U Drive Cover Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

How would you rate U Drive Cover ?

"Excellent and quick service especially from the gentleman known as Tyrone. Friendly, understanding and great customer service."
"Provided quote online, after I paid my deposit and bought 1 year insurance, they sent me an email stating that I wont have any insurance if nobody contacts me in 2 working days!!! When I heard from them the next day they asked me a few questions and stated that where I keep my car is not a "drive" it's residential parking, but residential parking is not an option, and it certainly isn't on the street! They wanted more money. I paid more money. They keep calling me still after I have organized my insurance. I am going to police station tonight because I am actually worried about their credibility and if my car is insured!!!"
"Shanice Kalia was amazing. I needed help with sorting my dad's insurance. Shanice was efficient, Very patient and just a lovely pleasant lady. A real asset to your company."
"The customer services was helpful."
"Very helpful and willing to help"
"Was helped out by Alex, very professional and efficient in getting me insured. Would recommend"
"Great service, very helpful"
"Swift. Quick. Professional. Very helpful. Would always recommend."
"Very quick and so simply to set up my new insurance with U Drive. The male on the phone (can’t remember) was very polite and helpful and talked me through everything. Will recommend to my friends and family."
"Very happy with u guys spicaly with alex hes a fantastic"
"Extremely poor service, very rude and misbehave sales advisors."
"Excellent"
"Tyrone Phillips was the guy I spoke to today and was a great. Not only did he sort out my worries but he also made sure I get the best deal."
"Great service with lot of effort put in my David to ensure I got the best price possible."
"Jamil sent someone else’s cover note to me instead of mine breaking the data protection of that person as I now have their name and address and car details"
"I spoke to Harris It was very clear and straightforward. No complications and no hassle and very helpful. I am very happy with the service"
"Quick and easy to set up my new insurance, very polite and helpful on the phone and competitive too, a pleasure to deal with U Drive."
"The guy dealing with my policy couldn't be of more help! Appreciated greatly! Thank you very much for your supreme service!"
"Really helpful and they responded quickly to my emails and calls. Great service from Tyrone and Jaymil. Thank you"
"Great price, easy to use service and someone on the phone who listens to what you need, without pressing 50 million option buttons like other insurance company's"
U Drive Cover is rated 4.27 based on 173 reviews