U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
After waiting nearly eight hours to find out if my details have been verified, only to be told I’ve failed the verification process. Then to find out it was because I didn’t inform them about one of my previous claims, which I already did online. my insurance jumped to nearly £200. So i said I want to cancel and get a refund, which they informed me I would have to pay a cancellation fee of £75 plus £8 insurance cancellation. Which I told them I won’t be paying anything as my cover isn’t in place and I have no valid insurance with them. Eventually they got my price down And I accept the terms and conditions, the lady was nice and helped but it shouldn’t of taken 8 hours to get this sorted. As a new customer with them I won’t be recommending them at all. It seemed like all they cared about was getting me to pay a higher premium.
Just hope police will investigate this company !!!
They will steal your money and do want to increase the price on you be carful remember they are a broker you are better going to the insurer directly whoever they use for your policy I’ve had the same experience as other customers
I should of read the reviews before taking my cover out I paid in full want to cancel and they want to charge me over 50% of my policy this company is a straight rip off I’ve notified watchdog and the ombudsman about how they conduct business so be very aware there is no way on earth I’m letting this slide they try to find loopholes so they can just take your money I’ve been driving for over 20 years and I’ve never dealt with a company this bad.
Taken my deposit 3 days before my policy should start. Still no documentation. No emails. My policy is active now. Or is it? Can I drive my car legally?? Can I go to work without fear of having my car impounded?
AVOID BY ALL COST!

Quoted cheaper online and then having to pay extra £150 to my monthly because I failed their verification checks. The requirements were information such as my home address etc. How does one fail this?

Confused? When questioned they said they would call me again and get back to me.

Also, they delay in contacting you within the ‘cooling off period’ and then trap you with more added to your premium and then if you want to cancel. I’ve had to pay £359 to leave. You don’t have no choice. For someone who just needs a car for his family and children. I’ve now spend under £800 with these guys and its all a scam.

Customer service are not helpful at all and get confused when their points are challenged. AVOID! Avoid! AVOID!
Went on cover on Saturday and they took payment.then got the phone call on Monday to verify the details. The reason for the phone call is to increase the premium and only that. They told me cover was not in place although I paid in full. Told them to cancel and they charged £75.00 admin fee and £8.00 for the insurance cover(ALTHOUGH I WAS NOT ON COVER). Its Friday now and I still have not received my refund. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Fraudulent sales tactics. Misinform you and charge you for cancellation eve before your policy start date. Please Avoid this broker!!!
Terrible customer service never ring back when they say they will and got a cancellation fee for policy when it hadn’t even started and when I didn’t accept the increase in price from initial quote never dealt with such a bad company terrible !!
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy before it is active I then decided not to proceed with this policy any longer called up for a refund was then told I would be charged even though the policy was not active yet spoke to a very rude lady on the phone who was shouting and swearing on the phone to me I asked to speak to a manager she refused and then subsequently cut the phone off on me horrible company horrible experience avoid by all means the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Completely annoyed
Stay away scammers
They quote you a price than make some excuses with identity validation ect
And put price up
Once refused they charged me full cancellation fees which is £90
Don’t know how this scammers get away with it
SCAM

They miss sell insurance and hike up your insurance price after it has been bought.

They need to be investigated by The FCA.
Crooks - Do not use this company. They charged me a cancellation fee for a order that they did not fulfill or issue insurance for.
Very rude staff on the phone!!!!!!
Basically a scam. I would give them minus 5 🌟. Please never trust them I had to wait 30 days to get my money back and there would be a cancellation fee of £140.
VERY VERY BAD COMPANY I HAVE EVERY SEEN . THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SUCK MONEY FROM PEOPLE . FIRST THEY TALK TO U VERY NICELY AND THEN THEY SLOWLY START TAKING US MONEY . AND ALSO WHEN IT CUMS TO REFUND MY GOD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT ...IT TAKES 2 MONTHS TO GET REFUND .i will never recommend this company to any 1
Basically a scam. Sold me a policy at £1100, rang me back 5 days later to tell me they were cancelling the policy, I'd have to wait 30 days to get my money back and there would be a cancellation fee of £100 (despite them cancelling it on me). Avoid at all costs!
Dishonesty outfit who tries to rip you off your money. Plzzzzz stay away. I had to engage my welfare officer to sort out the drama.
Awful just bad from start to finish I cancelled they just kept trying to up my insurance they weren’t clear on things. I cancelled and they are still taking money out for insurance don’t insure with them
Poor service... rude stuff.... u name it... a very long list to describe their services... they treat u like a liar... all the answers u put online have to be double checked and then they ask more questions. I felt like they're going to ask how times I have a shower a week.
RIP OFFFF.....!!!!!!BEWARE.... I purchased a policy online and cancelled it within few hours they charged me £75... whereas any other insurance you hv to pay £25 max or nothing for cancellation within the first 14 days.
Avoid....
AVOID AVOID AVOID!! I ended up paying over £600 more in comparison to my original quote by them using sales and cancelation tactics. As a fairly new driver i was taken full advantage of. I was threatened with being left without insurance, cancellation fees over £500 and up-to 30days for a refund!! Literally felt like i had no choice. No to mention the liesssss they tell about ridiculous reasons for the bump in price.. I basically paid more for insurance with them then i did previous years with others with my NCD.
Avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid
U Drive Cover is rated 3.75 based on 742 reviews