Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Hi all, I left a rather damming review under Anonymous posted a day ago! I would like to apologise to Luke and his staff at Truly PVC Ltd for my remarks made by myself about the delivery of my parcel. I assumed, wrongly, it was them that arranged the delivery, courier service, date and time where in fact it was the company I went through to purchase the item. Unlike Chelle I had a different encounter with Luke where he made the effort to email me at just gone midnight to query my review and we discussed our issues and I was happy with what he informed me. The price of the item was by far the best around and knowing that Truly PVC dispatched my parcel the same/next day they done their part efficiently and prompt. I wouldn’t hesitate in using Truly PVC Ltd again as they weren’t to blame for the delay in my parcel. So sorry Luke and wish you the very best in the future! Cheers!
Only ordered a bracket for the gutter of the conservatory. but very easy and fast delivery. fits well thanks.
This is the first time that i have used this site the price is best after researching to find what i needed. to be very honest i was looking on amazon & noticed where they are supplied from Cost & PP still beat amazon prices. Truly PVC is no brainer don't bother looking anywhere else 1 word Brilliant I will look no further in the future THANK YOU
Excellent service despite Coronavirus. Supplied part cut exactly to my specifications. Arrived as promised in three working days. What an excellent service. Well done and thanks.
Awful service. This company took the money from my bank and never sent me my product and when I questioned them they refused to help me, said there was nothing they could do and were quite rude.
Ordered upvc door handles on sat 9th may delivered on the 13th great service great product just as described fitted easily
Avoid had to get in touch with credit card to get money back never received item,and staff very rude Tony
Delivery arrived before anticipated date. Product is exactly what I wanted, and at the right price. Brilliant!
First rate service
Dreadful. Waited two weeks for a window key to come only for it to be the wrong key. They refused to send me the right key.
Easy to order online and very fast delivery even In these trying times, thank you.
Please do not give this company 1 single penny of your hard earned money, There rude, unprofessional and have a policy of (you touch it you but it) when it comes to returns, shop around theres much cheaper suppliers who know how to deal with customers. These will rip you off.
Great professional service. The architrave arrived really quickly and was well packaged can't fault the service
Pretty rude on the phone, with not even answering in a professional manor. Sent item late. Could not/would not provide proof of postage. Will not use this company again.
I ordered 20 plastic boards to replace my old wooden ones in my front garden. What a transformation! The front garden now looks modern and easy to maintain and I have had lots of comments on how the new fencing looks in graphite grey with magnolia posts. I cannot fault this product. It is reasonably priced and the delivery times were out of this world. Well done Truly PVC...I will be ordering soon to replace my back fence.
Ordering on line was no problem and delivery arrived when expected. Happy with the product and the service. Will certainly use this company again.
Excellent customer service. We did have a problem, which was sorted very quickly even on a Sunday. I would recommend this company and it's first class service. Thank you
Excellent service instore from Luke very happy with eco fence panels
Really happy with service received, had a problem with delivery but was soon sorted after contact with company. Items what we needed to keep guttering on conservatory. If needed will definitely use them again.
Items exactly as described and dispatched in good time. Excellent service and will use again
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,474 reviews