U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Terrible customer service never ring back when they say they will and got a cancellation fee for policy when it hadn’t even started and when I didn’t accept the increase in price from initial quote never dealt with such a bad company terrible !!
Customer service was 👌🏽
AVOID AVOID AVOID!! I ended up paying over £600 more in comparison to my original quote by them using sales and cancelation tactics. As a fairly new driver i was taken full advantage of. I was threatened with being left without insurance, cancellation fees over £500 and up-to 30days for a refund!! Literally felt like i had no choice. No to mention the liesssss they tell about ridiculous reasons for the bump in price.. I basically paid more for insurance with them then i did previous years with others with my NCD.
Stay away from this broker. Yes that's right, they are not an insurance company so don't be fooled. Their tactic is to take your money straight away so that they hold you hostage then keep you waiting for at least 24 hours. They will then increase your premium by about 75% more than your initial quotation. Obviously your initial reaction would be to decline it, but wait, they will slap you with a £75 to £100 cancellation fee. Now whatever you choose, you'd lose. So better stay stay!!
Very well assisted by Charlotte 👍
Very bad customer service , 4 day to validate the policy, leaving me with no insurance . After I paid full amount
Avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid
They are very dubious. They took out money from my account 2days before i wanted my policy to start and waited till my policy started to inform me of a validation and asked me to pay an extra £400. I do not recommend them at all. BEWARE!
Very misleading no mention of broker and had to pay for for an estimated policy which was no were near the quote that followed then charged me £75 for the cancellation of a policy that didn’t come into force for a further 6 days BEWARE.
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy. them tried to up the cost by £80 a month. said i cancel then tried to charge me £75 to cancel now 3 weeks later still no refund and £400 out of pocket still.
I spoke to a lady called Charllote, she was really helpful and understanding.

Brilliant customer service and over all happy with Charlotte's service.
Very good AGD quick service very recomndet
It was good to deal with Avineet
Thanks
Professionally assisted by Hamza
Very helpful
Very nice and helpful
If I could of put zero stars I would have.... It blows my mind that these guys are still legally operating.

They will not try resolve your issues, they take your money and demand documents after. If you are unable to provide them with what they need, they cancel policy with no refund.

Stay away from this car insurer, they will request extra documents post agreement. Unfair treatment, completely in this for profit.

I repeat they will not try to solve issues, they demand and CANCEL!
So far Udrive have gave me such a pleasant experience whilst being insured with them ! The staff are mega friendly too ! I will definitely be renewing my insurance with them again !
I recieved a call at 10am this morning 17/08/20 to validate my insurance and the man I spoke to told me he will call back within 2hrs and did not receive a response from anyone, I have spent the last 45-60 mins on the phone to the sales team and when I got to caller number 2 it automatically hung up on me i tried to call back and it told me the office is now closed,

I am not happy and I have been left with no insurance, I will be leaving a unhappy review on your website.

I want a full refund IMMEDIATELY!!!
Just hope police will investigate this company !!!
U Drive Cover is rated 3.85 based on 648 reviews