U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Georgia, was helpful and friendly. Can’t thank her enough!
Fast and reliable
Avoid!!!! This company is a pure con!! They have tried to increased 3 times my policy!!!! from the initial quote given around 1000 pounds they have increased it to £1854.90!!!! this is unacceptable!! claiming some silly excuses around my address, then no claim bonus report that I already provided, etc... ! This kind of attitude is disgusting specially during these difficult days!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. I wish I could give a minus score here....
Customer Service very very bad.
Was really excellent user friendly
Thanks Ansa for a lovely review! We're glad to be of service.
Brillant service from sarah. Got me a decent price and was very professional on the phone.
Thank you for such a great review, we're pleased we were able to provide great service to you. 😄
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!

Horrible company they are charging me 800 to cancel my policy and now constant harassment from them emails and texts late at night and always 3-4 in a row they bullied me into taking the policy even know I couldn't afford it and they raised the price by £1660 from what I originally received
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review is concerning to us. Please call us on 0333 400 1061 so that we can investigate this further. Bullying is not tolerated.
Very expensive!!
Thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry to hear that our services were too expensive for you, hopefully we are able to provide a reasonably priced service to you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Excellent
Thanks Vladimiro for a 5 star review! We appreciate it. 😁
An absolute joke of a company
An absolute joke of a company! AVOID!
I got a good quote from them, I payed the deposit and after, the price increased. I cancelled before getting insured and they charged me £120 admin fee and had to wait 30 days for the refund. AVOID!!!!
Hi Alexandru. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our prices are subject to ensuring that information is accurate and if there are any material changes made to the details then this could reflect in an increased premium due to providing insurance for an increased risk. But we are using your feedback to improve.
Very helpful great insurance company great prices all customer service are helpful and polite
Thanks Raymond for a fantastic review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
I m happy to proces my insurance quik thanks
Thanks Vasile for the great review! We're glad to here everything was quick!
Didn't have no choice but to go with this company given 1 quote online ( cheap) next thing the price went up by 700 joke RIpp off stay away from this insurance company u drive u will regret it the lady who was dealing with me was very very rude she shouldn't be allowed to speak to people over the pbon kaylie or something she is called she should get fired
I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience with us. We hope we are able to provide better experiences with us in the future.
Both me and my wife use this company, never had an issue customer service advisors are helpful and polite.
Thanks Hamid for such an amazing review! We appreciate the kind words! 😄
If it was not for Charlotte Howell I would not be a customer of U driver cover anymore. I must say she goes above and beyond to make sure I was happy and generally is a lovely person to deal with. I had a bad experience with other members of staff but she corrected things very promptly. Well done Charlotte and thank you! I will be a return customer and only be dealing with you!
We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but glad that Charlotte was able to help you with your queries. Thanks for sticking with us and we hope that future interactions will be more positive.
Very helpful and polite
Thanks Daniel for a great review! We're happy to help! 😄
good service, fast action
Hi Wai. Thanks for a 5 star review- We appreciate it! 😊
Thank you for the review Leigh!
The customer service the lady provided over the phone was brilliant. Listened to everything I said and advised me what to do, she also changed the payment date so now it’s the day after I get my monthly wage. I don’t have to worry about missing any payments as the money will be in my account
What a lovely review Akmal. Thank you! We're glad to hear that we are able to assist you with your situation.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.79 based on 705 reviews