U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Scam, stay away from them!!! They increased insurance price over £1000 after I paid deposit and then charged me £75 cancellation fee. Also take 30 days to get deposit refunded.
Very unprofessional staff at The Phone. They didnt want to speak and they close the phone în face
Had a quote online, purchased it After realised that it needs validation Suddenly it goes up 40% 30 Cancellation time + fee + Part deposit of the deposit = how these make their money, do not be fooled by low prices, it will go up exponentially once is “validated”
Creative employees that can guess your actions without u doing anything. No professionalism
Excellent services and very kind and helpful staff👍🏻
Don’t waste your time and money for this dodgy company!!! This company should be complained to authorities, be reported to press media and sued!!! Because they are literally scamming. They have no right to ask for a cancellation fee for unsold or or never sold policies services at all!!! They are a real disappointment, scammers!!! Wasting your time and asking for cancellation fee for the policy or service they have never sold, and they store your bank details while you searching online and withdrawing your money without you knowing or confirming it!!! Report it to authorities!!! File a criminal complaint directly with the prosecutor's office!!!
Very helpful like always 10 out of 10
Change of vehicle was too expensive and they were trying to charge full policy price to cancel it. Saying I had the policy for 8 months therefore had to pay the full annual premium. Absolute joke of a company
Good company
Very bad company, stay away of this scammers! They give me e quote for £1120 and get the money but the policy was on hold, they send email to me saying we want to talk to you, I called them and they said the price is going ip and they asked to pay £120 on top! Stay away of this scammers!
Bad customer service when you call to speak to someone they are scam you DON BUY FROM THEM FAKE COMPANY SCAMMERS
Don't trust this company don't pay your money to this people. this is modern scam campany ,if you purchase insurance online next day they will ring you and ask for extra £1000 or 120 pound cancellation fee ,keep away ,plus refunds take 30 working days .
I’m happy with my cover policy and pricing.
Good insurance company 👌
This company robs people money in seconds ,in online it shows one price and after you take they don't confirm with us immediately.After some they call and they increase price and if we want to cancel they charge money even if we don't take insurance with them.
this company is the worst I have ever seen they are only here to rope people they want to take away your deposit you are better of alternative and known companies.
Very prompt, the agent Amy A. Sorted the problem on the spot(I have asked for green card 3 days before). 5stars service due to Amy.
Horrible service
Very helpful and polite, everyone I spoke to took the time to help and made it very easy for me, spot on
I purchased a policy in May and paid for it upfront. Due to a change in circumstances, I cancelled the policy before it started. After disputing the £75.00 cancellation charge, I agreed to pay it. I have been waiting 5 weeks for my refund and still no sign of it. My initial email was ignored, then I was advised the 24th, then the 26th, and now it's the 28th and I still have not received the refund. As you can understand, it is a fair amount of money and this unnecessary delay is now having a detrimental impact on my finances
U Drive Cover is rated 3.59 based on 857 reviews