U Drive Cover Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cover

About U Drive Cover: U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

How would you rate U Drive Cover?

"Helpful staff who resolved my issues."
"I have to say that Jay Patel was on the ball from the word go. He was efficient and amended a few things to suit needs. He went out of his way to get the best possible price for me and quickly. U drive cover offered me a realistic cover with great customer service. Cheers again Jay."
"Jay was very helpful and gave me all correct information. Made it easy to transfer over to U Drive. Would recommend them."
"Jay was very helpful explained everything in fine detail."
"My experience dealing with U Drive Cover was fast, straight forward and easy. I spoke to a man called Jay and he answered every question and gave me all the information i needed to know. Great advisor."
Geoff Farrand
Unverified Reviewer
"I spoke with Jay and he was brilliant and dealt with my query swiftly and professionally. He is an excellent advisor."
"Jay is a good Lad. Very helpful!!!"
"Jay was Very easy to talk to and understand"
"Awful just bad from start to finish I cancelled they just kept trying to up my insurance they weren’t clear on things. I cancelled and they are still taking money out for insurance don’t insure with them"
"Jay was incredibly patient and helpful. He helped me through a tough process explaining the policy and it's effect. He was a absolute delight and when I rang back for further help his colleagues weren't as helpful as him. He personalised his approach and it was refreshing to see this high standard of customer services. Definitely recommend U Drive but go through Jay Patel for an unmatched service and trust he will tailor your package to your benefit."
"Jay put a lot of effort into helping me with my renewal. He offered me different options and also different payment options to match my needs. He really personalises his service and even wished me a Happy Birthday. He made a big difference to my experience and I would recommend UDrive just because of his service!!"
Jamie Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"Rachel Lockyer was fantastic. In a stressful time Rachel was calm ,supportive and very helpful. I couldn't recommend her enough for customer service."
"It did take long to complete once I provided all the information needed"
"I wouldn't give these people a single star, Be-aware that once they have your funds they will go to the moon and back to try and cancel your policy and keep the the premium, I am with them for a year and can't wait to leave. NEVER EVER PAY THE COVER IN ADVANCE."
"Quick and friendly"
"Very efficient and friendly service. Jay was very helpful and clearly explained the policy."
"Best price"
"the whole process took too long apart from that it was fine as in sending in documents then chasing them up as to see if they have been approved etc they wont contact you unless something is missing they should confirm that it is all done and everything is done a simple email is easy compared to chasing them"
"The customer service is fully tailored for client need.I would recommend U Drive Cover as they are very flexible and supportive."
"My sales advisor Andy was very helpful and informative!"
U Drive Cover is rated 4.39 based on 122 reviews