did she calm me down but was very understanding and reassuring And in my opinion she is a great attribute to your company. Thankyou Charlotte your a great human x
Sasha was brilliant thanks for the help.
I had the same experience as Daniel Thompson so I've used his feedback below: Scammers - Went through MoneySupermarket, they called straight after purchase, felt like they were looking for any details out of place to pounce and they did. They hadn't even started the insurance policy but I got charged £75 cancellation fee. I have to say I feel scammed and robbed. Do not use this company. Very rude and condescending on the phone. You then have to wait up to 30 days for them to return your money!!
The most disappointing insurance company, rude staff. And very very expensive. I do not recommend.
Hellow have much will be there Insurance every month
I'm going to use Daniel Thompson feedback text it's below , because I had exactly the same case this morning, they are really bad and I feel scammed and robbed. This Company needs to be stopped. Scammers - Went through Go Compare, they called straight after purchase, felt like they were looking for any details out of place to pounce and they did. They hadn't even started the insurance policy but I got charged £75 cancellation fee. I have to say I feel scammed and robbed. Do not use this company. Very rude and condescending on the phone.
Is great company and very help for costumer
Worst company ever, don't go with the sh....t company they try to steal your money ....they cancel my poilcy for no reason . Now I am waitng 30 working days to receive my money back
I Was called by a friendly and very helpful person named Kiana Smith.I had abit of an issue,I received bad news.She sorted it right out there and then on the phoneCouldnt of handled my situation any better.All good now.High ten 🙌🏼
All the bad reviews don’t seem very helpful , all i can say is so far so good and great prompt customer service! They validated my policy over the phone before payment , by far the cheapest insurance and very I’m happy like i said so far so good no promblems at all! And excellent customer service whilst setting up my policy .
U Drive Cover is rated 3.47 based on 1,030 reviews