Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
I ordered plastic Polycarbonate Trim from Truly PVC and it was Delivered the next day and in good condition. I would recommend this Company. Greswolde Construction Limited.
Great service, ordered Yale 3 star platinum lock at reasonably good price with additional set of coded keys, worked perfectly
Fast Delivery easy to place an order online
Outstanding customer service, ordered incorrectly ( my mistake) and returned item, was sent replacement item next day and with no extra postage charge, also item was superb quality. Would highly recommend
Items arrived next working day , well packaged and protected. Spot on.
One of your sales team is probably the rudest most unhelpful person that I have ever experienced. I phoned this morning (30th September) to query the colour of some sealant I had ordered and you have sent me. I gave up in the end because he was so rude. I will never use truly pvc again. Very disappointed.
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your Truly PVC experience. As my colleague in sales explained to you, our sales team are unable to deal with after-sales enquiries, unfortunately. It is never a case of being unhelpful or unwilling. My colleague did, however, reach out to our customer service department to contact you, who emailed you straight away to answer your enquiry and confirm the items you have received is correct. Best regards, Luke
Very simple ordering system very competitively priced options of pick up or delivery.Staff very pleasant and efficient order received on time kept upto date with progress of order this is the second time I have used truly pvc very pleased.
Shocking quality Ordered 14 length sent in two packs Mixed colours in each pack two slightly diff whites Losing 35 mmm off each board because not wrapped correctly wrap lifting from board Plastic joints don’t fit unless you trim a tab off Worse thing was didn’t notice colour was diff till I’d finished a too because it was an overcast day but when it brightened up was obvious
Came with a flaw and the end I can’t see how this was missed if items are checked properly when wrapping. Luckily it was a few inches long so I have managed to cut this bit off
I have used these twice (skirting and ridge tiles) both times speedy service, excellent product and good value for money
Fantastic company to deal with, nothing is to much trouble, really quick delivery, if only other companies where like this, it would make online shopping so much easier. Thank you for all your help...
I have used Truly UPVC a couple of times now and it has always been a positive experience. Great to deal with people who genuinely care, are knowledgeable and willing to help.
Excellent service and great website. Highly recommend
I paid for faster delivery however when they arrived the invoice stated Nickel (as ordered) however the bag contained brass locks. First chap I spoke to was very helpful said he’d try to get the correct ones out that day but after that staff didn’t seem interested…. Said couldn’t dispatch that day and they’d arrive Saturday or Monday.,,,( disinterested)…not impressed!!
Ordered a 500mm 130 degree upvc door restrictor, was here within the time stated and took 5 mins to fit, great bit of kit to stop door slamming in to side of house, highly recommended
Best quality product!!!
I have had orders twice from this company. My first order was with me within 3 days and the second order was delayed but Alex had it fixed and order arrived within a day. I will be ordering again from Truly PVC. Lovely staff, Brilliant Service and cheaper products. Thank You ! Truly PVC . Pauline.... SCOTLAND
Order was received within two working days and exactly as advertised. Good quality product at reasonable price.
We received the window cill and we cut to size with the protective cover on and we did not notice an imperfection on the cill until I had fitted it. Emailed Truly PVC and they could not help as well as the manufacture because they cannot determine how it was damaged. Its very possible a small bit of debris under the laminate during manufacturing process. Nobody semes to care about customer satisfaction anymore. (Truly PVC Reviews a company you can trust) sorry not this time.
Ordered Yale 3 star lock with additional keys. Lock with extra keys cut were delivered the very next morning with express delivery option. Good prices and great service.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,548 reviews