U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Georgia Miller, was really understanding of my situation and was very helpful!
Georgia Miller, was really understanding of my situation and was very helpful!
Very good
Yasmin Storer was very helpful and made my cancellation easy and straight forward.
Kelly was a diamond couldn’t recommended anymore x
Very good customer service. This is my second year with u drive. I was on call with victor a member of staff at you drive. This guy is very polite respectful and professional. I will highly recommend u drive cover to everyone
Good. Service
Good customer service and polite staff thank you.
Good service
Very good stuff
Great service quick and efficient
Absolutely fantastic customer service. Genuinely very professional and understanding. Willing to help and not get frustrated with any and every question that I had. Will be recommending this company to all my family and friends.
They was so understandable they was so great and with the great price thank you for u drive cover
Great customer service Sasha 👍👍👍 Thank you 🙏
Very good service
Sasha was so understanding and help me. As the other staff member didn’t care or Try to help. So thank you Sasha you was really great and i appreciate your help so much. Thank you
Fast reply.
The lady was awesome need more staff like her
Its the best insurance company. And thank you James you are very helpful.
Fantastic staff with excellent comunication skills
U Drive Cover is rated 3.63 based on 835 reviews