U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
After waiting nearly eight hours to find out if my details have been verified, only to be told I’ve failed the verification process. Then to find out it was because I didn’t inform them about one of my previous claims, which I already did online. my insurance jumped to nearly £200. So i said I want to cancel and get a refund, which they informed me I would have to pay a cancellation fee of £75 plus £8 insurance cancellation. Which I told them I won’t be paying anything as my cover isn’t in place and I have no valid insurance with them. Eventually they got my price down And I accept the terms and conditions, the lady was nice and helped but it shouldn’t of taken 8 hours to get this sorted. As a new customer with them I won’t be recommending them at all. It seemed like all they cared about was getting me to pay a higher premium.
Horrible service
scam, avoid !!!!!!!!!
Very bad customer service For cancellation my insurance asking £514
These guys charged me 1250 pounds promising online insurance, then gave me a call , verified my information, told me they are acting as my broker . They didn't tell me how you're my information to get best quote ( as my NCD was 8 years but time left ob the previous policy was 23 days) they didn't tell me this information might affect the quote , after few hours called me back and said since the information has changed your insurance will go up by 400 pounds . This made me so helpless and furious . I knew I could get a cheaper policy so i asked for reimbursement of my money and they said policy cancellation fee is 75 pounds although i didn't have any policy in place as these guys were broker. Still don't understand why did they take money off my account at first place and if policy wasnt in place why were the policy cancellation charges applicable . This is such a disastrous experience
Just hope police will investigate this company !!!
They will steal your money and do want to increase the price on you be carful remember they are a broker you are better going to the insurer directly whoever they use for your policy I’ve had the same experience as other customers I should of read the reviews before taking my cover out I paid in full want to cancel and they want to charge me over 50% of my policy this company is a straight rip off I’ve notified watchdog and the ombudsman about how they conduct business so be very aware there is no way on earth I’m letting this slide they try to find loopholes so they can just take your money I’ve been driving for over 20 years and I’ve never dealt with a company this bad.
Taken my deposit 3 days before my policy should start. Still no documentation. No emails. My policy is active now. Or is it? Can I drive my car legally?? Can I go to work without fear of having my car impounded?
AVOID BY ALL COST! Quoted cheaper online and then having to pay extra £150 to my monthly because I failed their verification checks. The requirements were information such as my home address etc. How does one fail this? Confused? When questioned they said they would call me again and get back to me. Also, they delay in contacting you within the ‘cooling off period’ and then trap you with more added to your premium and then if you want to cancel. I’ve had to pay £359 to leave. You don’t have no choice. For someone who just needs a car for his family and children. I’ve now spend under £800 with these guys and its all a scam. Customer service are not helpful at all and get confused when their points are challenged. AVOID! Avoid! AVOID!
Went on cover on Saturday and they took payment.then got the phone call on Monday to verify the details. The reason for the phone call is to increase the premium and only that. They told me cover was not in place although I paid in full. Told them to cancel and they charged £75.00 admin fee and £8.00 for the insurance cover(ALTHOUGH I WAS NOT ON COVER). Its Friday now and I still have not received my refund. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Good insurance company 👌
Embarrassing company, take your money straight away then ring you saying going to be another £240 so no reason as all details are correct. Then when you want to cancel and actually go with a company who isnt trying to pull your pants down. To be told takes 30 days to be paid back. Shocking, now have no van insurance and £1500 down waiting for refund. Avoid company like the plague.
Kelly was a diamond couldn’t recommended anymore x
so i got my self insured 24 hours ago, and planned to change the company as i was getting a better premium offered by another company when i rang to cancel my insurance which hadn't even started and the reprehensive i have spoken to was miserable guy and was very rude towards me and he charged me £75 cancellation even though my insurance hadn't even started stay away from this company they're literally scammers who try to take as much money from you as possible.
Scam. After 5 days without insurance, when I spoke with them to ask for my money , they took £ 135 cancellations fees. For what? It's a big SCAM
I took out a policy and cancelled it before the start date, was told I would be charged £75 for admin fee and within 30days receive the payment of the remaining fee has now been over 30 days and nothing suprise suprise how do scammers like these companies get on to comparison sites like money supermarket so easily??
Fraudulent sales tactics. Misinform you and charge you for cancellation eve before your policy start date. Please Avoid this broker!!!
Terrible customer service never ring back when they say they will and got a cancellation fee for policy when it hadn’t even started and when I didn’t accept the increase in price from initial quote never dealt with such a bad company terrible !!
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy before it is active I then decided not to proceed with this policy any longer called up for a refund was then told I would be charged even though the policy was not active yet spoke to a very rude lady on the phone who was shouting and swearing on the phone to me I asked to speak to a manager she refused and then subsequently cut the phone off on me horrible company horrible experience avoid by all means the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Completely annoyed
Stay away scammers They quote you a price than make some excuses with identity validation ect And put price up Once refused they charged me full cancellation fees which is £90 Don’t know how this scammers get away with it
U Drive Cover is rated 3.60 based on 852 reviews