U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Great service !!!!!
Thanks Cristian for such a great review about our great service!! 😄🤗
I spoke to a lovely lady called Sasha and I couldn’t have been happier with her service. So far soo pleased
Thank you for such a great review! What kind words: we'll be sure to share this with our lovely agent Sasha!
😃😊
Was assisted by Mohammed - had a lovely experience. He was very efficient, friendly, informative & made the whole process easy. Huge thank you to him
Thanks Miriam for leaving such a glowing review of our lovely sales Agent Mohammed. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience.
We will be back on the 29th of December so Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Stay Safe.
Had a super helpful renewal adviser called Sarah. Was able to get my renewal sorted with ease.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for such high praise. We agree that Sarah is a fantastic member of our renewals team and we appreciate that you are staying with us another year.
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🎄🎁
Sarah from the renewals team was absolutely amazing! She made sure everything was all sorted out for me and made sure she explained everything in detail and she understood all questions I asked and was able to answer them and find a solution. Thank you so much Sarah & to the rest of UDrive Cover, you guys are the best brokers I have ever dealt with.
Wow! What an amazing review, thanks Katrina! Sarah is an amazing agent in our renewals team and so happy to hear such wonderful praise. We definitely will show this to her. 😄
Great customer service
Thank you Ashraful for such a lovely review! We're grateful! 😃
Quick to act and you provide full information
Thanks Garikai for such a great review! 😁
Brilliant helpful
Thanks Hasan for the fantastic review! 😎😄
Hello received a letter saying my policy will be cancelled ect, rang up and my call was answered by a young lass called Amy Ansell. She didn't just help me she managed to split my payments to what I could afford and i was strrssed when I woke up but after speaking to her she was kind polite received the best service couldn't have asked for more. Once again thankyou x
It's never nice to feel stressed but glad Amy was able to relieve concerns about your policy. We're glad that she was able to help you! Thank you for the lovely review! 😁
Lovely lady, very helpful. Thank you.
Thanks Rachel for providing such a great review for us and the review community. We appreciate it! 😃
the communication is very good
Thank you Justice for the 5 star review! 😄
U drive have very friendly service and I'm very happy with them
Thanks Shir! We're grateful for this review! We're happy too 😁
Dealt with Yasmin from U Drive Cover and she was great!!! Very understanding of why I had to cancel the policy and did try everything in her power to help me in my situation. Unfortunately Yasmin could not help but the way in which she handled the whole case was nothing short of excellent. Thank you Yasmin and continue to keep the customer within your best interest.

Kind regards,

Ish
Thank you Ishmael for a fantastic review despite the circumstances. We also think that Yasmin is great and glad to hear that that reflected in your experience with her. 😊
Georgia, was helpful and friendly. Can’t thank her enough!
Thank you Lee for leaving such a great review! We'll be sure to show this review to our lovely Customer Services agent Georgia! 😀
Fast and reliable
Thank you Dumitru for a great review! We appreciate the kind words.
Was really excellent user friendly
Thanks Ansa for a lovely review! We're glad to be of service.
Brillant service from sarah. Got me a decent price and was very professional on the phone.
Thank you for such a great review, we're pleased we were able to provide great service to you. 😄
Excellent
Thanks Vladimiro for a 5 star review! We appreciate it. 😁
Very helpful great insurance company great prices all customer service are helpful and polite
Thanks Raymond for a fantastic review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
I m happy to proces my insurance quik thanks
Thanks Vasile for the great review! We're glad to here everything was quick!
U Drive Cover is rated 3.77 based on 734 reviews