U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Victor was great help
Thanks for the 4 star review! Victor is a lovely member of our great renewals team and we're glad we were able to help you stay with us for another year! We appreciate your custom!
Thanks for help very quik sistem thanks
Thanks Vasile for a great review! It is very much appreciated. 😁😎
Was helpful and I am insured
Thank you for a great review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help for any motoring or home insurance needs.
😁
My customer advice lady was magnificent Amy Ansell thank you
Thanks Warren for the great review! We also think Amy is magnificent! 😄
Thank you for the review Leigh!
Everything’s been professional not long wait on call and very informative
Glad to hear that we have been able to deliver a great service to you. Just shy of that 5th star. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Please could you contact us on 0333 400 1061 to let us know what could have been done to make it a 5 star experience? Kind Regards
Always helpful and friendly
Thank you Timothy for a lovely review! 😃
Customer service is really good & helpful! The price is it’s not bad !
Good Insurance Price. The support was fantastic, polite customer service. Getting in contact was a wait. Overall i’m a satisfied customer 👍🏻
Customer Service (Charlotte) has been really understanding about a late payment and unsent documents.....Thanks.....
Very helpful thank you
Very helpful young lady!
Cant fault the customer service once you actually get through to an agent however, call backs arent you strong point. Spoke to someone Friday night, who advised I'd receive a call in Saturday, didnt happen so I rang up, this agent then arranged call or email contact on Monday, also didnt happen so I called again today. Not happy with my renewal quote either. £60 more than last year despite moving to an area where crime rate is logged at 85% less than previous. Quotes elsewhere are £500 cheaper than what U Drive have quoted. Once again the customer service is brilliant once you speak to someone so I dont want my review to reflect badly on any of the 4 people I've spoken to between fri and mon. Special thankyou to whoever I spoke to on Saturday, I didnt catch his name but it felt like he did go out of his way to try and sort things for me.
Done renewal, so 2 year with them and no issue.
Big thanks to Sara, great communication.
I am only giving 4 stars as my insurance quote got put higher after purchase. But the man I spoke to was lovely and it was actually a good experience.
5 stars for customer service. Answered all questions. How ever it's a shame that you don't accept bank statements as proof of address.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.75 based on 742 reviews