U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Embarrassing company, take your money straight away then ring you saying going to be another £240 so no reason as all details are correct. Then when you want to cancel and actually go with a company who isnt trying to pull your pants down. To be told takes 30 days to be paid back. Shocking, now have no van insurance and £1500 down waiting for refund. Avoid company like the plague.
My original quote online was £1800 by the time I’d bought the policy it had cost me over £2300, I then asked if I could pay a extra £100 to take my monthly payments down, I’ve just had a email saying that they are taking that £100 towards my deposit and my monthly payments are still the same 🤔 a very expensive company I’m already regretting my decision
Very bad customer service For cancellation my insurance asking £514
Poor service
Avoid them, how long I need to wait to get back my money ?
Terrible customer service AVOID THIS COMPANY I was driving unaware that was no insured Had to call up to find out why they should contacted me. Also charge some very strange cancellation fees Please avoid
Definitely A V O I D this company. They are unbelievable bad. They are insurance brokers who takes the deposit of £200 first before completion of the contract. You are told they will call you within 24 hrs to confirm validation and send you paperwork over to tour email. During this call you are told that your car insurance is not £934 pa but £1800 and it turns up that the deposit you have paid is not sufficient so you need to top up of another £60! In the end they try to convince you to buy the worst car insurance (£3000 excess!!!) for 1800 pa with basic cover, while with tesco you get a deal with £150 excess and extra futures for £1300 pa. This companies sales strategy is absolutely aoutrageous! It's unbelievable that this is legal in UK. A V O I D !!!!!!!!
don't trust them ,scam, avoid First they give you good prices, when you paid deposit they say you're information not correct, then give you high prices, so you should cancel after that they take high cancellation,
I received appaling customer service. Very rudely spoke to. I had to cancel the insurance and I was getting conflicted information. Noone was helping then the manager hd the cheek to cut me off the call! I would never recommend this company to anyone!
scam, avoid !!!!!!!!!
These guys charged me 1250 pounds promising online insurance, then gave me a call , verified my information, told me they are acting as my broker . They didn't tell me how you're my information to get best quote ( as my NCD was 8 years but time left ob the previous policy was 23 days) they didn't tell me this information might affect the quote , after few hours called me back and said since the information has changed your insurance will go up by 400 pounds . This made me so helpless and furious . I knew I could get a cheaper policy so i asked for reimbursement of my money and they said policy cancellation fee is 75 pounds although i didn't have any policy in place as these guys were broker. Still don't understand why did they take money off my account at first place and if policy wasnt in place why were the policy cancellation charges applicable . This is such a disastrous experience
so i got my self insured 24 hours ago, and planned to change the company as i was getting a better premium offered by another company when i rang to cancel my insurance which hadn't even started and the reprehensive i have spoken to was miserable guy and was very rude towards me and he charged me £75 cancellation even though my insurance hadn't even started stay away from this company they're literally scammers who try to take as much money from you as possible.
Worst company I have ever dealt with. My premium changed 3 times and constantly trying to take more money from you. U cover isn't actually a insurance company just a middle man avoid at all cost very mis leading and un professional just overall scammers!
Terrible customer service, very rude staff talking over and not listening to the actual problem. Had to call a numerous amount of times for the same Problem. Staff was disgustingly rude.
I purchased a policy from this company and decided to cancel the policy the next day, they promised to refund within 30 days however its been over a month and no refund. don't be tempted by the cheap quote, if you have to cancel your policy for what ever reason you will need to beg them for them refund your money. If you must buy then make sure your credit card company is in between to help you. Why should a company hold on to your money for over 30 days when you have cancelled the following day. when you take out a policy they don't give you 30 days to pay so why should they be afforded this privilege's?
I have bought a policy with them online , when I’ve told them that I found another insurance which was cheaper and better rate , they said they will charge me £120 for telling them that I want a refund and I had to wait for 30 days to get the rest of my money back very bad service absolutely a joke .
Scam. After 5 days without insurance, when I spoke with them to ask for my money , they took £ 135 cancellations fees. For what? It's a big SCAM
This company is the most misleading organisation I have ever come across. Bumped up the price and refusing to refund the whole amount paid due to fees. The companies model is to hold you to ransom for your own money after failing to deliver a service. I have reported them to the Financial conduct authority as they go against their principles annd encourage any other customers to do so to prevent this business from operating. If you have been scammed for a cancellation fee, you can contact your bank to dispute the transaction due to them failing to deliver any goods or services. If you are new, I would stay away also and find a different provider. Any positive reviews stated here are most likely fake and added here from the company due to their bad reputation.
They are advertised as an insurance company with a cheapest price if you buy it they raise the price by 25% and say the offer is not valid anymore and they are a broker!
Very very very unprofessional caused me so much stress when I was going through enough as it was horrible people like robots
U Drive Cover is rated 3.49 based on 922 reviews