U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They first charged and then called and increased the price by £250. I cancelled the policy and am waiting for a refund for nearly 3 weeks now. No communication whatsoever.
Posted 1 hour ago
They charged me the fee, then called me to say that the cover would cost £250 more and when I cancelled, they have not paid money back. It is now 3 weeks since and while they say that processing might take a few days, I have always had a refund in my account in 10 days. But not ucoverdrive
Posted 1 hour ago
stay well clear of Udrive at all cost and they rip you off
would not recomment getting car insurance through this company they refuse to give you your no claims that you earned and paid for on a policy from previous year. stay clear of UDRIVE
The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Sales and Customer Service team have continuously lied to me and I have never received my refund! It has been a month now and I still have not received my refund!

Avoid U Drive Cover at all cost! Do not waste your time, money and energy! There are much better insurance companies out there that will respect you and treat you as a customer!
Very quick and very helpful
The best insurance company in the uk!
“very good price but worst and rude customer service I've ever had , they are not helpfull especially for someone who don't speak English well , , avoid them , If I could give them minus star I would .
Staff are rude use foul language and forcing people to accept insurance. Ask them to amend my quation. They dont listen . Pressuring me to accept a insurance without my consent .
. terrible terrible insurance company
SCAMMERS!! CALL THE POLICE
Bad customer service worst insurance company I have ever had.
They deserve more
Im happy with my incurance and I advice young drives or new drivers to call this company if they looking for cheap insurance Tyrone Philips is a good guy looks after me will take care of you
Theif dont use them .
No issues when I first signe dup with them. However when it came close to renewal, they called me asked me some questions and said I would receive a new quote in the the next few days, More than a week passed and no contact from hem, I called to see what was happening, they told me it was to earlier to talk about renewals. I said I would like to sort it out soon and they then offered to call be back later that day, they never did, I rang again and was given a quote I said it was way more than what I had been quoted elsewhere, they sais they would go back and look again and call me back, several days later and still no contact from them with a revised quote. Took my business elsewhere.
Avoid ! Most insurance companies are helping people through the pandemic. I had one month to pay off my 12 months insurance. I understand you had to cancel my insurance due to having no money to pay for my insurance’ although you didn’t have to slap me with a £500 cancellation fee which is more than my insurance. Avoid !!
All of the sales team I spoke to were very helpful and my insurance was set up very quickly thank you for your help.
Had the pleasure to speak to a salesperson Haris. I believe he went above and beyond to help. An actual nice human who isn't just eager to take your money but willing to help.
Taken my money cancelled my insurance it has been 2 months now still no refund and having problems with them still! Staff are rude use foul language and fee that it is appropriate to just end calls whenever they want ... terrible terrible insurance company
Taken my deposit 3 days before my policy should start. Still no documentation. No emails. My policy is active now. Or is it? Can I drive my car legally?? Can I go to work without fear of having my car impounded?
U Drive Cover is rated 4.03 based on 578 reviews