U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Stay away from this broker. Yes that's right, they are not an insurance company so don't be fooled. Their tactic is to take your money straight away so that they hold you hostage then keep you waiting for at least 24 hours. They will then increase your premium by about 75% more than your initial quotation. Obviously your initial reaction would be to decline it, but wait, they will slap you with a £75 to £100 cancellation fee. Now whatever you choose, you'd lose. So better stay stay!!
Very bad customer service , 4 day to validate the policy, leaving me with no insurance . After I paid full amount
Avoid avoid avoid avoid avoid
They are very dubious. They took out money from my account 2days before i wanted my policy to start and waited till my policy started to inform me of a validation and asked me to pay an extra £400. I do not recommend them at all. BEWARE!
Very misleading no mention of broker and had to pay for for an estimated policy which was no were near the quote that followed then charged me £75 for the cancellation of a policy that didn’t come into force for a further 6 days BEWARE.
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy. them tried to up the cost by £80 a month. said i cancel then tried to charge me £75 to cancel now 3 weeks later still no refund and £400 out of pocket still.
If I could of put zero stars I would have.... It blows my mind that these guys are still legally operating.

They will not try resolve your issues, they take your money and demand documents after. If you are unable to provide them with what they need, they cancel policy with no refund.

Stay away from this car insurer, they will request extra documents post agreement. Unfair treatment, completely in this for profit.

I repeat they will not try to solve issues, they demand and CANCEL!
I recieved a call at 10am this morning 17/08/20 to validate my insurance and the man I spoke to told me he will call back within 2hrs and did not receive a response from anyone, I have spent the last 45-60 mins on the phone to the sales team and when I got to caller number 2 it automatically hung up on me i tried to call back and it told me the office is now closed,

I am not happy and I have been left with no insurance, I will be leaving a unhappy review on your website.

I want a full refund IMMEDIATELY!!!
Just hope police will investigate this company !!!
This company took money out from my account then sent an email stating that they would need to validate the policy before it is active I then decided not to proceed with this policy any longer called up for a refund was then told I would be charged even though the policy was not active yet spoke to a very rude lady on the phone who was shouting and swearing on the phone to me I asked to speak to a manager she refused and then subsequently cut the phone off on me horrible company horrible experience avoid by all means the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Completely annoyed
gave a good quote from go compare took the money immediately but with no insurance inplace
had to contact them that took 3 phone calls and 4 hours on hold (go try yourself)
just for them to say couldn’t insure at the price and wanted extra £50 a month then charged me £75 to cancel. never had insurance or a policy in place as they are a insurance broker and not a insurance company so not sure why thay are taking money upfront
now no contact still have my money. so will have to contact FCA
They take money and then increase your insurance. I do not recommend
Absolutely shocking service, tried charging me £268 to cancel my policy safe to say stay clear of these rip offs
Shocking service, adviser was rude, wanted to cancel the policy I had after selling the vehicle, they wanted to charge me £267 safe to say I wouldnt recommend or use these to anybody😂👍
Very bad customer service...No manner how to talk with customer..Seems like sitting down to snatch money from people...will never ever recommend...
Terrible communication, breach of data protection regarding disclosing information about me to me. Hidden fees. A base insurance company if you never need to contact them. If you need to speak to them good luck!
Stay away scammers
They quote you a price than make some excuses with identity validation ect
And put price up
Once refused they charged me full cancellation fees which is £90
Don’t know how this scammers get away with it
They will steal your money and do want to increase the price on you be carful remember they are a broker you are better going to the insurer directly whoever they use for your policy I’ve had the same experience as other customers
I should of read the reviews before taking my cover out I paid in full want to cancel and they want to charge me over 50% of my policy this company is a straight rip off I’ve notified watchdog and the ombudsman about how they conduct business so be very aware there is no way on earth I’m letting this slide they try to find loopholes so they can just take your money I’ve been driving for over 20 years and I’ve never dealt with a company this bad.
Awful communication, Failed promises for call backs, constant long wait times on hold. U DRIVE should be called USELESS.
As a broker they’re hands are tied when it comes to important decisions regarding your policy, with insurers doing underhanded things and seemingly being allowed to do so at will.
I will say Charlotte Howell was professional and really helpful.
SCAM

They miss sell insurance and hike up your insurance price after it has been bought.

They need to be investigated by The FCA.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.72 based on 774 reviews