U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Dear Marie Hall I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the hard work and the help you have given me with my case. If you hadn’t supported me I would still me struggling with my case. Your the only one who took the time and effort to help, I spoke to a few people in your department who didn’t help me to resolve the issue. I really appreciate your hard work and support and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Kind regards W.K
The waiting time on the phone is a little long. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars. They fixed my problem right away, except for the waiting time.
I recommend this company
Thank you so much for your review Haiphm. We appreciate it! 😊
Its gud policy
Good customer service and really helpful
Very good customer service Amy keep it up
when I finally got through to someone they dealt with my query professionally and adequately. The problem was getting through, calls kept dropping. staff was very helpful, sadly their quotes are far too expensive.
Amazing customer service from Rachel, who negotiated a tricky administrative issue to get my cover sorted efficiently.
Victor was great help
Thanks for the 4 star review! Victor is a lovely member of our great renewals team and we're glad we were able to help you stay with us for another year! We appreciate your custom!
Thanks for help very quik sistem thanks
Thanks Vasile for a great review! It is very much appreciated. 😁😎
Was helpful and I am insured
Thank you for a great review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help for any motoring or home insurance needs. 😁
My customer advice lady was magnificent Amy Ansell thank you
Thanks Warren for the great review! We also think Amy is magnificent! 😄
Thank you for the review Leigh!
Everything’s been professional not long wait on call and very informative
Glad to hear that we have been able to deliver a great service to you. Just shy of that 5th star. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Please could you contact us on 0333 400 1061 to let us know what could have been done to make it a 5 star experience? Kind Regards
Always helpful and friendly
Thank you Timothy for a lovely review! 😃
Customer service is really good & helpful! The price is it’s not bad !
Good Insurance Price. The support was fantastic, polite customer service. Getting in contact was a wait. Overall i’m a satisfied customer 👍🏻
Customer Service (Charlotte) has been really understanding about a late payment and unsent documents.....Thanks.....
Great service