U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Very friendly lady, very helpful. I'm so happy!
Nothing to say
This guys are great Amy was amazing today answered all my questions and gave fantastic service thank you
I couldn’t be happier with the service, wish I could remember the name of the lady who I was talking to. She was so helpful, really understanding and helped me sort out the situation I was in. 10/10 Many thanks
Helpful and very good service
Very good
Very helpful
Cannot fault the service delivered by U Drive, knowledge exceptional and very courteous.
Jamie griffigsh Amazing service and the best I ever received. Very helpful and bubbly kind man and makes me feel comfortable. Definitely a happy customer because of him
Service is excellent.
I had a small issue with my no claims bonus and the girls on customer services was excellent with all the help I would highly recommend.
prompt service
I appreciate so much to jasmin on the phone she was really kind helpfull staff helped me out in every way to sort out my problem make sured i had the best service thank you so much jasmin
I suffer from anxiety and don't deal with things like this very well. However on this occasion Charlotte has been a great help not only did she calm me down but was very understanding and reassuring And in my opinion she is a great attribute to your company. Thankyou Charlotte your a great human x
Sasha was brilliant thanks for the help.
Hellow have much will be there Insurance every month
Is great company and very help for costumer
I Was called by a friendly and very helpful person named Kiana Smith.I had abit of an issue,I received bad news.She sorted it right out there and then on the phoneCouldnt of handled my situation any better.All good now.High ten 🙌🏼
All the bad reviews don’t seem very helpful , all i can say is so far so good and great prompt customer service! They validated my policy over the phone before payment , by far the cheapest insurance and very I’m happy like i said so far so good no promblems at all! And excellent customer service whilst setting up my policy .
So I suffer from high anxiety, I hate calling these companies for insurance. I actually don’t really like speaking to people in general. But Jamie bless his heart amazing customer service. Really gave the best advise and he was just east to talk to. This is the customer service that creates return customers. So Jamie your a legend! Thankyou I also had the Pleasure of talking to a lady called Charlotte who was amazing also. So yeah U COVER DRIVE amazing customer service. Thankyou again!
U Drive Cover is rated 3.5 based on 1,056 reviews